BY SALLY HANSEN #47 in Nail Polish

Featuring a base coat, growth treatment, runway-inspired color, top coat, gel-shine finish, chip-resistance, and a strengthener with keratin complex for up to 64% stronger nails, this all-in-one formula delivers up to 10 days of chip-resistant wear. It’s everything you need to achieve a professional nail look at home!

Color Shades Ingredients: Mer, N-butyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Glycidyl C8-11 Acidate/Trimethylol Propane/Phthalic Anhydride Copolymer And Butyl Acetate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Polyurethane-11, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Diacetone Alcohol, Etocrylene, Kaolin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Glycol/Mdi Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) (Ci 77491), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)]. Clear'd For Takeoff Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Etocrylene, Glycidyl Neodecanoate/ Phthalic Anhydride/Tmp Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Apply:

• Use the flawless finish brush to apply one coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ to clean, dry, nails and allow to dry for 2-3 minutes.
  • Apply a second coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ and let dry thoroughly. Enjoy your salon-quality mani for up to 10 days!

Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
  • "Sally Hansen stays on longer than most, the only thing I don't care for are the color selections but they have some great top and under coats. " in 42 reviews
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Jungle Gem, Red My Lips, Blue, Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml, Complete Salon Manicure Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml, Pardon My Garden, Sheer Bliss, Back To The Fucshia, Water Color, Sheer Ecstasy, Right Said Red more...
PROS:

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure contains Micro-Encapsulated Time-Release technology infusing nails with advanced wear, care and shine for up to 10 days

CONS:

I'm not liking the "unique precision brush" because I find it to be too big to really be precise on my fingernails. Even when I wear acrylics. I’m a nail polish collector so the color selection is not the problem at all. the last thing I want to do is pick a nail polish that’s going to take the fun out of doing my nails. I love changing nail polish colors a few times before I’m due for a fill so have a couple drawers full of my favorite nail polish colors and I can tell you that I grab my OPI, Marc Jacobs, Butter London, and Whim before I grab Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish. SALLY HANSEN CHANGE THE BRUSH APPLICATOR PLEASE!!
Darby C.
Berlin, NJ
Review for: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Color more...
For both the price and variety of colors, I highly suggest this nail polish. It lasts longer then most other nail polishes in this price range, and you also get a lot in each bottle!

Paired with the top coat, I use this nail polish 9/10 times. If you are looking for 2 weeks of no chipping, this may not be the product for you. It stays on for me around 3-4 days flawlessly.

Personally, I change my nails 2 to 3 times a week so this product is perfect for me! If you have the same habit, I 100% suggest purchasing.

Maria R.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Tickle Me Pink, Polar Bare, Jaded, Peach of Cake, Snow Globe, Almost Almond, Back To The Fucshia, Golden Rule, Right Said Red more...
I own a bunch of polishes from this line/brand and they are my faves! The brushes are the perfect brushes for painting your nails. They are nice and wide which gives you the perfect coverage when painting your nails. The formulas are heaven and go on well. One or two coats max to achieve perfect color. I’m just such a huge fan of this brand and recommend giving them a try. You will love them too if you’re a nail polish lover like myself.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought the Sally Hansen complete salon manicure because I wanted a good color for a wedding I was going to. The gold was a perfect fit. The color didn't chip and looked beautiful! Sally Hansen products are affordably priced and can be found and your local drug stores.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Review for: Au Nature-al more...
I put my nails through A LOT! I work in health care so I wash my hands too many times to count and use an ocean of various disinfectants all week long. Naturally, this makes my hands and nails become extremely brittle. I have tried so many nail polishes trying to keep my nails from breaking but have never survived a single shift without it chipping and leaving my nails dry. This product is my savior. It lasts a full week for me and dries fairly quickly making my busy life so much easier. Nothing is better than not having to worry about sectioning time out of my busy schedule to sit and wait for them to dry. A polish that stays strong and helps nourish my nails? Definitely a win! Thanks Sally Hansen!
mackenzie o.
hillsboro, OH
This is my all time favorite nail polish. All the colors are great, they last, and the packaging is cute. I love the shape of the bottle. The polish it’s though is also amazing. I used it for all my high school dances as I new it would last, have vibrant color, and shine as well. Highly recommend over all other nail polishes.
Tiffany🦄 T.
Review for: Black And Blue more...
I love the brand so, I trust what Sally Hansen products. I love the shade. It lasts a while before my nails chip. Specifically for the Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish it chips for me after a week. Which usually happens with me for most nail polish whether it’s high end or drugstore
Amanda C.
Review for: Gilty Party more...
I really love this nail polish, and it's staying power. It is a very metallic e silver shade, with rose colored accents. It is fun for almost any party and outfit. I do believe I paid $5 at Walmart for this polish and it has lasted me about a year. I only apply two coats and a top coat, and it never chips.
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Wedding Glitters more...
This version of Sally Hansen nail polish is definitely the best. It goes on well, dries well, lasts long. The colors are also great! It's not as good as OPI, but it's getting there. The mint green shade is the best!
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Mudslide more...
This has a real brush. Unlike most nail polish brands, applying this for each coat is easy and most importantly even. I purchased this at target on a whim but it's my new favorite polish. The color is great for fall but I need to find a perfect summer color for this line soon! #amazing
Sierra P.
London
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is it worth the price
Corinne O.
Burlington, ON
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?