BY SALLY HANSEN

Katie D.
The best drugstore base and top! Honestly this is better than more high end products that I've purchased. You can find it almost anywhere and it's very decently priced. This is a must have for anyone who does their own nails on the regular!
Andrea S.
They are great! Nail polish on my doesn't work great but I bought this product at Sallys and since I use it the nail polish would last longer. I love it that they are very easy to apply and not messy at all. Ill definitely buy it again!
Shirley C.
The reason I give this 3 stars is because, if I knew that this was just school glue and a mixture of water, I could have done it myself.

It does its job and is easy to use.

But...it's a but over priced for school glue in a little bottle.
Susie R.
Nashville, TN
I mostly have my nails done t the salon but on the rare occasion that i don;t have the time or money to so so then I use this product at home. I have had it for several years. I hope it doesn't expire.
Wanda W.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Use both these products each time I do my nails. Affordable and I do see where it makes the polish last longer and I think it has improved the health of my nails.
Jessica A.
I love this product! My nails are always so soft and break constantly, the minute I switched to this product they became stronger and now grow and are beautiful! I will continue to use forever!
Sara D.
Redwood city, Ca
It's worth the amount paid. Always use a base coat. Helps keep your nails looking better and healthy. I do prefer other brands but this is great for the amount.
linaya w.
Colorado Springs, CO
This product WILL heal your nails, as long as you are diligent. Honestly, it's alot of maintenance. Better used as a filler base, than actual treatment.
AnnieJo T.
Stephenville, TX
Waste of money. This topcoat streaks so badly that you can't put on a lighter colored polish. It looks okay on dark colors but that defeats the purpose.
Corry G.
Las Vegas, NV
This set works well. I wash my hands a lot so no nail polish stays on more than 5 days on me. This is prettyclose to other base/top coats I have tried.