BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen?? Cr??me Hair Remover Kit.
Cr??me.
For face.
Fast and pain-free.
Removes hair and moisturizes skin.
Reduces the appearance of hair regrowth.
Extrasmooth??? Aftercare lotion.
Cr??me/ Extrasmooth??? Lotion 0.5 fl oz 14.7 ml, instructions. see more...

• Is it good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good facial hair removal alternative to t...1 Answers
  • I have tried different hair removal creams in the past and they all...1 Answers
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Savannah, GA
I'm giving the product two stars only because it actually did remove the hair. I followed the instructions step by step and did not leave the product on longer than the recommended time. It did fine around my cheeks and chin, but my upper lip had extreme irritation. It has been 4 days since I've used the product, and my upper lip area is still fire truck red, flaky, and is now scarring. Moisturizer does not help, and make up doesn't cover it, plus there is a burning sensation that hasn't gone away since I put the product on. I have sensitive skin when it comes to acne products, but I've used similar hair removal products and nothing like this has ever happened. Definitely would not recommend this product over other brands.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
So far so good, the first time I tested this product it didn't get all the hairs in the test spot but I believe it could be due to my precaution not to rub in the creme (as warned in the instructions). However on the second spot it worked great as I pressed the creme down firmly as opposed to motioning in circles/rubbing the creme in. The smell is not as off-putting as other products either. Thumbs up!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Glen Allen, VA
This is a really effective hair remover. However, I would warn you that you can feel when its time to wipe and wash it off. I would follow the directions on the time period in which you should leave it on. I also wash my face thoroughly after using this and then follow up with a moisturizer. I prefer this over waxing and don't find that this brings back stubbly hair. I usually get mine at walmart.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Ogden, UT
Love this product! Easy, quick and thorough. My girls are part Greek! Dark facial hair is common. This product never fails and allows them to keep up with their grooming. Follow the exact timing, some burning may happen if you don't. The process is full coverage and consistent. Great price too!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to for hair removal. It will get the fine hairs and also the coarser hairs that the wax strips just wouldn't seem to grab. I suggest this tube over any other. Works just as well and is at Walmart for around five dollars in a reasonably sized tube!
Reeana L.
Reeana L.
Fremont, CA
I have used this product many times in the past. I have also used the facial hair bleach as well. I think its a great product if you want fast results. It also comes with an after condition in the box that calms down the slight burning and redness.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Southampton, NJ
I love the new formula for this. The smell is much less harsh, the hair only takes a few minutes to remove, and overall the formula is much less harsh and much better on my sensitive skin. As far as facial hair remover goes, I love this brand.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Tiffin, OH
This has saved my life and makes me feel like a woman!! I don't like the smell, but hey...no pain, no gain! Right? You must watch the clock. This product breaks down hair and your skin is that much more sensitive so be careful!
Selena K.
Selena K.
Elk Grove, CA
This is my go to for removing my unwanted hair on my upper lip. It works good for the most part but I have really corse hair and sometimes it doesn't fully get it all.
Luisanna C.
Luisanna C.
I love this stuff removes hair easily, is very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin, and a plus is the after cream that comes with the package.
Alena M.
Alena M.
I have hair on the sides of my face (kinda like sideburns) which ive been wanting to get rid of for a long time. i was just wondering how long i should put it on especially because i have sensitive skin
Pamela V.
Pamela V.
Peoria, IL
I have never tried or even seen this product, has anyone tried it? If so, how well did it work, where did you get it, and was it very expensive??
Shahad A.
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I have tried different hair removal creams in the past and they all irritate my skin. Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product if so did it irritate your skin? I am looking for a good facial hair removal product.
Amber B.
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I have PCOS, how long will this work? Am I better off getting it bleached or waxed at a salon?