MakeupNail CareNail TreatmentsSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Continuous Growth Nail Treatment

Sally Hansen® Continuous Growth Nail Treatment

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen continuous treatment hardener uses vita-release technology in a time-release formula that hardens soft, thin nails up to 10 days. The power of continuous treatment takes nails to an infinitely healthier, more beautiful place. Patented...

What is this product like? Does it help your nails grow
Does this help with nail strength
How well did this help you? I am in the market for a good nail treatment.
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Continuous Growth Nail Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Blanca G.
Selma, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I try it like 4 days and I do not see a lot of defense but in others they say that it help them I think it definitely peoples nails
Esme E.
Matawan, NJ
This Nail Growth treatment worked nicely as a nail hardening and growth system but I still noticed that my nails were prone to splitting after three months of usage. I prefer the Orly Nailtrition system with a Sally Hansen nail Hardening polish on top.
Alejandra R.
Laveen, AZ
Me gusta tiene buena consistencia , es buena marca sus precios si me parecen elevados pero son buenos productos los que e utilizado me han funcionado
Katlynn D.
Jackson
This Sally Hansen Nail treatment has my nails growing stronger than ever before! No more cracking, peeling nails. This product is very affordable and leaves your nails looking and feeling better than ever!! This product has truly saved my nails!
Colleen B.
Fisher, IL
This was a nice product, took a couple of weeks to see any difference, but there was one. Once I stopped using it took days for my nails to become thin and flaking off again
Rita Numan
Ann Arbor, MI
Honestly this stuff this great! I got it after my nails kept chipping and breaking and i could not get them to stay healthy! This polish seriously made them stronger within a matter of days! I still recommend to all my friends and family! All you need is one or two coats of this and you are all set!
xatia X.
New Castle, DE
Purchased at: Macy's
this is my HOLY GRAIN NAIL Hardening polish !!!!!! i have been using sally hansen maximum growth for a few years to prevent splitting and nail breakage. i like the classic tint of the polish and how i can apply a little bit every day to keep up my nail length.. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
member-8eb772
I love there product there stuff good i would buy more of there stuff and the quality is great and there stuff is great i love everything from this place there stuff is for free and there stuff is so amazing so so so amazing i hope you can find something on this app that you would like or love
abby M.
Doral, FL
special treatment for nail growth if you are tired of short and weak nails I recommend this very good
Sarah G.
Medford, OR
I use this before each application of color. It is easy to use! I have tried some other brands and this one is the best for the price point. And I do notice my nails growing much faster in conjunction with hair skin and nail vitamins as opposed to just vitamins alone!