Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish

$3.97 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*8 other buying options

Featuring a base coat, growth treatment, runway-inspired color, top coat, gel-shine finish, chip-resistance, and a strengthener with keratin complex for up to 64% stronger nails, this all-in-one formula delivers up to 10 days of chip-resistant wear. It’s everything you need to achieve a professional nail look at home!

How To Apply:

• Use the flawless finish brush to apply one coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ to clean, dry, nails and allow to dry for 2-3 minutes.
  • Apply a second coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ and let dry thoroughly. Enjoy your salon-quality mani for up to 10 days!

Color Shades Ingredients: Mer, N-butyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Glycidyl C8-11 Acidate/Trimethylol Propane/Phthalic Anhydride Copolymer And Butyl Acetate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Polyurethane-11, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Diacetone Alcohol, Etocrylene, Kaolin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Glycol/Mdi Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) (Ci 77491), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)]. Clear'd For Takeoff Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Etocrylene, Glycidyl Neodecanoate/ Phthalic Anhydride/Tmp Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

Dose this polish provide full coverage??
Does this gel polish last long?
How long does this last before chipping?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish!
Product Highlights
It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands.in 179 reviews
Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!in 113 reviews
...colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat).in 77 reviews
...a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive.in 49 reviews
Sally Hansen stays on longer than most, the only thing I don't care for are the color selections but they have some great top and under coats. in 42 reviews
2 months agoRising Sun, MD
This is honestly my favorite drugstore polish brand. Actually maybe my overall favorite brand. It has great lasting power if you apply a top coat and I love a lot of their color selection. My favorite color from this line is called Gilty Party. It’s a taupey champagne polish with red and silver micro glitters. It’s absolutely stunning and I’d 100% recommend.
2 months agoRichland, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I got this nail polish in blush against the world and I do not like it at all. It applies very unevenly so you do not get a solid color. It is a very light pink so maybe darker colors would be better? If I apply two coats some spots look pink and others look just shiny and clear. If I apply 3 it is way too goopy and won't dry.
2 months ago
Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish uploaded by Licia B.
I love the packaging of this nail polish, I tried using it once and I love it. It's easy to apply. One of the things I love the most is the brush is large enough to cover my entire nail when I coat it, so I don't have to keep dipping the brush over and over again to get my finger nail done. It's my first buy and I highly recommend this nail polish to everyone. Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish
3 hours agoLong Beach
Review for: GET JUICED
One of my all-time faves! I own dozens of colors and my only complaint is that they often discontinue production on some of the shades I've fallen in love with. The price is GREAT for the value it provides and I'd have very boring fingernails if it weren't for this polish.
a month agoHedgesville , WV
Love Sally Hansen nail products for at home use! They are an affordable and reliable brand that puts out great products! They have an extensive line of colors which is great for anytime of the year! If I need a new nail polish color in a jiffy, I can go to Walmart or Target and grab one of these up!
2 months agoJamestown, NY
They have so many colors to choose from and I love that. The nail polish drys faster than some others and lasts a lot longer than most, It does not flake off. Its very easy to apply, mixes very well and lasts a long time in bottle with out getting hard.
5 days agoWauconda
Purchased at: Walgreens
This nail polish is nice but it is very thick. If I wear it too often my nails get really brittle and turn funny colors. I love that it doesn't chip and has great color payoff. It smells like something awful when you use it though. I would probably skip buying it again personally.
2 months agoMills, WY
Review for: WINE NOT, AFLORABLE, SHELL WE DANCE, ARM CANDY, PINK SLIP
I love sally Hanson nail polish! This polish is easy to apply and goes on in even coats, I usually only do one or two coats with this nail polish brand. It’s also long lasting with a coat top and anti-chip nail polish. I love it for my Hands and toes!
11 hours agoBlanchester
Not my favorite nail polish. The brush is too big in my opinion which makes the polish very messy. To improve the product, the brush should be smaller. Other than that, there are a good variety of colors and it lasts longer than others.
18 hours ago
Review for: AFLORABLE
I really liked that it doesn’t clump up after putting 2 or more coats. It’s light weight and feels nice drys fast too and not to mention the color is super pigmented and with only one coat it basically covered the color of my nail!

204 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...