Sally Hansen Creme Hair Bleach for Face & Body Extra Strength uploaded by Vidhi A.Sally Hansen Creme Hair Bleach for Face & Body Extra Strength uploaded by Bianca A.Sally Hansen Creme Hair Bleach for Face & Body Extra Strength uploaded by Iliyalit H.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen® Extra Strength Creme Hair Bleach.
#1 selling bleach brand in the U.S.A.
For face & body.
Lightens even the darkest hair.
Fast yet gentle.
Consistent results every time.
Creme net wt 1.5 oz 42.5g, activator powder net wt 0.75 oz 21.2g, pre-conditioner 1 fl oz 29.5 ml, mixing cup, applicator instructions.
Dermatologist & salon tested.
Sally Hansen, activator.
Sally Hansen, pre-conditioner.
Sally Hansen, cream half bleach. see more...

• How many days or weeks does it take for your roots to be ...2 Answers
  • does it burn? i have senstive skin4 Answers
  • I've been on the fence about using this product but I can...2 Answers
Sally Hansen Creme Hair Bleach for Face & Body Extra Strength
  • "Have been using this product for years and continue to go back. Perfect for the female mustache if you have a lot of peach fuzz on your face like I do and don't want to remove just your upper lip. I also use it on my stomach as I love the look of blonde peach fuzz. Never has irritated my sensitive skin." in 6 reviews
  • "My upper lip hair had always made me self conscious and waxing it made me uncomfortable so I decided to try the bleaching products." in 2 reviews
  • "I have a little bit of chin hair and I started to notice it so I got this and it works good the first time I used it left me bumps but that disappeared a little after I washed it ..it maybe lasted me about a week before it appeared again but it works for me and I have dark hair ." in 1 review
Averi L.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this product! I’ve always been very sensitive about the hair on my arms but I don’t want to shave them. This product is good to bleach my arm hair and last for a good month or two before I have to reapply it! Unfortunately it has a very itchy sensation during and slightly after application, but it is worth the 10 minutes and great results. Would recommend if you have the same insecurities or are interested in bleaching a part of your body!
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
Thanks to my dark hair and features, my upper lip has always been a self-conscious area for me, but Sally’s Hair Cream Bleach comes to the rescue in between wax visits. While it doesn’t usually get all hairs 100%, it is easy to mix, apply and use. I highly recommend for women looking to make dark hairs less noticeable :) I typically can get 3-4 uses out of each kit.
Vidhi A.
I use hair bleach once a month. I love it for beach trips or low cut dresses. Sally Hansen is a good one for sensitive skin. Doesn’t make my skin red. It’s easy to use. I normally only need to apply it for 12 mins.
Jessica C.
I have very sensitive skin. And with this product I’ve haven’t had any allergy reaction. It’s cheap and affordable. The only thing it dries up your skin so make sure you stay moist.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Wearing makeup made my slightly dark upper lip hair unbearably noticeable to me, especially after dusting any sort of powders. I don't want to remove the hair because stubble looks worse in my opinion, so this is my happy medium. I will say that the smell is intense especially because of where I use it, but it's a pretty quick process and even thought it's extra strength it doesn't bother my sensitive skin. I can even apply makeup directly afterward.
Meredith M.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is alright. It has a bleach scent to it, but I don't mind that. I really don't even mind having to mix the ingredients myself into a cream. I have used this product on both my chin and my torso. The hair initially turns light blonde/clearish, but after a couple of weeks, sadly, the hair starts turning dark again. Maybe it is just my particular hair. I'm not sure. I have only used it on baby-fine hair.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I have not used this in a while but this product helped disguise my upper lip hair, however it was still noticeable. It seemed to thin the hair follicle to the point to where hair could be easily wiped away as well. If might be good to use in place of a depilatory for a more gentle approach.
Bianca A.
Orlando , FL
This product gets the job done! It doesn't take to long for my hairs to lighten up. The only thing that's a bit annoying is that it gets kinda itchy. It's no big deal though. If you're like me and you don't pluck, shave, wax your mustache then I recommend this for you.
Iliyalit H.
Tucson, AZ
I love this product with all my heart, I try other facial hair beach and they was so aggressive with my skin and the odor was awful, but this one isn't aggressive the odor isn't really strong and it really works, I just in love!!
Alyssa F.
With this being my first time trying a cream bleach i wasn't expecting great results but i thought for the price it would be worth a try. And plus i got this because i got some nice riteaid up rewards for buying! Anyways so i literally just tried this less than 15 minutes ago and i am literally so happy with the results! The hair on my arms are hardly noticeable now! I started out with dark dark almost black long hair on my arms. I was so self conscious about it and it was just ugly. I hated it. Is saw this at the store and decided to try it out. So a few minutes ago i unboxed it, read the directions and first did the trial spot to see if i was allergic. Thankfully i wasn't so i preceded with 1 arm first. I waited about 8-10 minutes and washed off with cold water. Immediately i saw results! My hairs are much much lighter blonde actually! This saved me so much money and time! The hair on my arms are still there but its not ugly and unbearable anymore. My arms look really nice and natural! And i still have enough for one more treatment! This was amazing and i will be re-purchasing! Not that i would need to for a while but this stuff really helped me out.
Mahia V.
Sunrise, FL
How long do you leave it on for ?
Destiny T.
Nashville, TN
does it burn? i have senstive skin
Blessing A.
Salford, Manchester
Does it sting at all after or during application, because I have really sensitive skin?
Penny S.
I've been on the fence about using this product but I can't decide yet. I have combination skin and am wondering if this might be too strong for my skin, if anyone can answer thanks!
Ashley F.
What area of your body do you use this bleaching cream?