• Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish NIGHTWATCH
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish SGT.PREPPY
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish MAUVE ALONG
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish ENCHANTE
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish RAISIN IN THE BAR
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish YOU GLOW,GIRL!
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish CHERRY,CHERRY BANG,BANG
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish JADED
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish AFLORABLE
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish COMMANDER IN CHIC

BY SALLY HANSEN

Featuring a base coat, growth treatment, runway-inspired color, top coat, gel-shine finish, chip-resistance, and a strengthener with keratin complex for up to 64% stronger nails, this all-in-one formula delivers up to 10 days of chip-resistant wear. It’s everything you need to achieve a professional nail look at home!

How To Apply:

• Use the flawless finish brush to apply one coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ to clean, dry, nails and allow to dry for 2-3 minutes.
  • Apply a second coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ and let dry thoroughly. Enjoy your salon-quality mani for up to 10 days!

Color Shades Ingredients: Mer, N-butyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Glycidyl C8-11 Acidate/Trimethylol Propane/Phthalic Anhydride Copolymer And Butyl Acetate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Polyurethane-11, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Diacetone Alcohol, Etocrylene, Kaolin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Glycol/Mdi Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) (Ci 77491), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)]. Clear'd For Takeoff Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Etocrylene, Glycidyl Neodecanoate/ Phthalic Anhydride/Tmp Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish

Start your review of Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish!

• No results found for "".
    How would you rate this product?
    Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
    • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
    • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
    • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
    • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
    • "Sally Hansen stays on longer than most, the only thing I don't care for are the color selections but they have some great top and under coats. " in 42 reviews
    Kim I.
    Visalia, CA
    Review for: ARM CANDY more...
    I love love this nail polish! This nail polish is my favorite. They have a huge selection of colors and the product says on my nails for a long time with no chipping. I will continue to buy this nail polish and recommend it to everyone. I can’t wait to try other colors!!
    Ashley W.
    Louisville, KY
    I wore this color for a friends wedding and it worked out great! Everything with the wedding was adding up cost so I didn't want to pay to get a manicure so I bought this and gave myself one. Everyone kept asking where I go my nails done so I think I did a great job!
    Sasha M.
    Montebello, CA
    Purchased at: Walmart
    Review for: PURPLE HEART, Other more...
    The brush for polish application is really convenient to give a non-streaky polished look, and doesn't leave air bubbles at all! From all the polishes I've had this one is my favorite! This is really a complete salon manicure polish compared to its earlier versions.
    London P.
    Cartersville, GA
    Review for: SO MUCH FAWN more...
    This is the shade I wore on my wedding day <3 I love this color and I still wear it often! If you top it with a clear get coat, it lasts forever without chipping! I actually repurchased this recently because I gave my other bottle to my sister because she loved it so much.
    Lisa P.
    Oakmont , PA
    Review for: ARM CANDY more...
    Sally Hansen is ok. I think its overpriced, sorry. Its a decent nailpolish but there are others I like that work/stay on much better. I like Smith and Cult, Deb Lippman, and Pacific which is "3 free".
    Jennifer R.
    Corona, NY
    I love love love sally Hansen , once it is applied and dried it looks amazing . Love the formula because it isn’t runny or too thick . It also lasts a very long time I have gone over a week with it and it’s amazing considering I work a lot with my hands
    Erica M.
    Whitefield, ME
    Purchased at: Target
    Review for: ARM CANDY more...
    Decent coverage, lovely color and perfect for spring, requires 2 coats, takes a while to cure/dry. Inexpensive (I bought this on clearance at target) and comparable to higher-end alternatives. I would buy it again and do recommend this nail polish.
    Effie S.
    Kensington, MD
    Review for: BACK TO THE FUCHSIA more...
    These aren’t that good for what they claim to do. Not only that, but they’re on the pricier side. I would definitely suggest just using a regular base coat and top coat. This doesn’t give you that nice shiny finish nor does it last longer.
    Samantha R.
    Review for: MUDSLIDE, PAT ON THE BLACK, PLUM'S IN THE WORLD more...
    This is a reliable polish, and for the price it can’t be beat. Plums the Word and Pat on the Black are some of my absolute favorite Fall/Winter colors, I pick them constantly (and I have plenty of other polishes so that’s saying something)
    Karley A.
    Lubbock
    The brush applies the polish very nicely, better than more expensive brands that I've used. I also really like the color. I used the Get Juiced color and it is a bright coral/watermelon shade. I really like it. Also, it has a nice glossy finish.
    Sierra P.
    London
    I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Giuliana T.
    Danville, CA
    What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
    Paloma S.
    Spring Valley, NY
    Is it worth the price
    Corinne O.
    Burlington, ON
    Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
    Amberlyn G.
    PALMDALE , CA
    Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?