BY SALLY HANSEN #69 in Nail Polish

HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "Very good I like them, don't chip long lasting and their colors I love I can find more of the rare colors in the Sally Hansen collection compared to other nail brands" in 55 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
Anabel T.
Pittsford Ny
Review for: Pat on the Black
One of the longer lasting nail polishes I've ever used. Also, it dries quickly and has a nice shine to it. Overall great product.
Abbey G.
Waldorf, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish! The shape of the brush applies the polish much better than any other brand. For me, it prevents extra polish from getting on the skin around my nails. I also love how it has a base coat and top coat included. I only need 2 coats and I'm done! My nails feel strong and grow faster when I use this. My absolute favorite color is the teal blue.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the color choices. I recently got a bottle of Mermaid's Tail. It was a little opaque, but looked more solid with 2 or 3 coats.
Melanye M.
ruskin , FL
Review for: Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml
really nice color applys very smooth and creamy is pricey but very worth it also helps with nail growth at the same time!
Yakelin M.
Review for: Kook A Mango, Commander in Chic, Shrimply Devine
I absolutely love these nail polishes!! I love the way the brush is because it isn't frizzy. You also only have to do one coat and they are very shinny!
Julia V.
Review for: Plum's The Word
I loved this color, it gives perfect coverage and the nails look beautiful, creamy and shiny. It lasts a lot and protects the nails without mistreating them, which for me is great because I have weak nails. Great price and easy to find in the main stores.
Chloe D.
Love this! Ever since I was a littler girl this has been one of my staple nail polishes. Extremely long-lasting compared to other nail polishes. Price is very affordable and is truly salon-manicure quality. Definitely would recommend to others.
Francel D.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Almost Almond
I really like this nail polish. Good color selection. This kind of applicator is my favorite. Good price range. Sally hansen never fails to meet my nail polish standards. I keep on repurchasing this product.
Imogen W.
Surrey, United Kingdom
I am so, so, so impressed with this beautiful nail polish! I bought the shade '510, I Pink I Can'. You get 14.7 ml, which is almost twice the amount you get in Rimmel polishes and almost three times the amount of L'Oreal polishes. The colour is a gorgeous warm toned, Barbie pink. It is subtly bright, and I think this would look great with any skin tone (it looks good with pale skin, which a few polishes don't). The formula is very gel like, and on the instructions it says to do two coats, although I think one is sufficient. It started to chip after about 5 days. The brush is miraculous, it is quite wide, and very good quality. Overall I would definitely recommend these polishes to anyone!
Analuz D.
Me enamoré!... colores full de gran cobertura en tonos maravillosos: quieres un pastel?.. lo tienes y diferentes a los usuales en el mercado!!!.. tienes una gama donde disfrutar de tonos tizas a orquideas...delicados y hermosos
Quieres tonos vibrantes??... Los tienes pero con matices que los hacen únicos, azules profundos, con destellos metálicos ó claros!, corales intensos y bellos morados, ahhh y ese tono infinito de marrón con pintitas doradas?
Por otro lado esa brocha ancha de doble cerda.. increíblemente amigable para quienes no somos expertas en el arte de pintarse las uñas, su cobertura con esta brocha hace el dúo perfecto con la textura de estos esmaltes maravillosos creando ese preciado acabado de salón.
Sally Hansen me encanta!!!... solo espero probar sus esmaltes en Gel!!
Sierra P.
London
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is it worth the price
Corinne O.
Burlington, ON
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?