Shaniece R.
rocky mount
I bought this nail polish strictly because it was the only one in the drugstore in the exact shade I wanted (which ended up being Water Color). I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product as I haven't been having luck with nail polishes lately. I'm on a budget and think anything more than $10 is crazy to pay for nail polish, so this was on the upper end of my budget. But I've found it is worth it. This polish has a wider, thicker brush, requiring fewer swipes to coat even a wider nail like the thumb. The polish itself is smooth and lush so that depending on how you apply, you may not even need a second coat. It's a little tricky to get the right amount on the brush: sometimes it's too much, so when you wipe against the bottle opening, then it's too little. But it doesn't dry so fast that if you don't get the right amount on the nail, you can't add to it without having different layers show up. But it dries just quickly enough; it doesn't remain sticky and easy to mess up for hours like some cheaper brands. And it feels so light I forget I'm even wearing nail polish. This stuff is so smooth, shiny, and, well - polished! - that I didn't even use a top coat the first time I wore it. And it held up for a few days before starting to chip! (I bite my nails and forget I'm wearing polish, so this probably contributed to the chipping, otherwise I bet it'd stay put even longer.) It doesn't look dull over time, either; 5-ish days in, and it's still shiny and maintains its hue. I've never had a professional manicure (just not a big girly-girl), so I can't speak for its "salon manicure" claim, but I will assert that this is the best drugstore nail polish I've used!