Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, Plum's The Word, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Ivana S.Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, Plum's The Word, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Jalila K.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen complete salon manicure-5 steps of a manicure in 1 bottle. Sally knows you're busy, so skip the salon but get results. With patented vita-care technology for advanced wear more shine, and nourishing care. Dare to compare to your favorite... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ivana S.
Sally Hansen!
It is one of the favorite brands for me, as for the care of my nails!
They have variety of beautiful colors, as for nail polish! Currently I have among my nail polishes the color 360 Pum's the World, it is a very nice color, soft, delicate... the duration is very good, obviously the duration of any enamel that you apply to the nails, it depends on which you used your hands with water among other things you can wear the enamel on the nails ... but in particular, I do the manicure weekly, and I have trades to do at home, and the length of the enamel is excellent ... It is of very good quality!
Sophia P.
 This is the best nail product I have ever tried. I love the color of it it's good for every day and all seasons. It's a really good price and I definitely would recommend this to a friend and it  definitely made my expectations! I would buy it again
Heather C.
West Lawn, PA
Great drugstore nail polish! I love the look and soft feel of this polish once dried. There are also so many color options
Breann G.
Fort Polk
Favorite color for sure! I love it for fall, plus it's a nude color. Doesn't chip too easily. And cheap at Walmart!(:
Jalila K.
dubai
Sally Hansen the best nail polish I’ve tried the nude and pastel colors are amazing ,and you can wear them in all seasons ,super soft and it’s doesn’t take time to dry , also very easy to apply it on your nail , I highly recommend this product 🙌🏼