BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen?? Cr??me Hair Remover Kit.
Cr??me.
For face.
Fast and pain-free.
Removes hair and moisturizes skin.
Reduces the appearance of hair regrowth.
Extrasmooth??? Aftercare lotion.
Cr??me/ Extrasmooth??? Lotion 0.5 fl oz 14.7 ml, instructions. see more...

• Is it good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good facial hair removal alternative to...1 Answers
  • I have tried different hair removal creams in the past and they a...2 Answers
Kathleen B.
Lawrenceville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite hair removal creme for my lips. I only use it on my lips and it has worked wonders for years. It is a thick white creme, you put it on and leave it for only 3-5 minutes and wipe it off with a wet cloth. The smell is horrible!!! That's why I give it 4 stars. Smells like rotten eggs lol!!!
Atisha A.
I have been using this one my face for my upper lip for several years. It has a very gentle smell and works great. The hair doesn’t grow back for quite a few days and the product doesn’t leave red bumps. I recommend this to anyone as a quick hair removal fix!
Felicia S.
Spanish Fork, UT
This is the only hair remover I can use that doesn’t irritate my skin. It works well. The scent is bearable and the after care lotion works nicely. I normally buy it from Walmart and a tube lasts a while. So it’s worth the price.
Lexi W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is fabulous for removeibg any unsightly and unwanted hair or peachfuzz on your face!!! Works great, the smell is not good, but worth it and it comes with an excellent collagen lotion for after. I wish they would sell a big bottle of the collagen lotion!!!
Jessica C.
Ivel, KY
I use this product every few weeks to remove my unwanted facial hair. It does a good job and only misses some of the tougher hairs. It is quite inexpensive. It can cause slight irritation so I always make sure to time it perfectly. I will use this as long as they make it.
Landyn F.
Kennesaw, GA
Gets the job done, sort of! Doesn't burn, doesn't leave skin TOO red and I have sensitive skin. Any redness is gone in an hour or two. Removes most of the hair but not all of it. Strays here and there. I only have used on upper lip.
Mel F.
Brownsville, TX
I️ love this product. I️ have been using it for over three years. It’s not very harsh on your face. I️ just it for my upper lip and it does wonders. I️ highly recommend it, especially for younger girls who have just started off.
Karen D.
Ferris, TX
Love this stuff for facial hair! It’s not strong and works on my sensitive skin. Leaves it so smooth afterwards and I also appreciate the facial lotion it comes with as well.
Kaitlyn S.
Savannah, GA
I'm giving the product two stars only because it actually did remove the hair. I followed the instructions step by step and did not leave the product on longer than the recommended time. It did fine around my cheeks and chin, but my upper lip had extreme irritation. It has been 4 days since I've used the product, and my upper lip area is still fire truck red, flaky, and is now scarring. Moisturizer does not help, and make up doesn't cover it, plus there is a burning sensation that hasn't gone away since I put the product on. I have sensitive skin when it comes to acne products, but I've used similar hair removal products and nothing like this has ever happened. Definitely would not recommend this product over other brands.
Kashifa Q.
This is like the best thing ever! I use it only on my upper lip because waxing and threading there hurts so so bad. So I use this which is less painful. Sometimes it burns but I can handle that pain. I keep the cream on for 8 mins and wipe it off with a damp cloth, going against the grain and it comes off really nicely. It comes with a lotion that I put on that burns but the burn goes away. The key for this product to keep working is to keep the cap on really tight so that the next time you use it it will have the same effect. I will continue to buy this product! It actually works! I recommend
Alena M.
I have hair on the sides of my face (kinda like sideburns) which ive been wanting to get rid of for a long time. i was just wondering how long i should put it on especially because i have sensitive skin
Jessica L.
I have tried different hair removal creams in the past and they all irritate my skin. Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product if so did it irritate your skin? I am looking for a good facial hair removal product.
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Pamela V.
Peoria, IL
I have never tried or even seen this product, has anyone tried it? If so, how well did it work, where did you get it, and was it very expensive??
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have PCOS, how long will this work? Am I better off getting it bleached or waxed at a salon?