BY SALLY HANSEN #21 in Nail Polish

HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "Very good I like them, don't chip long lasting and their colors I love I can find more of the rare colors in the Sally Hansen collection compared to other nail brands" in 55 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
Carla B.
Carla B.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish. Dry very fast, you only need a coat of paint and the color looks excellent. I have the color dark hue-mor and i love it. 😍😍😍 its like very dark blue, almost black
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Santa Barbara, Ca
I'm reviewing the color 362 In Full Blue-M. I love this color, it is a great light blue without being over the head sky blue. It's a great color for the spring or summer. The color gets 5 stars. The formula and application gets 4 stars because the brush is a little too thick and so is the polish. It doesn't wear out super fast but also doesn't last super long. Over I enjoy the product and would buy again.
Kimmy L.
Kimmy L.
Montreal ,Quebec
Review for: Cheery on Top
I simply love it!!! good match with my diamond strength of Sally Hansen 304 Something New. this is my baby 650 Cherry On Top!!!!!!! Over coat
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Horicon
Review for: Other
I love Sally Hansen products. She has been a staple in my house since I was a child, do it would go to show that I would grow up loving her products as an adult also.
This nail polish works wonderfully. I did not have issues with the application and it did not chip while I wore it. It has a nice fat brush for full coverage application.
Amelia C.
Amelia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say enough about how great this polish line is! I love how easily and quickly the wide flat brush applies product. The colors are super opaque and beautiful. And best of all these polishes don't chip like other home manicure products do!

I have always been the type of person who loves having their nails done. Prior to discovering this line I purchased exclusively OPI and occasionally Essie polishes because as a teenager my mother had always told me not to cheap out on polish. But now that I have found Sally Henson complete salon manicure I will never buy another type of polish again.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Boston, KY
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish Really easy nail polish for an at home manicure. It has a really pretty finish even with out a top coat and goes on smooth. I prefer it over my Essie nail polish. This color is Hello Pretty.
Maria Amalia G.
Maria Amalia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta bastante este esmalte de uñas en gel, la verdad estoy muy conforme. Lo que mas me gusta es que dura bastante. Actualmente estoy usando el tono 220 Candy. Me encanta! #free #complimentary @influenster
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, this nail paint has excellent coverage at a single trials, has good duration and I love your brush is curved and perfect to reach the end of the nail without staining you much, the truth has beautiful colors and you get a hair salon finish! the recommend! I love it!
Krista A.
Krista A.
Sally Hansen is always a good go-to polish! Long lasting, applies easily, strong colors. Costs a little more than other brands, but you get what you pay for! The brush also makes it very easy to apply!
Michelle Rose J.
Michelle Rose J.
Nørresundby
I love this polish! It dries quickly and has awesome outcome. I have repurchased this specific color three times now. I highly recommend it!

Sally Hansen Solon manicure

Colour: Glitterbomb
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
London
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giuliana T.
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is it worth the price
Corinne O.
Corinne O.
Burlington , Ontario
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Amberlyn G.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?