Karen D.
Rockville, MD

I have been looking for a good crackle nail polish for a while but the ones I tried don't seem to last on my nails for too long, they peeled really easy...I haven't try the Sally Hansen one, can anybody tell me if it is good and has a nice finish?

Aubrey K.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
6 months, 3 weeks ago
I tried the black shade, and I did feel that it worked decently well. It definitely created the look I was hoping for. It worked better than the OPI crackle nail polish I tried.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
2 years, 2 months ago
I have used this polish before and found it lacking. the cracks it made weren't noticeable and flaked for me almost immediately. the finish while it was on was nice, didn't notice any difference from the other crackle polishes I've used. It could have just been the batch I got but I honestly wouldn't recommend this to anyone, even though Sally Hansen is one of my favorite nail polish brands.