BY SALLY HANSEN #50 in Nail Treatments

Shine looks "just applied" up to 10 days. Guaranteed! Exclusive Marine Complex Formula continuously boosts shine & protects against Chipping. Marine Complex Formula continuously releases shine boosters. Manicures look brilliant for up to ten days. You have: Dull nail color that cracks, chips and fades. You want: Breathtaking shine and color that lasts. How it works: Exclusive Marine Complex Formula delivers time released Vitamin E and renews the shine on ANY nail color, day after day for up to 10 days. Fuses manicure layers into one high-gloss protective shield that resists wear and tear.

chanel j.
this nail shine miracle treatment helps my nail a lot and I love the way it makes my nail shine I last long its doesn't come of by washing dishes or doing your laundry I would highly suggest you use the item because it gives you what you want and what you want to see
Chelsea P.
Pikeville, TN
It's so hard for me to keep my bare nails looking tip-top when I'm painting my nails multiple times a week and using acetone or non-acetone products in-between. This treatment saved my nails lives (yes, lives, each one of them has one)! Before my nails were dry looking and my nail bed was scratching off, but after using this product the dryness has subsided and my nails look quite healthier. I'm satisfied with this product.
Kayla D.
Clatskanie, OR
I had a client that I cared for in a long term care facility who had these, he would always have me trim his beard on Monday mornings, at first I was scared, but once using this product I found how easily theyncut. It was smooth and natural all the way throug. One day we couldn't find his trimmers so I had to use an off brand and it kept catching on his beard. From that point on in made sure we had a back up of the original. I would not choose a different product. Defenitly worth the purchase
Hayli C.
Sandy, OR
I purchased this at Sally's on sale for $3.50
My nails had been full and cracking for months after having a baby, I finally went to get some remidies for my poor nails came back with this and it not only was a pretty top coat, it made my nails stronger and thicker, I didn't chip a nail all week! Really good quality!
Amber F.
Prior to having my first gel polish experience this was my go to top coat. I still use it when I do my nails at home. It really does a fantastic job at keeping my polish from chipping. I typically put a fresh coat on every three to four days.
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
More like three day for me. My manicure chips very easily and I haven't seen any significant positive effect with this. Infact, it adds drying time and makes my already dry nail polish get spoilt sometimes.
Jade S.
Norfolk, VA
I like this treatment so much that I use it alone a lot of the time . I am still on my first bottle but I feel like my nails are a bit stronger as well as shiny, of course . I would recommend this to anyone !
Betty S.
Cantonment, FL
I love this product ...it protects your nail polish from chipping and is very reasonable.I have tried other,but Sall Hansen seems to work best for me.I buy Mine at Walmart.
Baobai L.
Sally Hansen is wonderful, but I would not purchase all the time.. Once again there is nothing wrong with it, but it is just something that I prefer.
Hope R.
Highland Park, MI
Wife's with husband's who's nails are always dingy and rough get this nail treatment it works real great and your husband with thank you later for it
Lacey V.
Waterloo, IA
How do these work? And are they worth buying?
Latina M.
Land O Lakes, FL
How long does the product last?