BY SALLY HANSEN

Create a Unique Effect on Each of Your Nails  For the ultimate in mixing and matching, this polish can be paired with any nail color.  You can create a unique mosaic design that s modern and sophisticated. DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde Free.

• I've tried the crackle nail polish and it didn't work for me . Ca...6 Answers
  • About how long does the sally hansen crackle last?7 Answers
  • I love crackle nail polishes but is it good? Does it leave a dece...12 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "i loved the idea when it first came out.. after buying a few different colors some seem to be thicker then others so they don't turn out the way you would hope them to.." in 10 reviews
  • "At first when I started using this product I wasnt really a big fan it wouldnt crack very well but at the time my nails were like baby short lol but besides that when I had my acrylics and I decided to re do the color I tried this product again and loved how it came out." in 9 reviews
  • "I never try this product out it looks absolutely amazing I would love to try this out looks like who does not love a good nail polish I love changing the colors on my nails often every other day .... " in 7 reviews
  • "This is a really good product and I think the result of it afterwards is really cool, but usually it doesn't show up well unless it it a Sally Hansen product." in 5 reviews
  • "It lasted a long time and didn't chip very much on the tip of my nails for a long time!" in 5 reviews
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a kinda disappointing not going to lie. I love a different look to traditional nails but it just looked cheap and over done. I didn't get a crackle effect it looked more like I did my nails a few weeks ago and this is what's left. I was so disappointed. I tried putting more on and it made it worse just wasn't my liking. It does stay on so I gave it a star for that and application is in fact easy I just don't like the end results.
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I have the black crackle overcoat it's called 08 Ink Splatter and it's great when u want a quick easy effortless design on your nails. One thing I do have to say it that you have to work kind of quickly with it before it starts to crack, otherwise you won't get as great of a result. I got it at rite aid a long time ago.
Brenda T.
Pensacola, FL
This surprisingly worked just like it said it would. I like to use it on top of a polish that is just starting to chip so that I didn't have to take it off so soon. I find that it lasted about a week. Not something that I would use all the time. Silver was the only color that I could find at the time.
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The concept of crackle polish is pretty cool. However all the steps necessary to applying it and making sure it looks good night be why I've only used this product once or twice. I don't mind having only a color on my nails. If your really into nail art though this product is for you!
Diana T.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom favorite colors she feels young and love this kind of colors the price its good and the polish last for several weeks and don't need to re apply its the best option and the brand its excellent compare with others this its the best for the quality of the product
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
I broke down and bought onw of these because everyone was raving about them and honestly, it doesnt do anything. I put it on top of another polish and it just stays there. It doesnt crack or anything. Maybe it was a bad batch but it was a big let down.
Caitlin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought it seemed like a cool idea and it's definitely fun to use, but they don't apply that great. One color I had was a little thick and the other was straight up goopy and bunched up a lot. It like neat, but I wouldn't recommend buying this.
Allie R.
Shippensburg , PA
What a super fun idea! Sometimes I can't decide what color to paint my nails. Sometimes I want a design and don't feel like taking the extra time to do it. This is a great compromise for all of those issues and it looks really cool too!
Kenzie G.
Florence, SC
I do not like crackle nails! They look very cheap and not good at all! If you like it then go for it and it is a cheap option. I just personally don't like it at all! I wouldn't recommend any of my friends to buy this
Sandra F.
Waddell, AZ
The product is true to its word. It most definitely gives you that crackle finish that you're looking for when you use it. I'm not a huge fan of the look, but if you like the look then I would definitely recommend.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you wear this as the only colour or on top of another?
joelle b.
Brampton, Ontario
I love crackle nail polishes but is it good? Does it leave a decent crackle effect?
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
About how long does the sally hansen crackle last?
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I've tried the crackle nail polish and it didn't work for me . Can someone give me tips on how to do it ?
Cassandra R.
Did it dry after a month of buying it? Mine did.