BY SALLY HANSEN #19 in Nail Polish

Featuring a base coat, growth treatment, runway-inspired color, top coat, gel-shine finish, chip-resistance, and a strengthener with keratin complex for up to 64% stronger nails, this all-in-one formula delivers up to 10 days of chip-resistant wear. It’s everything you need to achieve a professional nail look at home!

Color Shades Ingredients: Mer, N-butyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Glycidyl C8-11 Acidate/Trimethylol Propane/Phthalic Anhydride Copolymer And Butyl Acetate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Polyurethane-11, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Diacetone Alcohol, Etocrylene, Kaolin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phosphoric Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Glycol/Mdi Copolymer, Polyvinyl Butyral, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) (Ci 77491), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266), D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725)]. Clear'd For Takeoff Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Etocrylene, Glycidyl Neodecanoate/ Phthalic Anhydride/Tmp Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Apply:

• Use the flawless finish brush to apply one coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ to clean, dry, nails and allow to dry for 2-3 minutes.
  • Apply a second coat of Complete Salon Manicure™ and let dry thoroughly. Enjoy your salon-quality mani for up to 10 days!

Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
  • "Sally Hansen stays on longer than most, the only thing I don't care for are the color selections but they have some great top and under coats. " in 42 reviews
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Red My Lips, Jungle Gem, Blue, Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml, Complete Salon Manicure Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml, Pardon My Garden, Sheer Bliss, Back To The Fucshia, Water Color, Sheer Ecstasy, Right Said Red more...
PROS:

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure contains Micro-Encapsulated Time-Release technology infusing nails with advanced wear, care and shine for up to 10 days

CONS:

I'm not liking the "unique precision brush" because I find it to be too big to really be precise on my fingernails. Even when I wear acrylics. I’m a nail polish collector so the color selection is not the problem at all. the last thing I want to do is pick a nail polish that’s going to take the fun out of doing my nails. I love changing nail polish colors a few times before I’m due for a fill so have a couple drawers full of my favorite nail polish colors and I can tell you that I grab my OPI, Marc Jacobs, Butter London, and Whim before I grab Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish. SALLY HANSEN CHANGE THE BRUSH APPLICATOR PLEASE!!
Darby C.
Berlin, NJ
Review for: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Color more...
For both the price and variety of colors, I highly suggest this nail polish. It lasts longer then most other nail polishes in this price range, and you also get a lot in each bottle!

Paired with the top coat, I use this nail polish 9/10 times. If you are looking for 2 weeks of no chipping, this may not be the product for you. It stays on for me around 3-4 days flawlessly.

Personally, I change my nails 2 to 3 times a week so this product is perfect for me! If you have the same habit, I 100% suggest purchasing.

Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have used every Sally Hansen nail product out there and that ain't no lie!! But the reason I return to the brand again and again is because they're wonderful products and they've never failed me. They always deliver the best and this polish is no exception. It's a one coat and done cover that last about a full week with no chipping or peeling. So it's easy on and go no worries great coverage ain't gonna letcha down nail polish and I definitely would recommend it to anyone.
gabbi m.
Long Grove
Review for: Plum's The Word more...
This is a good nail polish. Plums the word is one of my favorite shades for fall, as it is a dark plum with a hint of brown. The formula lasts a really long time, and is such an easy product to use when doing nails at home. My only complaint is the brush is a little big, so it’s easier to mess up and get the outside of the nail. But it’s a great drugstore option for nail polish.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Review for: Au Nature-al more...
I put my nails through A LOT! I work in health care so I wash my hands too many times to count and use an ocean of various disinfectants all week long. Naturally, this makes my hands and nails become extremely brittle. I have tried so many nail polishes trying to keep my nails from breaking but have never survived a single shift without it chipping and leaving my nails dry. This product is my savior. It lasts a full week for me and dries fairly quickly making my busy life so much easier. Nothing is better than not having to worry about sectioning time out of my busy schedule to sit and wait for them to dry. A polish that stays strong and helps nourish my nails? Definitely a win! Thanks Sally Hansen!
mackenzie o.
hillsboro, OH
This is my all time favorite nail polish. All the colors are great, they last, and the packaging is cute. I love the shape of the bottle. The polish it’s though is also amazing. I used it for all my high school dances as I new it would last, have vibrant color, and shine as well. Highly recommend over all other nail polishes.
Kelli B.
Orange City, FL
Review for: Black And Blue more...
This polish is super quick drying, chip resistant and the color shift is awesome! From a light blue to a dark purple in certain lights. It has a slight shimmer to it but it’s not too glittery. You really don’t need a base or too coat with this polish.
Jenna B.
Review for: Jaded more...
I love how wide the brush is, I can do most of my nails in one stroke of the brush. It applies smoothy and I usually only need to use one coat of polish. This tends to stay on a little longer than other brands. I love this and I highly recommend!
Tiffany🦄 T.
Review for: Black And Blue more...
I love the brand so, I trust what Sally Hansen products. I love the shade. It lasts a while before my nails chip. Specifically for the Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish it chips for me after a week. Which usually happens with me for most nail polish whether it’s high end or drugstore
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Wedding Glitters more...
This version of Sally Hansen nail polish is definitely the best. It goes on well, dries well, lasts long. The colors are also great! It's not as good as OPI, but it's getting there. The mint green shade is the best!
Sierra P.
London
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is it worth the price
Corinne O.
Burlington, ON
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?