BY SALLY HANSEN

Glowingkite
Brooklyn, NY
I can't use any nail polish without this as a top coat,it makes ever the nail polishes you get from your local beauty supply for a dollar last more than one week,it is smooth to apply,and if you get a bit messy you can clean super easy even without polish remover just run the side of your nail throught it and it will pull of without messing up your manicure,this one is a must have.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
I love the Sally Hansen nail health products. They make my nails look and feel really healthy. They're definitely more expensive than other products, but it's because they really work. It's the only product I've used where I've noticed a difference in my nails.
Wendy K.
Mead, WA
love to use this just to keep my nails from splitting. easy to apply. drys in a normal amount of time. affordable. Can get it at CVS, or walmart. I was a first time user will use again. I would recommend to others.
Winnifer D.
Madisonville, KY
I liked this cuz not only this a good top coat. And a base. But the more I used it the stronger my nails got and they grew so much longer too. My nails got to looking so much more healthier than they had in about 10 day's of using this product
Noelle B.
Greendale, WI
This stuff is amazing! I'm normally the type to chip their polish within an hour of painting my nails, but this I can get at least a couple days ( which doesn't sound like a lot but for me is an eternity)
Jessica S.
Boron, CA
This is a great base and top coat. Whenever I use this I can have my polish last over three weeks with no chips. It is perfect for a busy on the go mom like me. Always working on little things with the kids and it never chops away
Debbie S.
Stilwell, OK
i really like sally hansen nail products because of the wide array to chose from. the only thing i don't like is the price of some the products. you could get the same thing for half the cost. i found the continuous base & top coat at a local market.
DENISE K.
I'm not huge on Sally Hansen much anymore. The quality is nice and the price point is great for what you get! I would get this if I didn't have money to blow on other items.
Laila S.
Esta base es genial para la base después de la pintura, queda un acabado genial u sec súper rápido! Cuando te lo hechas y seca se pone muy brilloso y me encanta lo recomiendo!
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
This works really well. I've bought cheap nail polish before and used this and it actually made it last. I was surprised. My nails also grew fast when I wore this.