• Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish NIGHTWATCH
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish SGT.PREPPY
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish MAUVE ALONG
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish ENCHANTE
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish RAISIN IN THE BAR
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish YOU GLOW,GIRL!
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish CHERRY,CHERRY BANG,BANG
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish JADED
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish AFLORABLE
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish COMMANDER IN CHIC

BY SALLY HANSEN

Featuring a base coat, growth treatment, runway-inspired color, top coat, gel-shine finish, chip-resistance, and a strengthener with keratin complex for up to 64% stronger nails, this all-in-one formula delivers up to 10 days of chip-resistant wear. It’s everything you need to achieve a professional nail look at home!

How To Apply:

• Use the flawless finish brush to apply one coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ to clean, dry, nails and allow to dry for 2-3 minutes.
  • Apply a second coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ and let dry thoroughly. Enjoy your salon-quality mani for up to 10 days!

Color Shades Ingredients: Mer, N-butyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Glycidyl C8-11 Acidate/Trimethylol Propane/Phthalic Anhydride Copolymer And Butyl Acetate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Polyurethane-11, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Diacetone Alcohol, Etocrylene, Kaolin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Glycol/Mdi Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) (Ci 77491), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)]. Clear'd For Takeoff Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Etocrylene, Glycidyl Neodecanoate/ Phthalic Anhydride/Tmp Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish

Start your review of Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish!

• No results found for "".
    How would you rate this product?
    Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
    • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
    • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
    • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
    • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
    • "Sally Hansen stays on longer than most, the only thing I don't care for are the color selections but they have some great top and under coats. " in 42 reviews
    yvette s.
    Overland Park, KS
    Review for: RIGHT SAID RED more...
    PROS:

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure contains Micro-Encapsulated Time-Release technology infusing nails with advanced wear, care and shine for up to 10 days

CONS:

I'm not liking the "unique precision brush" because I find it to be too big to really be precise on my fingernails. Even when I wear acrylics. I’m a nail polish collector so the color selection is not the problem at all. the last thing I want to do is pick a nail polish that’s going to take the fun out of doing my nails. I love changing nail polish colors a few times before I’m due for a fill so have a couple drawers full of my favorite nail polish colors and I can tell you that I grab my OPI, Marc Jacobs, Butter London, and Whim before I grab Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish. SALLY HANSEN CHANGE THE BRUSH APPLICATOR PLEASE!!
    christine a.
    The colors are all very pretty. I buy this product from time to time when I see a color that I like. It goes on nice, but always seems to be a bit too thick- it's very nice coverage and all, it just takes a while to dry and it always looks sloppy when I use it because of the thick consistency.
    Darby C.
    Berlin, NJ
    For both the price and variety of colors, I highly suggest this nail polish. It lasts longer then most other nail polishes in this price range, and you also get a lot in each bottle!

Paired with the top coat, I use this nail polish 9/10 times. If you are looking for 2 weeks of no chipping, this may not be the product for you. It stays on for me around 3-4 days flawlessly.

Personally, I change my nails 2 to 3 times a week so this product is perfect for me! If you have the same habit, I 100% suggest purchasing.

Barbie C.
    This polish is insanely easy to apply with a phenomenal brush, really covers and stays on as good as the top brands. Dries quickly and truly you only need this product, not other top and bottom coats.
    Sadie S.
    Review for: BLEACH BABE, CAFE AU LAIT, BERRY IMPORTANT more...
    Love these colors very pretty! Pigmented colors if they are darker it only takes 1 coat. Easy to apply and use good brush! Stays on well and looks good while doing it! Would totally totally recommend!
    Hallie K.
    Holmes Beach
    Review for: AU NATURE-AL more...
    Love this color. I have a hard time getting nail polish to last on my nails, but this one is easy to apply and lasts longer than most others I’ve tried. It’s affordable, too! Highly recommend.
    Mary C.
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have used every Sally Hansen nail product out there and that ain't no lie!! But the reason I return to the brand again and again is because they're wonderful products and they've never failed me. They always deliver the best and this polish is no exception. It's a one coat and done cover that last about a full week with no chipping or peeling. So it's easy on and go no worries great coverage ain't gonna letcha down nail polish and I definitely would recommend it to anyone.
    Emily F.
    Coldwater
    Purchased at: Walmart
    Review for: NIGHTWATCH more...
    I absolutely love this polish. It has the best brush applicator and is very pigmented. I only needed one coat and it was not see through at all. Definitely recommend this nail polish
    Jasmine R.
    I’ve used this a couple of times and they last approximately 5 days (if you work with your hands a lot then maybe less). I love the brush because it fits perfectly to my nails (which are wide) and the nail polish applies smoothly.
    Monica S.
    East Los Angeles
    Review for: SO MUCH FAWN more...
    Love love love this color! I keep it in my purse for a nail emergency and I constantly have people asking me what nail color I have on. I just pull it out and show them!
    Sierra P.
    London
    I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Giuliana T.
    Danville, CA
    What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
    Paloma S.
    Spring Valley, NY
    Is it worth the price
    Corinne O.
    Burlington, ON
    Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
    Amberlyn G.
    PALMDALE , CA
    Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?