BY SALLY HANSEN

Create a unique crackle effect on each of your nails Sally knows that having options is important. For the ultimate in mixing and matching, Crackle Overcoat comes in 8 different shades which can be paired with any nail color. From bold blue to mature...

• I love crackle nail polishes but is it good? Does it leav...13 Answers
  • What’s the best colour for a 10 year old girl?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good crackle nail polish for a ...2 Answers
Sally Hansen® Crackle Overcoat Nail Color

Start your review of Sally Hansen® Crackle Overcoat Nail Color!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Trisha D.
Killeen
Purchased at: Walmart
Crackle was all the rage when I was in high school. I remember talking to my girlfriend and begging her to tell me how she got her nails like that. She revealed her secret was Sally Hansen and I couldn't wait to go to Walmart to grab me a bottle. The process was simple get a base coat and a overcoat and watch the magic happen in front of your eyes
Dina B.
So I've had hits and misses with this product. It does produce a crack effect but there is not good way to "control" it. Also when you apply multiple coats it can end up making the cracks harder to see. I did like the shimmer shades, but mostly because of the color.
Jennifer C.
North Bergen , NJ
It is not a bad product! It definitely gives you the crackle effect. Simply apply it over any solid color and see the crackle happen. I have only used it once, and when it did, my nails looked extremely stylish. It’s definitely a must try !
Ariel A.
Fort Lauderdale
I used to love this over coat when I was younger. It is super easy to use and makes a fun design on your nails. It has a reasonable price and works well. It also comes in various colors so you can have different looks.
Victoria B.
Miami
As a kid, I LOVED this nail polish. I still think it is so incredible. It’s formula is great and it comes out with a matte finish. Comes in many great colors but my favorite is black!! Highly recommend for a fun look!
Autumn W.
Louisville, KY
I have used this before. I love it and I miss it because I cannot find Crackle in any of my stores anymore. It is the neatest nailpolish I have used. If you do it correctly it does crackle.
Heather F.
I have this color in pink so I don't use it often as pink isn't a color I wear often. The price is great with Sally Hansen and the crackle is great. It's easy to apply and crackles as it dries. It's a great product and I will be buying more in other colors
Jessica P.
Lake Orion, MI
I am a fan of many Sally Hansen nail polishes,  but I wasn't very impressed with the final look after using this one. It didn't have much of the crackle effect and wound up looking sloppy.
Samantha N.
I found the glittery pink one a LONG time ago when I was a nail fanatic... this was my most favorite thing to use. The cracks form instantly and always in an irregular, satisfying form. The color pops awesome as well. Definitely recommend for anyone to try. Watching the cracks form is a must see!
Stephanie F.
This product is a new twist on painting your nails and I've tried it and enjoyed the results I would recommend this product to someone who's looking for something different to try.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Do you wear this as the only colour or on top of another?
joelle b.
Brampton, Ontario
I love crackle nail polishes but is it good? Does it leave a decent crackle effect?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are these expensive? Worth buying? Whats one thing you don't like about this product?
Vicci F.
El Campo, TX
Does it take a few coats for it to dry? Does it get so thick that the polish under doesn't dry quick enough
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
About how long does the sally hansen crackle last?

Walmart