BY SALLY HANSEN

Patricia Duarte R.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't use any nail polish without this as a top coat,it makes ever the nail polishes you get from your local beauty supply for a dollar last more than one week,it is smooth to apply,and if you get a bit messy you can clean super easy even without polish remover just run the side of your nail throught it and it will pull of without messing up your manicure,this one is a must have.
Katie D.
The best drugstore base and top! Honestly this is better than more high end products that I've purchased. You can find it almost anywhere and it's very decently priced. This is a must have for anyone who does their own nails on the regular!
Andrea S.
They are great! Nail polish on my doesn't work great but I bought this product at Sallys and since I use it the nail polish would last longer. I love it that they are very easy to apply and not messy at all. Ill definitely buy it again!
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
I love the Sally Hansen nail health products. They make my nails look and feel really healthy. They're definitely more expensive than other products, but it's because they really work. It's the only product I've used where I've noticed a difference in my nails.
Wendy K.
Mead, WA
love to use this just to keep my nails from splitting. easy to apply. drys in a normal amount of time. affordable. Can get it at CVS, or walmart. I was a first time user will use again. I would recommend to others.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
I liked this cuz not only this a good top coat. And a base. But the more I used it the stronger my nails got and they grew so much longer too. My nails got to looking so much more healthier than they had in about 10 day's of using this product
Noelle B.
Greendale , WI
This stuff is amazing! I'm normally the type to chip their polish within an hour of painting my nails, but this I can get at least a couple days ( which doesn't sound like a lot but for me is an eternity)
Shirley C.
The reason I give this 3 stars is because, if I knew that this was just school glue and a mixture of water, I could have done it myself.

It does its job and is easy to use.

But...it's a but over priced for school glue in a little bottle.
Jessica S.
talking rock GA
This is a great base and top coat. Whenever I use this I can have my polish last over three weeks with no chips. It is perfect for a busy on the go mom like me. Always working on little things with the kids and it never chops away
Susie R.
Nashville, TN
I mostly have my nails done t the salon but on the rare occasion that i don;t have the time or money to so so then I use this product at home. I have had it for several years. I hope it doesn't expire.