BY SALLY HANSEN #41 in Nail Polish

Featuring a base coat, growth treatment, runway-inspired color, top coat, gel-shine finish, chip-resistance, and a strengthener with keratin complex for up to 64% stronger nails, this all-in-one formula delivers up to 10 days of chip-resistant wear. It’s everything you need to achieve a professional nail look at home!

Color Shades Ingredients: Mer, N-butyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Glycidyl C8-11 Acidate/Trimethylol Propane/Phthalic Anhydride Copolymer And Butyl Acetate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Polyurethane-11, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Diacetone Alcohol, Etocrylene, Kaolin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Glycol/Mdi Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) (Ci 77491), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)]. Clear'd For Takeoff Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Etocrylene, Glycidyl Neodecanoate/ Phthalic Anhydride/Tmp Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Apply:

• Use the flawless finish brush to apply one coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ to clean, dry, nails and allow to dry for 2-3 minutes.
  • Apply a second coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ and let dry thoroughly. Enjoy your salon-quality mani for up to 10 days!

Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
  • "Sally Hansen stays on longer than most, the only thing I don't care for are the color selections but they have some great top and under coats. " in 42 reviews
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
Review for: 404 Greige Garden more...
I bought this nail polish strictly because it was the only one in the drugstore in the exact shade I wanted (which ended up being Water Color). I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this product as I haven't been having luck with nail polishes lately. I'm on a budget and think anything more than $10 is crazy to pay for nail polish, so this was on the upper end of my budget. But I've found it is worth it. This polish has a wider, thicker brush, requiring fewer swipes to coat even a wider nail like the thumb. The polish itself is smooth and lush so that depending on how you apply, you may not even need a second coat. It's a little tricky to get the right amount on the brush: sometimes it's too much, so when you wipe against the bottle opening, then it's too little. But it doesn't dry so fast that if you don't get the right amount on the nail, you can't add to it without having different layers show up. But it dries just quickly enough; it doesn't remain sticky and easy to mess up for hours like some cheaper brands. And it feels so light I forget I'm even wearing nail polish. This stuff is so smooth, shiny, and, well - polished! - that I didn't even use a top coat the first time I wore it. And it held up for a few days before starting to chip! (I bite my nails and forget I'm wearing polish, so this probably contributed to the chipping, otherwise I bet it'd stay put even longer.) It doesn't look dull over time, either; 5-ish days in, and it's still shiny and maintains its hue. I've never had a professional manicure (just not a big girly-girl), so I can't speak for its "salon manicure" claim, but I will assert that this is the best drugstore nail polish I've used!
sera g.
Los Angeles
Review for: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 3.0 Keratin Strong Nail Varnish - Red Zin 14.7ml more...
Thought I would give this a try to see if I could make my at home manicure last longer. I have never been so impressed! This gives my nails the perfect shine, no streaking, dries fast and I love the design of the brush. It also protects my nails and makes them feel stronger.I do my manicures and pedicures at home and this is the only topcoat that I will use. It dries fairly quickly, it's a GREAT price for great quality, and it extends the life and shine of your polishes exponentially.This saves my nails where due to how much I write and draw and work with my hands my nail polish is demolished in hours, with this I can almost make it a full week with two coats. I apply an extra coat because I chip my nails so easy.
Angela L.
Columbia
Review for: PEACH OF CAKE more...
This color makes me want to head to the beach and slurp a peach smoothie. It’s a very summery, fun color (though it does come off slightly more neon/ orange than it appears in the bottle). It’s perfect for my last week of freedom before heading back to college.

Other things worth noting: the polish does have a stronger scent than most and the brush is a little thick for my liking.
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Red My Lips, Jungle Gem, Blue, Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml, Complete Salon Manicure Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml, Pardon My Garden, Sheer Bliss, Back To The Fucshia, Water Color, Sheer Ecstasy, RIGHT SAID RED more...
PROS:

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure contains Micro-Encapsulated Time-Release technology infusing nails with advanced wear, care and shine for up to 10 days

CONS:

I'm not liking the "unique precision brush" because I find it to be too big to really be precise on my fingernails. Even when I wear acrylics. I’m a nail polish collector so the color selection is not the problem at all. the last thing I want to do is pick a nail polish that’s going to take the fun out of doing my nails. I love changing nail polish colors a few times before I’m due for a fill so have a couple drawers full of my favorite nail polish colors and I can tell you that I grab my OPI, Marc Jacobs, Butter London, and Whim before I grab Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish. SALLY HANSEN CHANGE THE BRUSH APPLICATOR PLEASE!!
Darby C.
Berlin, NJ
Review for: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Color more...
For both the price and variety of colors, I highly suggest this nail polish. It lasts longer then most other nail polishes in this price range, and you also get a lot in each bottle!

Paired with the top coat, I use this nail polish 9/10 times. If you are looking for 2 weeks of no chipping, this may not be the product for you. It stays on for me around 3-4 days flawlessly.

Personally, I change my nails 2 to 3 times a week so this product is perfect for me! If you have the same habit, I 100% suggest purchasing.

Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have used every Sally Hansen nail product out there and that ain't no lie!! But the reason I return to the brand again and again is because they're wonderful products and they've never failed me. They always deliver the best and this polish is no exception. It's a one coat and done cover that last about a full week with no chipping or peeling. So it's easy on and go no worries great coverage ain't gonna letcha down nail polish and I definitely would recommend it to anyone.
Rena A.
North Port
Review for: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, What In Carnation?, 0.5 Ounce more...
I got this Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish for an awesome deal, not knowing the treasure in a bottle I was about to discover. This polish goes on really smooth and has no bumps or streaks. The brush is awesome. It is flat and wide and makes application a breeze. The color was really cute and perfect for spring, which is when I bought it. It's almost like a lilac. The best thing about this polish is that it lasts through every day life and doesn't chip!
Alyssa L.
Noblesville
Review for: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Colour - Mauvin' on Up 14.7ml more...
I love the Rose to the occasion nail polish. The color is perfect for every occasion and not to flashy. Price isn’t bad at all and I don’t have to wait forever for the polish to dry. Every time I buy nail polish it’s from Sally Hansen.
Darla N.
Kilgore
I love Sally Hansen Nail Polish. I love the amazing colors that you have to choose from. You can choose from a natural look to more bold, bright look. Nothing will make your hands pop more than a bright colorful look on them in the summertime💅. I always feel better when my nails are painted. Sally Hansen Nail Polish is affordable, great quality, and looks amazing.
Casey T.
I do not have enough good things to say about this nail polish! The colour range is incredible and the brush for these works so well with my nail shape, it's like I can do a one-swipe coat! I have a beautiful red colour and it is so shiny and lasts better than a normal nail polish would. These perform so well and of course all nail polish chips at the tip at some point, but these look so amazing.
Sierra P.
London
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is it worth the price
Corinne O.
Burlington, ON
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?