Sally Hansen® Creme Hair Bleach for Face uploaded by Shana S.Sally Hansen® Creme Hair Bleach for Face uploaded by Evelyn Z.Sally Hansen® Creme Hair Bleach for Face uploaded by Émilie K.

BY SALLY HANSEN #78 in Hair Removal Creams

Smooth, no-drip formula mixes fast and easily
Consistent results every time
Gentle formula with comforting Aloe Vera
Sweet almond scent
Kit Includes: Creme Bleach, Baking Soda Activator, Mixing Tray, Applicator and Complete Instructions in English and Spanish.
Dermatologist tested and Salon tested.

Creme Hair Bleach Activator Powder: Ammonium Bicarbonate, Zeolite, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Aqua/Water/Eau.<Br/><Br/>Creme Hair Bleach: Aqua/Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Laneth-16, Ceteth-16, Steareth-16, Oleth-16, Cetyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phosphoric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bht, Tocopherol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid.

How To Apply:

• Wash face gently with soap and cold water. Pat dry.
  • USING THE ML SCALE on the mixing cup, pour powder activator up to the 5 ML line.
  • Squeeze CREME HAIR BLEACH FOR FACE into mixing cup, filling to the 15 ML line. Use the spatula to level the creme. (Now you have the right proportion of two parts bleach to one part activator!) Cap tube and bottle tightly.
  • Use the enclosed applicator to thoroughly blend the activator and creme bleach. 5. You are now ready to bleach. Never mix creme bleach and activator until you’re ready to begin treatment. Always discard any unused mixture after treatment. Wash cup and applicator after each use.
  • With applicator, apply thoroughly blended mixture onto area to be bleached. Be sure to only cover all hair you want lightened.
  • Leave mixture on face for 8 minutes; use applicator to remove mixture from one small area. If hair is not completely bleached, apply more mixture over area and wait 5 more minutes.
  • Wash mixture off your face with cool water. Dry thoroughly.
  • Discard any unused mixture after treatment. Wash and dry applicator and mixing cup. Resistant hair may require subsequent treatments to reach the desired degree of lightness.
  • Wait 24 hours before repeating application. Download Instruction Sheet.

• I want to use this on my upper lip and I was wondering so...2 Answers
  • After using this for the female mustache, what does the l...1 Answers
Yadira G.
Pacoima
I’m not a big fan of shaving my arms so I decided to use this hair bleach to bleach my arm hairs instead. It is seriously the best thing ever. My arm hairs become less noticeable. I love this product. When I bleach my arms I feel so much more confident about them, not like before that I would feel so insecure about my hairy arms. If you don’t want to shave I recommend bleaching.
Holly W.
My hair lightens pretty quickly but with just two uses, this took out a lot of the color I was wanting it to. I had my hair pretty red when I used this and it just took it right out! Like I said, I had to do it twice but I would recommend waiting a few weeks to let your hair regain some strength first!
Jenna W.
I have used this probably 3 times to lighten my eyebrows. It works well, but honestly it leaves some hairs darker than others, even if you apply it evenly. Doesn't last that long either until the dark hairs come back, maybe a week or 2. Not a deal breaker though since you can get multiple uses out of the kit. I use it for only 3 or 4 minutes, as opposed to the suggested 8 since I only want to lighten and not fully bleach. Obviously the bleach smell is pretty strong, but i find that the skin around my eyebrows doesn't get irritated from it.
Asia R.
Silver spring , MD
I've been using this product faithfully for years. I have light skin and dark hairs and quite hairy (thanks genetics). This bleach does a great job with bleaching my hairs. It doesn't bleach or irritate my skin. It's very cheap but the quality is great!
Amanda S.
Milton, VT
This is a great facial bleach. I have sensitive skin so I figured it'd burn, but after the first few minutes it fills down to a tingle. It leave the hair blonde for weeks after, and you get many uses out of one product. Very reasonable price, would recommend to others for sure!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I have to admit when I was a teenager I used to experiment with my hair color. The darkest my hair went was black (when the box said brown). I had my mom help me doing my hair because she could do a better job at my hair with this and I didn't want to mess it up. It does have a strong odor but it does a wonderful job of getting color out. Definitely a great buy and if I ever mess my hair color up again I will be buying this. (hair bleach not facial)
Shana S.
Cohasset , MN
I’ve been using this cream hair bleach for my face for years,it really gets the job done and only takes 6-8 min and your done. Very easy to mix and goes on very easy!!
Evelyn Z.
Hialeah, FL
The product works instantly! But be careful because it is a bit harsh on the skin it will cause redness and blotchiness. I use it on my cheeks and lip area. Read the directions clearly before applying to your skin. It can be a bit tricky mixing the products together. The packaging of this product is very nice and easy to read that comes in a nice box with all the active ingredients. I bought this product at CVS I've also seen it at Walmart and target.
Valerie F.
Batesville , AR
I bought this product because I am a bottle blonde and everyone convinced me that I should lighten my eyebrows. This bleach worked great I only wanted to go a shade or two lighter so I cut the time down to 3 mins I believe. I definitely will find a new use for this bleach like my tiny lady mustache lol I miss my dark brows!! But the bleach is a great price and does the intended job! 5star product
Anne H.
Grand Junction, CO
Thank the Lord for this stuff! I'm so glad that I don't need to shave, pluck or wax my upper lip because that is terrifying. This bleach works really well. It takes about 7-8 minutes for me, then it's done! It sort of tingles and itches, but doesn't hurt unless you have irritated skin or a cut on your lip (don't put bleach on wounded skin).
Taylor L.
Long Beach, CA
I want to use this on my upper lip and I was wondering somethings. Is this easy to use with good results? Has it cause any irritation?
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
After using this for the female mustache, what does the lip hair look like? And will my stache hair then take on the color of my foundation?

back