Sally Hansen® Continuous Growth Nail Treatment uploaded by Lindsey P.Sally Hansen® Continuous Growth Nail Treatment uploaded by Lindsey P.Sally Hansen® Continuous Growth Nail Treatment uploaded by Melody R.

BY SALLY HANSEN

• How well did this help you? I am in the market for a good...1 Answers
  • I need a nail polish that will strengthen my nails! I lov...1 Answers
  • Does this help with nail strength 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber B.
louisville
My nails are very brittle and thin. I have never been able to grow my nails out because of this until I found this product. I bout this for around $6 at Walmart . My nails have grown so much and haven’t been so brittle. I’m very glad I found this product! I recommend to anyone who struggles with nail strength and growth.
Ariel R.
Opelika
Great product. It really worked with my flaky brittle nails. I've used this product for the first time and I would recommend it to anyone trying to afforable grow their nails out. It's texture is a bit different. But it absorbs well after application.
Lindsey P.
I have bitten my nails for as long as I can remember; however, I recently broke the habit. Now, I'm trying to grow and strengthen my brittle nails. They break CONSTANTLY and right at the nail bed so I can't trim them! My mom gave me and it has helped tremendously!

I wouldn't go as far as to say it's hastened the growing process, but it's definitely strengthened my nails. They look so pretty now and are basically bulletproof! Highly recommend this product!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
It's pretty useless as a growth treatment. My nails are weak and break and then I end up biting them all down to nothing. I was hoping this would speed regrowth but there wasn't any discernable difference. Now I use this as just a regular clear coat and have switched to  Salon Sciences Salon Science Instant Artificials
Lindsey P.

Zahra A.
DICKERSON, MD
Love it! It really helped my nails! There are so many sally Hansen nail products that I've used to grow, strengthen, and take care of my nails. I deff recommend this as one of your treatments!
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
I use this for every manicure that I do on my self. I use it in substitute of a base coat, which you could also use along with it as well. It makes my nails feel better and they do grow faster it seems. I've been using this products for over 6 months and I have seen a difference in growth of my nails.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I've always envied women with long, natural nails. My own nails are small, thin with short nail beds. So naturally, my nails look much better when they have some length to them. Years ago, I wore acrylic tips. The damage done to my nails from the drills they use in manicure shops was enough to get me to stop. Now I'm cursed with short nails again, and I'd really like mine to grow. That's where nail treatments like Sally Hansen Continuous Growth Treatment come in.

My nails are usually soft and thin and peel easily. Using a product like this makes them hard and gives them strength. I don't have to worry about constantly filing the breakage down and don't have to spend so much time taking care of my short, stubby nails. I use the product religiously, applying a new coat every night and removing it every 5 nights to apply all over again. So far, after two weeks, I have noticed some growth. Not a lot, but some. Yet my nails are still breaking, and I am not able to continue growing them. I am wondering when the continuous part kicks in. I'll still continue to use the product, but I'm hoping something more happens or I'll have to go back to my first nail growth product.
Sydney S.
Laguna Hills, CA
My grandma actually recommended this to me. My nails are constantly getting beat up at work and they look disastrous by the end of the week. This product has helped a lot to strengthen them. Definitely will be repurchasing.
Kerissa B.
I'm not sure how nail growth treatments work, but this one is definitely great. If you're needing some healthy nails after maybe a bad gel manicure, this is the product for you. That's exactly what I used it for, and now my nails are back to their healthy selves!
Deanna L.
Does this help with nail strength
sofia g.
I need a nail polish that will strengthen my nails! I love to wear nail polish and grow out my nails. but my nails are very brittle, break very easily, and peel! will this product strengthen them?
Destiny G.
How well did this help you? I am in the market for a good nail treatment.