BY SALLY HANSEN

Shine looks "just applied" up to 10 days. Guaranteed! Exclusive Marine Complex Formula continuously boosts shine & protects against Chipping. Marine Complex Formula continuously releases shine boosters. Manicures look brilliant for up to ten days. You have: Dull nail color that cracks, chips and fades. You want: Breathtaking shine and color that lasts. How it works: Exclusive Marine Complex Formula delivers time released Vitamin E and renews the shine on ANY nail color, day after day for up to 10 days. Fuses manicure layers into one high-gloss protective shield that resists wear and tear. see more...

• How long does the product last?1 Answers
  • How do these work? And are they worth buying?2 Answers
Amber F.
Amber F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Prior to having my first gel polish experience this was my go to top coat. I still use it when I do my nails at home. It really does a fantastic job at keeping my polish from chipping. I typically put a fresh coat on every three to four days.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Norfolk, VA
I like this treatment so much that I use it alone a lot of the time . I am still on my first bottle but I feel like my nails are a bit stronger as well as shiny, of course . I would recommend this to anyone !
Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
More like three day for me. My manicure chips very easily and I haven't seen any significant positive effect with this. Infact, it adds drying time and makes my already dry nail polish get spoilt sometimes.
Betty S.
Betty S.
Cantonment, FL
I love this product ...it protects your nail polish from chipping and is very reasonable.I have tried other,but Sall Hansen seems to work best for me.I buy Mine at Walmart.
Baobai L.
Baobai L.
Sally Hansen is wonderful, but I would not purchase all the time.. Once again there is nothing wrong with it, but it is just something that I prefer.
Hope R.
Hope R.
Highland Park, MI
Wife's with husband's who's nails are always dingy and rough get this nail treatment it works real great and your husband with thank you later for it
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Benton, TN
I get my nails done a lot, so they become dry and cracked sometimes. I use this to repair them. It has a pretty shine and gets them back to normal
Maria M.
Maria M.
Homestead, FL
I like how it does last up to 10 days and still be shiny. My nails have improved while using the sally hansen complete treatment.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good top coat that dries quickly and doesn't smear the color. It definitely gives the nail polish extra shine.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Philadelphia, PA
Like this product. I felt it did its job and was worth the cost. Would purchase again in the future.
Lacey V.
Lacey V.
Waterloo, IA
How do these work? And are they worth buying?
Latina M.
Latina M.
Land O Lakes, FL
How long does the product last?