Sally Hansen Cornsilk Shineless Pressed Powder 45-02 Natural Matte More Coverage

BY SALLY HANSEN

Buy Sally Hansen Powders - Cornsilk Shineless Pressed Powder (Discontinued) 55-02 Classic Translucent Naturally Sheer. How-to-Use: After applying foundation, evenly brush pressed powder onto face and neck with makeup brush or sponge to finish your look. see more...

Kim B.
Duncan , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product but preferred my regular powder over it. It smells good and does a great job of controlling the shine. Just wasn't the product for me.
Mona'Lisa J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend this product to anybody who loves this matte look ... I’m one to always try new products and this one is up there with the best
Tamora B.
Bruce
This is a very good product. I don't like shine on my face, or a powder to look dry and caked up. This flows on evenly and smoothly.
Amber G.
New Iberia
Beauty Junkie Expert
It isnt my favorite but its a close second it doesnt get the job done in one coat. Could be better. Very nice application.
Kelly A.
Phoenix
This is an old school product! I remember using this in high school. Controls shine and super affordable.