• Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish I PINK I CAN
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish JADED
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish AFLORABLE
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish COMMANDER IN CHIC

BY SALLY HANSEN

Featuring a base coat, growth treatment, runway-inspired color, top coat, gel-shine finish, chip-resistance, and a strengthener with keratin complex for up to 64% stronger nails, this all-in-one formula delivers up to 10 days of chip-resistant wear. It’s everything you need to achieve a professional nail look at home!

How To Apply:

• Use the flawless finish brush to apply one coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ to clean, dry, nails and allow to dry for 2-3 minutes.
  • Apply a second coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ and let dry thoroughly. Enjoy your salon-quality mani for up to 10 days!

Color Shades Ingredients: Mer, N-butyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Glycidyl C8-11 Acidate/Trimethylol Propane/Phthalic Anhydride Copolymer And Butyl Acetate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Polyurethane-11, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Diacetone Alcohol, Etocrylene, Kaolin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Glycol/Mdi Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) (Ci 77491), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)]. Clear'd For Takeoff Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Etocrylene, Glycidyl Neodecanoate/ Phthalic Anhydride/Tmp Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish

Start your review of Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish!

• No results found for "".
    How would you rate this product?
    Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
    • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
    • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
    • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
    • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
    • "Sally Hansen stays on longer than most, the only thing I don't care for are the color selections but they have some great top and under coats. " in 42 reviews
    Jasmine R.
    I’ve used this a couple of times and they last approximately 5 days (if you work with your hands a lot then maybe less). I love the brush because it fits perfectly to my nails (which are wide) and the nail polish applies smoothly.
    Monica S.
    East Los Angeles
    Review for: SO MUCH FAWN more...
    Love love love this color! I keep it in my purse for a nail emergency and I constantly have people asking me what nail color I have on. I just pull it out and show them!
    Darla N.
    Kilgore
    I love Sally Hansen Nail Polish. I love the amazing colors that you have to choose from. You can choose from a natural look to more bold, bright look. Nothing will make your hands pop more than a bright colorful look on them in the summertime💅. I always feel better when my nails are painted. Sally Hansen Nail Polish is affordable, great quality, and looks amazing.
    Casey T.
    I do not have enough good things to say about this nail polish! The colour range is incredible and the brush for these works so well with my nail shape, it's like I can do a one-swipe coat! I have a beautiful red colour and it is so shiny and lasts better than a normal nail polish would. These perform so well and of course all nail polish chips at the tip at some point, but these look so amazing.
    Dulce C.
    Review for: NUDE NOW, JADED more...
    I like this product but I thought the polish took forever to dry. But once the polish dried it was shiny and it lasted up to 2 weeks. I also used sally Hanson’s top coat. I would recommend this to anyone interested.
    Chelsea J.
    Caledonia, MI
    Review for: AU NATURE-AL more...
    I put my nails through A LOT! I work in health care so I wash my hands too many times to count and use an ocean of various disinfectants all week long. Naturally, this makes my hands and nails become extremely brittle. I have tried so many nail polishes trying to keep my nails from breaking but have never survived a single shift without it chipping and leaving my nails dry. This product is my savior. It lasts a full week for me and dries fairly quickly making my busy life so much easier. Nothing is better than not having to worry about sectioning time out of my busy schedule to sit and wait for them to dry. A polish that stays strong and helps nourish my nails? Definitely a win! Thanks Sally Hansen!
    Brooke M.
    Fargo, ND
    I don't usually do my nails nor get them done. However, i loved the metalic look in the bottom. The brush was easy to maneuver around the nail bed and dried in a timely manner. I have no patience so my nails always end up ruinned. This has been the best so far.
    mackenzie o.
    hillsboro, OH
    This is my all time favorite nail polish. All the colors are great, they last, and the packaging is cute. I love the shape of the bottle. The polish it’s though is also amazing. I used it for all my high school dances as I new it would last, have vibrant color, and shine as well. Highly recommend over all other nail polishes.
    Kelly V.
    Denver
    Beautiful, almost nude (on my skin tone) but slightly rosier shade. The formula is great, the directions say two coats but I prefer three for extra coverage and opacity. The brush has a great, wide shape to it. No complaints here!
    Jacquelyn J.
    Shasta Lake
    I love gel manicures! Although, using the uv lights are known to be cancer causing. Therefore, I use this gel polish to give me the gel finish manicure look that I want without the harmful uv rays. This gel polish lasts about 1-2 weeks, depending on how often you use your hands. Great product!
    Sierra P.
    London
    I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Giuliana T.
    Danville, CA
    What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
    Paloma S.
    Spring Valley, NY
    Is it worth the price
    Corinne O.
    Burlington, ON
    Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
    Amberlyn G.
    PALMDALE , CA
    Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?