Sally Hansen Crackle Polish
Create a Unique Effect on Each of Your Nails For the ultimate in mixing and matching, this polish can be paired with any nail color. You can create a unique mosaic design that s modern and sophisticated. DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde Free.see more...
Top Questions See all 111 Q&A
- "i loved the idea when it first came out.. after buying a few different colors some seem to be thicker then others so they don't turn out the way you would hope them to.." in 10 reviews
- "At first when I started using this product I wasnt really a big fan it wouldnt crack very well but at the time my nails were like baby short lol but besides that when I had my acrylics and I decided to re do the color I tried this product again and loved how it came out." in 9 reviews
- "I never try this product out it looks absolutely amazing I would love to try this out looks like who does not love a good nail polish I love changing the colors on my nails often every other day .... " in 7 reviews
- "I am so critical of how my nails look when I paint them, any little imperfection and I remove the whole manicure." in 5 reviews
- "It lasted a long time and didn't chip very much on the tip of my nails for a long time!" in 5 reviews
There is a bit of a learning curve, but I promise after you get tge trick of it...it couldn't be easier!! 😁
This does what it’s suppose to so in that aspect it’s a A+... it goes on and has the crackle effect but other than that I just don’t like that effect it gives. It’s not my kinda thing even though it was all the rage.
If you personally like it then this is a great brand to give a shot. It’s really does work.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos