BY SALLY HANSEN

Featuring a base coat, growth treatment, runway-inspired color, top coat, gel-shine finish, chip-resistance, and a strengthener with keratin complex for up to 64% stronger nails, this all-in-one formula delivers up to 10 days of chip-resistant wear. It’s everything you need to achieve a professional nail look at home!

How To Apply:

• Use the flawless finish brush to apply one coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ to clean, dry, nails and allow to dry for 2-3 minutes.
  • Apply a second coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ and let dry thoroughly. Enjoy your salon-quality mani for up to 10 days!

Color Shades Ingredients: Mer, N-butyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Glycidyl C8-11 Acidate/Trimethylol Propane/Phthalic Anhydride Copolymer And Butyl Acetate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Polyurethane-11, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Diacetone Alcohol, Etocrylene, Kaolin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Glycol/Mdi Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) (Ci 77491), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)]. Clear'd For Takeoff Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Etocrylene, Glycidyl Neodecanoate/ Phthalic Anhydride/Tmp Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish
    • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
    • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
    • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
    • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
    • "Sally Hansen stays on longer than most, the only thing I don't care for are the color selections but they have some great top and under coats. " in 42 reviews
    Taylor R.
    Review for: RED ZIN more...
    Love nail polish so much. I especially love the red color nail polish’s like the sally Hansen ones. Sold ata great affordable price and such a good choice of color. Color really makes the nails look nice and looks good on everyone. Highly recommend this product
    Sammy P.
    Purchased at: Target
    I like to use these when I’m in a hurry, since they’re supposed to be a base, color, and topcoat in one. The polish is thicker, but the flat brush helps to put down even layers for a smooth application. I still use an additional top coat for manicure applications for opaque colors to protect it from chipping.
    Amanda G.
    Buford, GA
    Pretty sure I have almost every color in this line. I especially like the application brush. It’s thick and a little wider allowing for one to two brushes for your nail to be covered. The color is vibrant and bright and with a top coat lasts for at least a week. Overall recommend.
    Meghan H.
    Elkhart, IN
    I love this polish. Colors are true to appearance, generally pretty opaque coverage, and reasonably durable, even without top coat. It has the newer style of broader application brush that goes on in only one or two strokes. It makes it easy to get good coverage with even curing.
    Shaniece R.
    rocky mount
    I bought this nail polish strictly because it was the only one in the drugstore in the exact shade I wanted (which ended up being Water Color). I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product as I haven't been having luck with nail polishes lately. I'm on a budget and think anything more than $10 is crazy to pay for nail polish, so this was on the upper end of my budget. But I've found it is worth it. This polish has a wider, thicker brush, requiring fewer swipes to coat even a wider nail like the thumb. The polish itself is smooth and lush so that depending on how you apply, you may not even need a second coat. It's a little tricky to get the right amount on the brush: sometimes it's too much, so when you wipe against the bottle opening, then it's too little. But it doesn't dry so fast that if you don't get the right amount on the nail, you can't add to it without having different layers show up. But it dries just quickly enough; it doesn't remain sticky and easy to mess up for hours like some cheaper brands. And it feels so light I forget I'm even wearing nail polish. This stuff is so smooth, shiny, and, well - polished! - that I didn't even use a top coat the first time I wore it. And it held up for a few days before starting to chip! (I bite my nails and forget I'm wearing polish, so this probably contributed to the chipping, otherwise I bet it'd stay put even longer.) It doesn't look dull over time, either; 5-ish days in, and it's still shiny and maintains its hue. I've never had a professional manicure (just not a big girly-girl), so I can't speak for its "salon manicure" claim, but I will assert that this is the best drugstore nail polish I've used!
    Kim I.
    Visalia, CA
    Review for: ARM CANDY more...
    I love love this nail polish! This nail polish is my favorite. They have a huge selection of colors and the product says on my nails for a long time with no chipping. I will continue to buy this nail polish and recommend it to everyone. I can’t wait to try other colors!!
    London P.
    Cartersville, GA
    Review for: SO MUCH FAWN more...
    This is the shade I wore on my wedding day <3 I love this color and I still wear it often! If you top it with a clear get coat, it lasts forever without chipping! I actually repurchased this recently because I gave my other bottle to my sister because she loved it so much.
    Kathryn P.
    Review for: RIGHT SAID RED, FRUTTI PETUTIE, PINK SLIP more...
    These are good nail polishes. Some colors ive enjoyed more than others, but on the whole they are a reliable pick. I knocked off a star bc I don't really buy the "complete manicure" claim. I still use a base and top coat and find they look better when I do so.
    Carly B.
    This nail polish is my favorite. It’s a reasonable price and great quality. It has really opaque coverage, which is much better than some of the other drugstore nail polishes. I have this polish in many different colors, but my go to color is white. Love it.
    Mizzy M.
    Bainbridge
    Review for: Other more...
    I have Color 381 Gilty Party, and it is so pretty! I love the look of it on my finger and toe nails, makes them all glittery and shiny without the glitter mess. J haven't had a clumping or drying out issue at all with this Polish yet! I absolutely love it!
    Sierra P.
    London
    I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Giuliana T.
    Danville, CA
    What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
    Paloma S.
    Spring Valley, NY
    Is it worth the price
    Corinne O.
    Burlington, ON
    Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
    Amberlyn G.
    PALMDALE , CA
    Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?