• Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish NIGHTWATCH
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish SGT.PREPPY
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish MAUVE ALONG
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish ENCHANTE
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish RAISIN IN THE BAR
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish YOU GLOW,GIRL!
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish CHERRY,CHERRY BANG,BANG
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish JADED
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish AFLORABLE
  • Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish COMMANDER IN CHIC

BY SALLY HANSEN

Featuring a base coat, growth treatment, runway-inspired color, top coat, gel-shine finish, chip-resistance, and a strengthener with keratin complex for up to 64% stronger nails, this all-in-one formula delivers up to 10 days of chip-resistant wear. It’s everything you need to achieve a professional nail look at home!

How To Apply:

• Use the flawless finish brush to apply one coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ to clean, dry, nails and allow to dry for 2-3 minutes.
  • Apply a second coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ and let dry thoroughly. Enjoy your salon-quality mani for up to 10 days!

Color Shades Ingredients: Mer, N-butyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Glycidyl C8-11 Acidate/Trimethylol Propane/Phthalic Anhydride Copolymer And Butyl Acetate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Polyurethane-11, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Diacetone Alcohol, Etocrylene, Kaolin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Glycol/Mdi Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) (Ci 77491), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)]. Clear'd For Takeoff Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Etocrylene, Glycidyl Neodecanoate/ Phthalic Anhydride/Tmp Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish
    • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
    • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
    • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
    • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
    • "Sally Hansen stays on longer than most, the only thing I don't care for are the color selections but they have some great top and under coats. " in 42 reviews
    Kat B.
    Chatham, NJ
    Review for: Other more...
    LET'S SNOW

Literally, the only thing I don't like about this nail polish is that I'm an English major and Let's Snow is grammatically wrong (it should be Let it Snow, I mean Let's Snow would be Let Us Snow which makes absolutely no sense, even as a pun)...

Anyways, I digress.. At this point in time, this is my favourite white nail polish and white is my all-time desert island nail polish colour. If I had to choose one colour to wear for the rest of my life, it would likely be this colour and this polish line. The polish bottle lasts a long time (in terms of size and not drying out). This polish also lasts a while on my nails, and trust me I am a klutz who tends to chip my nails.

It's also pretty easy to apply with the flat-ish brush; although I still prefer the brushes on the Hard As Nail line the best.
    Zahrah N.
    Review for: LUNA PEARL, ARM CANDY, AU NATURE-AL more...
    There are pros and cons to this Salon Manicure Collection. What I don’t like about it is that yes it does chip easily compared to her other collections. The paint stays glossy though and the brush is one of my favorite parts of it. It applies the nail polish smoothly, there’s a variety of colors in the collection which is great and you can really get a kick out of the names. Compared to OPI, I’d prefer OPI for a professional nail look, but this one works if you don’t care about that. Watch out for my reviews about Sally Hansen’s other collections!
    Taylor R.
    Review for: RED ZIN more...
    Love nail polish so much. I especially love the red color nail polish’s like the sally Hansen ones. Sold ata great affordable price and such a good choice of color. Color really makes the nails look nice and looks good on everyone. Highly recommend this product
    🕸🕷 A.
    Manhattan
    I love this nail polish line! So many fun trendy colors at an affordable price. It is on par with my favorite brand OPI. I have around 20 polishes from this brand. The brush is outstanding for a clean easy manicure. Some colors can even get away with one coat but I always do 2 for optimum wear time. I definitely recommend it.
    Sammy P.
    Purchased at: Target
    I like to use these when I’m in a hurry, since they’re supposed to be a base, color, and topcoat in one. The polish is thicker, but the flat brush helps to put down even layers for a smooth application. I still use an additional top coat for manicure applications for opaque colors to protect it from chipping.
    Ashton R.
    Reading
    It was good but not the best I've ever tried. The darker colors needed to be applied in multiple layers and would take what felt like hours to dry and I would still manage to smear them against something the second I used my hands. I would purchase in the future but steer clear from the deep shades.
    Olga P.
    the nail polish is good it's just that the brand is a little bit too expensive there are more nail polishes that you should check out Sally hansen is so good brand I mean I would use it again but like I said it is a little bit too expensive would I buy it again yeah because it's a good brand
    Amanda G.
    Buford, GA
    Pretty sure I have almost every color in this line. I especially like the application brush. It’s thick and a little wider allowing for one to two brushes for your nail to be covered. The color is vibrant and bright and with a top coat lasts for at least a week. Overall recommend.
    Meghan H.
    Elkhart, IN
    I love this polish. Colors are true to appearance, generally pretty opaque coverage, and reasonably durable, even without top coat. It has the newer style of broader application brush that goes on in only one or two strokes. It makes it easy to get good coverage with even curing.
    Shaniece R.
    rocky mount
    I bought this nail polish strictly because it was the only one in the drugstore in the exact shade I wanted (which ended up being Water Color). I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product as I haven't been having luck with nail polishes lately. I'm on a budget and think anything more than $10 is crazy to pay for nail polish, so this was on the upper end of my budget. But I've found it is worth it. This polish has a wider, thicker brush, requiring fewer swipes to coat even a wider nail like the thumb. The polish itself is smooth and lush so that depending on how you apply, you may not even need a second coat. It's a little tricky to get the right amount on the brush: sometimes it's too much, so when you wipe against the bottle opening, then it's too little. But it doesn't dry so fast that if you don't get the right amount on the nail, you can't add to it without having different layers show up. But it dries just quickly enough; it doesn't remain sticky and easy to mess up for hours like some cheaper brands. And it feels so light I forget I'm even wearing nail polish. This stuff is so smooth, shiny, and, well - polished! - that I didn't even use a top coat the first time I wore it. And it held up for a few days before starting to chip! (I bite my nails and forget I'm wearing polish, so this probably contributed to the chipping, otherwise I bet it'd stay put even longer.) It doesn't look dull over time, either; 5-ish days in, and it's still shiny and maintains its hue. I've never had a professional manicure (just not a big girly-girl), so I can't speak for its "salon manicure" claim, but I will assert that this is the best drugstore nail polish I've used!
    Bianca L.
    What are good shades for fall/winter?
    Catherine K.
    Beaumont, CA
    Would you recommend using ESSIE or Sally Hansen?
    Cassandra H.
    Knoxville, TN
    What is your favorite shade?
    Influenster M.
    Which is your favorite shade?
    Annika B.
    What's your favorite fall nail polish color?