BY SALLY HANSEN

Featuring a base coat, growth treatment, runway-inspired color, top coat, gel-shine finish, chip-resistance, and a strengthener with keratin complex for up to 64% stronger nails, this all-in-one formula delivers up to 10 days of chip-resistant wear. It’s everything you need to achieve a professional nail look at home!

How To Apply:

• Use the flawless finish brush to apply one coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ to clean, dry, nails and allow to dry for 2-3 minutes.
  • Apply a second coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ and let dry thoroughly. Enjoy your salon-quality mani for up to 10 days!

Color Shades Ingredients: Mer, N-butyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Glycidyl C8-11 Acidate/Trimethylol Propane/Phthalic Anhydride Copolymer And Butyl Acetate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Polyurethane-11, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Diacetone Alcohol, Etocrylene, Kaolin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Glycol/Mdi Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) (Ci 77491), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)]. Clear'd For Takeoff Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Etocrylene, Glycidyl Neodecanoate/ Phthalic Anhydride/Tmp Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish
    • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
    • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
    • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
    • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
    • "Sally Hansen stays on longer than most, the only thing I don't care for are the color selections but they have some great top and under coats. " in 42 reviews
    Josephine B.
    Lawrence, KS
    I have a dark green, nude, and shimmery golden/green color in this nail polish and I love them! You don't need a base and top coat to make these work, they stay on the nails so well and are pretty long wearing. The opacity is wonderful, however you need to give ample amount of time to dry between coats or it sort of pulls on the coat underneath when you try to add another one. Great nail polish!
    Lyndsey C.
    Clermont, FL
    This is one of my favorite nail polishes to purchase. I don't paint my nails often, but when I do I like the way this nail polish lasts. It has a wide applicator brush which makes it quick and easy to apply, it dries very quickly, and can last a few days without chipping which I don't find with other nail polishes that I use.
    Linda K.
    Chicago
    Sally knows nail polish! The bottle is designed nicely, easy to open, and the brush is perfect! The colors and polish are great quality and last long. I always get asked who did my manicure and what nail polish I am using. No one believes me when I say I did my own manicure with Sally Hansen nail products. That’s how awesome it is!
    Crystal H.
    The color is true. Has a good gloss finish. Is easy to apply it really glides on. Priced fairly compared to other store brands. I do prefer the OPI nail polishes more. Cons are that it comes off pretty easy especially if you wash dishes without gloves. Still an over good product for the cost.
    Shaniece R.
    rocky mount
    I bought this nail polish strictly because it was the only one in the drugstore in the exact shade I wanted (which ended up being Water Color). I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product as I haven't been having luck with nail polishes lately. I'm on a budget and think anything more than $10 is crazy to pay for nail polish, so this was on the upper end of my budget. But I've found it is worth it. This polish has a wider, thicker brush, requiring fewer swipes to coat even a wider nail like the thumb. The polish itself is smooth and lush so that depending on how you apply, you may not even need a second coat. It's a little tricky to get the right amount on the brush: sometimes it's too much, so when you wipe against the bottle opening, then it's too little. But it doesn't dry so fast that if you don't get the right amount on the nail, you can't add to it without having different layers show up. But it dries just quickly enough; it doesn't remain sticky and easy to mess up for hours like some cheaper brands. And it feels so light I forget I'm even wearing nail polish. This stuff is so smooth, shiny, and, well - polished! - that I didn't even use a top coat the first time I wore it. And it held up for a few days before starting to chip! (I bite my nails and forget I'm wearing polish, so this probably contributed to the chipping, otherwise I bet it'd stay put even longer.) It doesn't look dull over time, either; 5-ish days in, and it's still shiny and maintains its hue. I've never had a professional manicure (just not a big girly-girl), so I can't speak for its "salon manicure" claim, but I will assert that this is the best drugstore nail polish I've used!
    Leeann R.
    Oklahoma City
    Purchased at: Walmart
    This is long lasting and so pretty on, I like feminine girly colors especially in the summer, I have flip flops or sandals on and live to show my pink toes, I had to do a touch up like 8 days after painting, great price and products from Sally
    Angela L.
    Columbia
    Review for: PEACH OF CAKE more...
    This color makes me want to head to the beach and slurp a peach smoothie. It’s a very summery, fun color (though it does come off slightly more neon/ orange than it appears in the bottle). It’s perfect for my last week of freedom before heading back to college.

Other things worth noting: the polish does have a stronger scent than most and the brush is a little thick for my liking.
    Sarah L.
    Purchased at: Target
    This nail polish is great! It is not streaky and they have so many colors to choose from. It is not very runny and very opaque. It lasts a very long time and does not chip as easily as other nail polishes. I would buy again.
    Kaylee K.
    New Caney, TX
    Purchased at: Walgreens
    It’s great!! It lasts forever and looks like you just walked out of the salon with a fresh mani or pedi. The shine factor is CRAZY! looks like an acrylic top coat but it’s just the gel polish. Doesn’t crack or peel easily.
    yvette s.
    Overland Park, KS
    Review for: RIGHT SAID RED more...
    PROS:

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure contains Micro-Encapsulated Time-Release technology infusing nails with advanced wear, care and shine for up to 10 days

CONS:

I'm not liking the "unique precision brush" because I find it to be too big to really be precise on my fingernails. Even when I wear acrylics. I’m a nail polish collector so the color selection is not the problem at all. the last thing I want to do is pick a nail polish that’s going to take the fun out of doing my nails. I love changing nail polish colors a few times before I’m due for a fill so have a couple drawers full of my favorite nail polish colors and I can tell you that I grab my OPI, Marc Jacobs, Butter London, and Whim before I grab Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish. SALLY HANSEN CHANGE THE BRUSH APPLICATOR PLEASE!!
    Sierra P.
    London
    I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Giuliana T.
    Danville, CA
    What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
    Paloma S.
    Spring Valley, NY
    Is it worth the price
    Corinne O.
    Burlington, ON
    Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
    Amberlyn G.
    PALMDALE , CA
    Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?