BY SALLY HANSEN

Katie D.
Katie D.
The best drugstore base and top! Honestly this is better than more high end products that I've purchased. You can find it almost anywhere and it's very decently priced. This is a must have for anyone who does their own nails on the regular!
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
The reason I give this 3 stars is because, if I knew that this was just school glue and a mixture of water, I could have done it myself.

It does its job and is easy to use.

But...it's a but over priced for school glue in a little bottle.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are great! Nail polish on my doesn't work great but I bought this product at Sallys and since I use it the nail polish would last longer. I love it that they are very easy to apply and not messy at all. Ill definitely buy it again!
Wanda W.
Wanda W.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Use both these products each time I do my nails. Affordable and I do see where it makes the polish last longer and I think it has improved the health of my nails.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Redwood city, Ca
It's worth the amount paid. Always use a base coat. Helps keep your nails looking better and healthy. I do prefer other brands but this is great for the amount.
linaya w.
linaya w.
Colorado Springs, CO
This product WILL heal your nails, as long as you are diligent. Honestly, it's alot of maintenance. Better used as a filler base, than actual treatment.
AnnieJo T.
AnnieJo T.
Stephenville, TX
Waste of money. This topcoat streaks so badly that you can't put on a lighter colored polish. It looks okay on dark colors but that defeats the purpose.
Shantel P.
Shantel P.
Springfield, MO
I only use Sally base and top coat. it is the best . it is kind of expensive so I tried using other products and they didn't work as well.
Abbie J.
Abbie J.
Crestwood , KY
Must have for wearing nail polish! It protects and keeps my nails in great shape. This product is always in stock with my nail polishes.
Jan W.
Jan W.
Holland, MI
i use this product. I'm not talented when it comes to doing my nail so this is a quick and easy deal.

No further comment