Sally Hansen Creme Hair Bleach for Face & Body Extra Strength uploaded by Bianca A.Sally Hansen Creme Hair Bleach for Face & Body Extra Strength uploaded by Iliyalit H.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen® Extra Strength Creme Hair Bleach.
#1 selling bleach brand in the U.S.A.
For face & body.
Lightens even the darkest hair.
Fast yet gentle.
Consistent results every time.
Creme net wt 1.5 oz 42.5g, activator powder net wt 0.75 oz 21.2g, pre-conditioner 1 fl oz 29.5 ml, mixing cup, applicator instructions.
Dermatologist & salon tested.
Sally Hansen, activator.
Sally Hansen, pre-conditioner.
Sally Hansen, cream half bleach. see more...

• How many days or weeks does it take for your roots to be visible ag...1 Answers
  • does it burn? i have senstive skin2 Answers
  • I've been on the fence about using this product but I can't decide ...1 Answers
Sally Hansen Creme Hair Bleach for Face & Body Extra Strength
  • "My upper lip hair had always made me self conscious and waxing it made me uncomfortable so I decided to try the bleaching products." in 2 reviews
  • "I have a little bit of chin hair and I started to notice it so I got this and it works good the first time I used it left me bumps but that disappeared a little after I washed it ..it maybe lasted me about a week before it appeared again but it works for me and I have dark hair ." in 1 review
Brittney O.
Brittney O.
At first, I thought I was going to give this product five stars. It was easy, quick, and effective. I'm glad I waited though. I don't know if it's just me or the product itself, but it's already starting to fade. The roots are coming through on some of the hairs on my arms and I bleached it not even a week ago. I'm extremely disappointed but glad that it lasted through the time period I needed it for.
Becca W.
Becca W.
This product works pretty good but no matter what you do it's going to burn a little at lest it did for me. it bleached my hair effectively I would have to redo it every week and a half to two weeks but it was just a bit of hassle. So I decided to start shaving my upper lip hair and it worked very well for me. If you're looking for something that's not hair removal this will work!
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this product for the hairs on my neck, chin, and cheeks. It's pretty much the only facial hair bleach available in drug/grocery stores so i don't have much of a choice. It works alright but doesn't get the dark stubborn little hairs. If you just have very thin light hairs it'll probably work for you.
briana h.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
Have been using this product for years and continue to go back. Perfect for the female mustache if you have a lot of peach fuzz on your face like I do and don't want to remove just your upper lip. I also use it on my stomach as I love the look of blonde peach fuzz. Never has irritated my sensitive skin.
Samera S.
Samera S.
Plano, TX
I like it a lot it lightens my facial hair only once did I Hv a little discolouration using it maybe applied it too long but it's a good product should use it with the preconditioner it comes with to prevent the burning and itching sensation
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Northridge, CA
This product is very good and I have used it for years. However, it can sting a little for sensitive skin, but it has an overall good value for its price. It is easy to use and would be a product that I would recommend and buy again.
evy A.
evy A.
It works! i love it . I'm dark in some places of my face and it evens it out for me! when i first used it it kind of burned a little but that was only because i didn't use it right. i love the small spatula it easy to apply with it.
Catrina A.
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
This bleach stings a little when you use it but it works. It bleaches the hair extremely well. It turns even the darkest of hair to a white. I use it on my face and it is effective. I repurchase this product often.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Los angeles, CA
I like it. Used it on my peach fuzz, Takes some time though. I bought mine from CVS Pharamacy,
Lisset L.
Lisset L.
Los Angeles, CA
Another Sally Hansen product I swear by. This little box has been a life changer for me. I used to wax my face hair, arm hairs, pretty much any unwanted body hair. But I would always break out and my hair always grew back so quickly, it was such a headache and pain (literally). Then I tried this face & body bleach.. 1) it doesn't burn. 2) it doesn't smell bad 3) it's easy to do at home 4) it actually WORKS! It lasts me 2-3 months before I have to bleach the areas again. I definitely recommend this product!
Mahia V.
Mahia V.
Sunrise, FL
How long do you leave it on for ?
Blessing A.
Blessing A.
Manchester, Manchester
Does it sting at all after or during application, because I have really sensitive skin?
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
What area of your body do you use this bleaching cream?
Destiny T.
Destiny T.
Nashville, TN
does it burn? i have senstive skin
Ayleen V.
Ayleen V.
El Paso, TX
How many days or weeks does it take for your roots to be visible again? (Upper lip)