Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure Ultra Wear Top Coat Nail Polish uploaded by Lisa D.

BY SALLY HANSEN #66 in Nail Polish Top Coats

• Chip-resistant protection
  • Leaves nails with a hard, protective salon-perfect finish that lasts.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-3, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Hexanal, Mek, Alcohol Denat., Ethyl Ester Of Hydrolyzed Silk, Isopentanal, Panthenol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Biotin, Kaolin, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails.
  • Wear alone or under color.

• Did anyone else experience chipping on the corners of you...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kenya B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is an okay top coat. It still chips. It's easy to use but it's not as good as an Essie top coat. I've only brought it once and I believe it was under $5. I probably wouldn't recommend it. I would go with Essie or Wet n wild!
Lisa D.
Macomb , MI
I do my nails regularly (once a week or so) and have always had issues with my polish chipping by the third day. After trying Sally Hansen's Ultra Wear top coat, I don't need to try any others. This is the longest my nails have kept their polish! They look like a salon finish. The photo was taken four days post manicure.
Berenice S.
This product is really good! It helps your nail polish dry faster and makes your nails look flawless. Even if you made a mistake while doing your nails when you apply it won't be noticeable. The only down side is that half way through the bottle it got bad and I couldn't continue using it
Kaley S.
Very disappointed. Makes nails nice and shiny, but doesn't prolong the wear of polish on my nails. Anything you touch leaves indentions in the polish even long after it has dried. Will NOT repurchase.
Kristina H.
Braselton, GA
This is my go to top coat. I love to have my nails painted, but I use my hands so much that they chip so quickly. A friend recommended this top coat so I tried it out and I am so glad I did. When I use this my nails don't chip nearly has fast and have a nice finish to them.
Shiloh W.
As far as topcoats, I'm fairly indifferent to this one. It's not horrible - it does give your nails a bit of shine and keeps them from chipping immediately, but there's nothing special about it either. I would say it's more of a backup than anything else. There are better ones on the market for the same price.
Angie S.
Turlock, CA
I love this top coat. If I'm not in the mood for a color polish or I can't get into the salon I'll use this product to add some shine to my nails. You can find this product at Walmart.
Jacqueline S.
Seneca, SC
this stuff is the bomb.com! i use it on my toes and they don't chip for weeks. i usually buy sally hansen in ulta or walmart. havent use any other top coat in ten years!
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
I actually really liked this product! I have very flimsy, thin nails so I didn't have much faith to start out and then the topcoat actually made my nails harder so they could grow longer for once.
Sharon C.
Elba, NY
This is an okay topcoat, it isn't as durable as I'd have wished it was and didn't prevent chips very well. I'd say this is a product best used as a clear coat rather than over already painted nails
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Did anyone else experience chipping on the corners of your nails?