119 varieties available
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
4.51 / 5 based on 3,654 Reviews
HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!see more...
Top Questions See all 174 Q&A
- "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
- "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
- "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
- "Very good I like them, don't chip long lasting and their colors I love I can find more of the rare colors in the Sally Hansen collection compared to other nail brands" in 55 reviews
- "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
Review for: Gilty Party more...
I really love this nail polish, and it's staying power. It is a very metallic e silver shade, with rose colored accents. It is fun for almost any party and outfit. I do believe I paid $5 at Walmart for this polish and it has lasted me about a year. I only apply two coats and a top coat, and it never chips.
This is the only brand of polish I will wear ! It is the only kind of polish I have used that lasts me more than a few days. I can wear this for almost a week without chips. This gel polish is gold.
Review for: Complete Salon Manicure Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml more...
This nail polish is one of my favorites. It's inexpensive and the polish is beautiful. It dries quickly and it’s long lasting! I add two coats to it. I think it’s so pretty! Especially in the sunlight. I want to try more shades. I definitely recommend these!
Pros: The color is very pretty and the applicator brush is flat snd wide,so it is easy to put on. Drys super quick. Cons: I had to apply numerous coats and the polish chips very easy.
This nail polish stayed on my nails for longer then I thought it would. It didn’t chip and when I wanted to take it off it came off easily
Q & A
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Is it worth the price
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos