BY SALLY HANSEN

Create a Unique Effect on Each of Your Nails  For the ultimate in mixing and matching, this polish can be paired with any nail color.  You can create a unique mosaic design that s modern and sophisticated. DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde Free.

• I love crackle nail polishes but is it good? Does it leav...13 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good crackle nail polish for a ...2 Answers
  • I've tried the crackle nail polish and it didn't work for...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i loved the idea when it first came out.. after buying a few different colors some seem to be thicker then others so they don't turn out the way you would hope them to.." in 10 reviews
  • "At first when I started using this product I wasnt really a big fan it wouldnt crack very well but at the time my nails were like baby short lol but besides that when I had my acrylics and I decided to re do the color I tried this product again and loved how it came out." in 9 reviews
  • "I never try this product out it looks absolutely amazing I would love to try this out looks like who does not love a good nail polish I love changing the colors on my nails often every other day .... " in 7 reviews
  • "I am so critical of how my nails look when I paint them, any little imperfection and I remove the whole manicure." in 5 reviews
  • "It lasted a long time and didn't chip very much on the tip of my nails for a long time!" in 5 reviews
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Love this stuff! I have been using Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat for years. I have had it in white, hot pink and the one I use most often is the black called Ink Splatter! This is SO easy to use and looks good over almost any color nail, this is truly the easiest and neatest way to mix and match fun colors together..or even go dark and sultry, or mod ! 🖒😁
There is a bit of a learning curve, but I promise after you get tge trick of it...it couldn't be easier!! 😁
Alisia H.
Review for: Antiqued Gold 06 more...
It might be a flaw of mine on why I don’t particularly care for this nail polish. I guess I just didn’t work quick enough to get the amount of polish on my nails before started cracking and I can never quite figure it out. The polish itself is very thick and I wanted to get a good layer of it onto my nail without it glopping up, but I could never get the timing just right for it to look good on my nails.
Sydney 💋.
Review for: Star Burst more...
I remember when crackle nail polish was the trend. Everyone was talking about it and I had a few different colors of crackle. It was really cool but sometimes it didn't work. You'd put on a regular nail polish then apply the crackle over it. As it dried you could usually see the crackle effect happening. It was very unique and you were able to have two different nail polish colors on. When it worked it was awesome but I had short nails so it didn't always look right.
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Review for: Antiqued Gold 06 more...
Sally Hansen Crackle Polish
This does what it’s suppose to so in that aspect it’s a A+... it goes on and has the crackle effect but other than that I just don’t like that effect it gives. It’s not my kinda thing even though it was all the rage.
If you personally like it then this is a great brand to give a shot. It’s really does work.
Samantha N.
Review for: Other more...
I found the glittery pink one a LONG time ago when I was a nail fanatic... this was my most favorite thing to use. The cracks form instantly and always in an irregular, satisfying form. The color pops awesome as well. Definitely recommend for anyone to try. Watching the cracks form is a must see!
Destiny R.
2719 San Luis Rd, Holiday FL, 34691
Review for: Star Burst, Fuschia Shock 04 more...
While the effect of this nail polish is rather cool and interesting, I find that there is hardly a difference between this brand and the off brands. It works well enough, but with the off brands doing just as well for a cheaper price why reach for the more expensive one?
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
Review for: Distressed Denim 05, Star Burst, Fuschia Shock 04, Other more...
When it comes to crackle nail polish- this would be my go to but I’ve still seen better. Maybe I had been doing something wrong? Put still fun to use! I don’t know where they would be selling this these days but I previously got mine at Rite Aid.
Morgan L.
Fargo, ND
I loved crackle polish when it was a thing in high school was the best brand to get! I was the coolest kid in school with my black/silver sally Hansen product we even tossed around our colors among us girls we were so obsessed!
Danielle M.
Lindstrom, MN
Love, love, love this product!! Love the effect that this nail polish has on my nails after I do them!! It’s affordable and not hard to find I typically find it at walmart! I would recommend to others!!
Jenice S.
Review for: Other more...
This color is called Wave Break. It is a very pretty teal color and it deffinately cracks. I'm not sure I really like the appearance of cracked polish but if interested it's worth a try.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Do you wear this as the only colour or on top of another?
joelle b.
Brampton, Ontario
I love crackle nail polishes but is it good? Does it leave a decent crackle effect?
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
About how long does the sally hansen crackle last?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I've tried the crackle nail polish and it didn't work for me . Can someone give me tips on how to do it ?
Cassandra R.
Did it dry after a month of buying it? Mine did.