BY SALLY HANSEN

Time released formula for fragile nails with Vita-Release technology delivers targeted & continuous care for stringer healthier nails. Nourishes and transforms nails in 10 days. You have: fragile nails that break and split. You want: Strong, resilient nails. How it works: Patented Vite-Release Technology Formula with a targeted, time-released Vitamin-Mineral Complex continuously strengthens and treats nails. Exclusive Pearl Protein Formula creates a powerful support shield that fortifies nails for 10 continuous days to stop severe problem nails from breaking. see more...

• How well did this help you? I am in the market for a good nail tr...1 Answers
  • I need a nail polish that will strengthen my nails! I love to wea...1 Answers
  • Does this help with nail strength 1 Answers
Veronica M.
I at times get dry brittle nails and the only thing that can help with this problem are strengthening nail treatments and polishes. Sally Hansen offers a wide verity but this particular one is just fair as it is no miracle worker and I still require more then a single coat to feel like my nails are both protected and getting stronger. I would recommend a different brand for these needs.
Jessica F.
Ringgold, GA
I like this product! I think I've noticed a difference - I've only had this product for about a month so I may notice a bigger difference after more time. But so far, so good! My only gripe is the stickiness of the product, but I am also just pretty terrible at applying nail polish to myself haha. All in all, great product!
Rita Numan
Ann Arbor, MI
Honestly this stuff this great! I got it after my nails kept chipping and breaking and i could not get them to stay healthy! This polish seriously made them stronger within a matter of days! I still recommend to all my friends and family! All you need is one or two coats of this and you are all set!
Renee A.
York, PA
this product has helped in strengthening my nails and making them more durable! I am always using my hands and my nails used to break easily but now they are stronger than ever and they grow much quicker!
Elizabeth F.
Canovanas, PR
This product is the best for your nail. This product can't help your nail look strong and shine.he can't help grow your nail strong and don't delibity.and you can't use for any glaze enamel.
Colleen B.
Fisher, IL
This was a nice product, took a couple of weeks to see any difference, but there was one. Once I stopped using it took days for my nails to become thin and flaking off again
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
Sally Hansen has good products especially for the treatment polishes and such. It's affordable even for the more expensive treatments.
Sonja J.
Modesto, CA
Helps my delicate nails grow stronger and tougher-I sometimes forget to use it, but when I do, it's like a miracle for nails!
Nickyia L.
Gardiner, ME
My nails are so weak and so I purchased this hoping that my nails would get stronger and they did! So I definitely recommend!
Gillian S.
Fremont, CA
I bought this because my nails were very brittle after getting my acrylics removed, but it did next to nothing for my nails.
Deanna L.
Does this help with nail strength
sofia g.
I need a nail polish that will strengthen my nails! I love to wear nail polish and grow out my nails. but my nails are very brittle, break very easily, and peel! will this product strengthen them?
Destiny G.
How well did this help you? I am in the market for a good nail treatment.