BY SALLY HANSEN

Create a Unique Effect on Each of Your Nails  For the ultimate in mixing and matching, this polish can be paired with any nail color.  You can create a unique mosaic design that s modern and sophisticated. DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde Free.

• I love crackle nail polishes but is it good? Does it leav...13 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good crackle nail polish for a ...2 Answers
  • I've tried the crackle nail polish and it didn't work for...6 Answers
Sally Hansen Crackle Polish
  • "i loved the idea when it first came out.. after buying a few different colors some seem to be thicker then others so they don't turn out the way you would hope them to.." in 10 reviews
  • "At first when I started using this product I wasnt really a big fan it wouldnt crack very well but at the time my nails were like baby short lol but besides that when I had my acrylics and I decided to re do the color I tried this product again and loved how it came out." in 9 reviews
  • "I never try this product out it looks absolutely amazing I would love to try this out looks like who does not love a good nail polish I love changing the colors on my nails often every other day .... " in 7 reviews
  • "I am so critical of how my nails look when I paint them, any little imperfection and I remove the whole manicure." in 5 reviews
  • "It lasted a long time and didn't chip very much on the tip of my nails for a long time!" in 5 reviews
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
This was such a good idea in theory. and that's exactly what it is. it's a little more pricey than their standard nail polish. when applying and letting it settle to "crackle" nothing really happened and just left a message of splotchly looking polish job. I don't recommend until they fix it.
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI
It turns out pretty. but hard to tell its crack from far away. it does do what its supposed to, and shade shows up as it is in the bottle. it does dry a little fast, but i never complain on that, only it thickens up quick to so be fast at applying .
Christina B.
Crawfordville, FL
Love the crackle effect! always get compliments on my nail :D

only downside is you do have to paint it on pretty quick to get the effect, it dries fast!
Even watching it do its crackle effect is pretty neat!
Katharine N.
Lincoln, NE
When crackle started to get big I got this brand of crackle polish cause it was cheaper, but I soon found out why! You CAN'T use it on any contrasting color under it because it just changes the crackle polish color completely! I got some pretty gross colors trying to use them over other colors. I did a yellow polish with what looked like a dark blue over it and the blue was so thin it just looked gross!
Frances M.
Norfolk, VA
I was excited to try this version of the "crackle" or "shatter" polishes because it was a cheaper alternative to the OPI version. After I got the hang of it, my results were great. But the couple manicures it took to get to the point where I actually liked the results was a little frustrating.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I had to give this product a couple of tries. Most women are probably used to applying thin layers but not with this. You get one shot and it must be a very thick coat to achieve a great crackle effect. Once you get the feel for it then it does look great.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
This product is very oriented for Halloween it chips. It does Crackle but not the way it's supposed to I wouldn't recommend buying this I would maybe borrow it for somebody it's a good product for design students to try. It's not my favorite
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't really like the end results 😐... I guess I bought it at first because it was somewhat of a trend and liked how a certain mani I got at a salon came out ..but this product just wasn't for me...
Emily N.
Fort Collins, CO
I have this in black and purple and it works well, does what it's supposed to do and spreads evenly. However I did notice that these polishes dry out VERY quickly and you constantly have to thin them back out if you want to use them, but, for the price that's not a big deal to me.
Candace R.
Chino Valley, AZ
I purchased a few of these... BIG MISTAKE! every single one I've used just chips right off like the next day (with a top coat on mind you) I'm not a fan & this polish is the reason I don't but large amounts of polish I've never tried. I'm stuck with about 7 bottles for nothing.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Do you wear this as the only colour or on top of another?
joelle b.
Brampton, Ontario
I love crackle nail polishes but is it good? Does it leave a decent crackle effect?
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
About how long does the sally hansen crackle last?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I've tried the crackle nail polish and it didn't work for me . Can someone give me tips on how to do it ?
Cassandra R.
Did it dry after a month of buying it? Mine did.