BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen complete salon manicure-5 steps of a manicure in 1 bottle. Sally knows you're busy, so skip the salon but get results. With patented vita-care technology for advanced wear more shine, and nourishing care. Dare to compare to your favorite... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany K.
Paso Robles
This polish has great color saturation and coverage, though it is fairly slow to dry. I also didn’t find it to have extended wear time over other lacquers, but I appreciate the lack of necessity for a base and top coat.
Anais G.
I have several of these Sally Hansen .5 ounce nail polishes in my collection. I love the different colors they have available. They don't clump like other nail polishes do and I love that I can find them at my local drug store or Walmart.
Hayley L.
Canton
Sally Hansen is a classic nail brand that almost everyone uses. I've used this product quite a lot in my life and it is long lasting and definitely affordable. I usually buy them at target or Walmart. I would definitely buy more if I ever ran out and I would recommend it to anyone who loves nail polish.
Mariah M.
Houston
There polish is long lasting and cute.I love their color choices!These can be expensive,but it is easy to use.Except,it takes a long time to dry.
Gabby G.
Saint Peters Mo
Love the color looks great I don't have any problem on it cracking like some other nail polish tens to happen to me all the time
Colby C.
Windsor
i think it's a awesome product beside be super careful when trying, very long lasting