BY SALLY HANSEN #34 in Nail Polish Base Coats

Salon strength formula fills ridges. Even finish grips color. A gel-like base coat, that smoothes ridges and imperfections for salon results at home.

This Biotin & Spirulina enriched formula, with self-leveling action, fills ridges evently. Hardens weak nails and adds densitiy to thin nails to help prevent splitting. The results? Smooth, beautiful nails, salon-perfect color application.

based on consumer perception test.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Co- Polymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-3, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Silk, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Biotin, Kaolin, Panthenol.

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails.
  • Wear alone or under color.

Buy on Kmart*
Cynthia F.
Stuart, FL
This nail care product speaks for itself. Everyone I know uses this... it's great but used fast. However I still give it high ratings. Easy to use and better than other products in comparison!!! I would definitely let others know to buy this product..
Whitney R.
Norman, OK
This base coat was fantastic. I was using this because I wanted to apply a dark polish and didn't want to stain my nails. This did the job and made the polish last for over 3 days without chipping which is a miracle for me (normally mine lasts maybe a day). My only thing is that it was tough to get the polish off but I always seem to have issues taking off polish.
Shannon B.
Genoa City , WI
This base coat is one of the many necessary tools I use to care for my nails, and I wouldn't replace it! Does a great job at keeping the nail polish in place and to prevent it from chipping. Awesome product!!
Valerie H.
Streetsboro, OH
I just purchased this product about a week ago and I am impressed with its sustainability and overall quality. The product acts and functions as a true base coat, protecting my nails as well as adhering my nail laquer thuroughly and keeping a nice manicure for days at a time without any chipping or pealing. Overall Fabulous!
Terra S.
Monrovia, CA
I always put some kind of base coat when I'm painting my nails and this particular one works great! Overtime it has been hardening my nails (or at least I think it has) and helps the nail polish last a little longer without chipping.
Chits V.
The best of all the ones I have tried.. I use it for my natural nail which is fragile..And along with the miracle serum it's been treating my nails really well
Lilyanna C.
Manchester, CT
I love the quality of this product the colors are so intense and last for a far bit of time I would definTky recommend it you want a good quality nail polish
Jackie A.
Hughson , CA
This is great as a base coat, smooths out the ridges and makes my nail polish last much longer without chipping than when I don't use it.
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this. Makes my nails feel instantly stronger and actually keeps the polish from chipping longer then any other base coat I've tried.
Lauren K.
Absecon, NJ
I'm really a fan of this base coat :) I use it as a base and a top. It protects my nail color and keeps it from chipping.