BY SALLY HANSEN

AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
Waste of money. This topcoat streaks so badly that you can't put on a lighter colored polish. It looks okay on dark colors but that defeats the purpose.
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR
I like this product again is it keeps my nail color and tack and I do a lot of dishes at work so it helps I'm not let it ship
Maria P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very expensive version of a product I can get much cheaper that works just as well. Don't waste your money
Shirley C.
The reason I give this 3 stars is because, if I knew that this was just school glue and a mixture of water, I could have done it myself.

It does its job and is easy to use.

But...it's a but over priced for school glue in a little bottle.
Sara D.
Redwood city, Ca
It's worth the amount paid. Always use a base coat. Helps keep your nails looking better and healthy. I do prefer other brands but this is great for the amount.
Kaferin R.
Doral, FL
Good base use it often almost every two days every time I change my nail polish also use it as a top coat because I find they last longer
Maria H.
Farmingdale, NJ
I love using Sally Hansen base and top coats, but this combined formula wasn't the best. I found it chipped quicker as opposed to the separate formulas
Sarah H.
This top coat is better than no top coat at all! I find it chips quickly. Might not be products fault, could be my lifestyle!
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
This works really well. I've bought cheap nail polish before and used this and it actually made it last. I was surprised. My nails also grew fast when I wore this.
Wendy K.
Mead, WA
love to use this just to keep my nails from splitting. easy to apply. drys in a normal amount of time. affordable. Can get it at CVS, or walmart. I was a first time user will use again. I would recommend to others.