BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen?? Cr??me Hair Remover Kit.
Cr??me.
For face.
Fast and pain-free.
Removes hair and moisturizes skin.
Reduces the appearance of hair regrowth.
Extrasmooth??? Aftercare lotion.
Cr??me/ Extrasmooth??? Lotion 0.5 fl oz 14.7 ml, instructions.

• Is it good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good facial hair removal altern...1 Answers
  • I have tried different hair removal creams in the past an...2 Answers
Tatiana T.
Augusta
Review for: Sally Hansen Hair Remover Kit - 2 Pack more...
I have super super sensitive skin so every other hair remover , wax , and threading was too harsh and I had to walk around with my black hair mustache which was so embarrassing anyways I saw this and it said new formula so I bought the little kit which comes with the Creme and the moisturizer and I just used it I’m honestly lit as hell it worked great under 5 minutes doesn’t burn no rash no hair at allllll my skin isn’t dry I’m so happy I ran up to my boyfriend fist pumping the air 🤣🤣🤣
Eliana S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 2030 more...
This is the only product I’ve ever used to remove the lovely dark hair on my upper lip (thank you to my Mexican roots lol). I’ve never tried waxing because I’m too scared and although I will grab for the tweezers every now and then, I much rather use this hair remover. It’s super easy to use, but make sure you do a small patch test on yourself since it can burn a bit. My upper lip will look a bit red after using it, but I typically use it at night before bed so my skin has time to recover without smothering it in more products. I highly recommend this is you don’t have sensitive skin.
Kathleen B.
Medford, OR
This is my favorite hair removal creme for my lips. I only use it on my lips and it has worked wonders for years. It is a thick white creme, you put it on and leave it for only 3-5 minutes and wipe it off with a wet cloth. The smell is horrible!!! That's why I give it 4 stars. Smells like rotten eggs lol!!!
Jasselin A.
Gastonia , NC
I love this face hair remover! The smell is not so great but it’s bearable it’s much better than the older ones they had, so they improved on that. I usually leave it on for about 8 min because sometimes with 6 min it doesn’t remove everything so you can choose what works best for you. It removes it quickly and takes about 2-3 weeks for the hair to grow back so it last a good while. The lotion that comes with it is really good helps refresh it afterwards. Would definitely recommend this product.
Ara R.
Review for: 2030 more...
First time using and I am in love! No harsh chemical smell like nair no burning or tingling sensation as soon as it touches your skin. Gave a light scent that was bearable and cream applied smooth not too thick and not too runny. Love that it comes with a moisturizer for after left skin soft and smooth with a light scent. I have very course and thick black hair on my upper lip and it took it off in one use!
Crowned G.
This was bad for my very sensitive skin. I noticed I had red bumps after using this product, so I will just stick to shaving. If you have sensitive skin, my advice is to just stay away from hair remover creams/lotions.
Maddison A.
Ahwatukee
Best hair remover ive ever tried. I have very sensitive skin and any hair remover I've tried it burnt my skin and left me in a huge rash. But this doesnt do that whatsoever. Way better than Nair in my opinion. I use this to take away all the fuzzy hairs so I have a smooth application for makeup and ive noticed I break out in acne less.
Nicole D.
Review for: 2030 more...
I used this about twice a month for nearly a year. I have peach fuzz on pretty much my entire face. I really don’t think it did anything?! I would follow the directions just for there to still be hair on my face?! It smells awful. I bought electronic facial hair razor & I’d much rather use that! Much more effective & faster!
Lexi W.
This is fabulous for removeibg any unsightly and unwanted hair or peachfuzz on your face!!! Works great, the smell is not good, but worth it and it comes with an excellent collagen lotion for after. I wish they would sell a big bottle of the collagen lotion!!!
Jessica C.
Ivel, KY
I use this product every few weeks to remove my unwanted facial hair. It does a good job and only misses some of the tougher hairs. It is quite inexpensive. It can cause slight irritation so I always make sure to time it perfectly. I will use this as long as they make it.
Alena M.
I have hair on the sides of my face (kinda like sideburns) which ive been wanting to get rid of for a long time. i was just wondering how long i should put it on especially because i have sensitive skin
Jessica L.
I have tried different hair removal creams in the past and they all irritate my skin. Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this product if so did it irritate your skin? I am looking for a good facial hair removal product.
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Pamela V.
Peoria, IL
I have never tried or even seen this product, has anyone tried it? If so, how well did it work, where did you get it, and was it very expensive??
Marvelis T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been looking for a good facial hair removal alternative to tweezing. I have a few hairs on my chin that are so embarrassing and I tweeze them but it has to be done so often it's annoying. Do you think this product will actually remove thick dark hairs. I have read mixed reviews. Thanks!