Sally Hansen Crème Hair Bleach - for Face

by Sally Hansen

NULL

I've used Sally Hansen Bleach Cream for years. With each box, I always have a lot of the pre-conditioner left after the bleach and activator are gone. Are there any other uses for this liquid?
Does this smell??
Is this okay to use with sensitive skin? Anyone have experience with this?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Crème Hair Bleach - for Face!
Nicole J.
Manchester, NH
Sally Hansen Crème Hair Bleach - for Face uploaded by Nicole J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this Sally Hansen creme hair bleach about once a month. It is very easy to use and does not seem to burn like other hair bleach products that I have previously used. It comes with an application powder, mixing tray, applicator, and cream.
Amanda S.
Milton, VT
This is a great facial bleach. I have sensitive skin so I figured it'd burn, but after the first few minutes it fills down to a tingle. It leave the hair blonde for weeks after, and you get many uses out of one product. Very reasonable price, would recommend to others for sure!
ValerieLovinLife F.
Batesville, AR
I bought this product because I am a bottle blonde and everyone convinced me that I should lighten my eyebrows. This bleach worked great I only wanted to go a shade or two lighter so I cut the time down to 3 mins I believe. I definitely will find a new use for this bleach like my tiny lady mustache lol I miss my dark brows!! But the bleach is a great price and does the intended job! 5star product
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Apply this. Follow instructions, if you have peach fuzz it will make it invisible on your face. My freaind showed me that it actually really does work for her upper lip. Affordable!! And it works! Sally's is the best. I recommend.
aliyah P.
Been using this product for YEARS and it works wonders! This is definitely a must in my skin care/pamper care! It’s really easy to use and only takes 5 minutes and your hair is basically gone!!!! 10/10 for sure!
Sara H.
Albany, OR
Sally Hansen Crème Hair Bleach - for Face uploaded by Sara H.
Sally Hansen Crème Hair Bleach - for Face uploaded by Sara H.
I've been using this bleach for years on my arms. I have dark hair, which is gorgeous on my head, but unappreciated elsewhere. This does a great job of lightening the hairs to a natural blonde color that isn't noticeable. I've tried the Flawless system and my arms just look weird once the stubble starts to grow back and I think some arm hair looks natural and doesn't bother me. I just like it lighter than the thick dark hair of my head, especially since I am fairly pale when I don't get a fake tan haha. It also works on upper lip hair as well.
Suzan G.
Sykesville, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this face bleach for years now. I don’t have any reactions to this formula. Always the same results without fail.
Joselyn M.
Bronx, NY
Sally Hansen Crème Hair Bleach - for Face uploaded by Joselyn M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Este producto de Sally Hansen es super bueno para toda esa persona que son belluda y le molestan notar eso bellito. Esta la solución es una crema que contiene descolorante. Y disimula muy bien esa area oscura d bello.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I have to admit when I was a teenager I used to experiment with my hair color. The darkest my hair went was black (when the box said brown). I had my mom help me doing my hair because she could do a better job at my hair with this and I didn't want to mess it up. It does have a strong odor but it does a wonderful job of getting color out. Definitely a great buy and if I ever mess my hair color up again I will be buying this. (hair bleach not facial)
April S.
Piketon, OH
Sadly I have to use this a lot. It's very simple to use, mix and apply. Just takes a little time. It does feel kinda of harsh on then skin but I can afford any of the alternatives. I used this many times and will continue to use it.