What to Do When Your Nails Just Won't Grow
119 varieties available
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
4.51 / 5 based on 3,611 Reviews
HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!see more...
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
- "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
- "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
- "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
- "Very good I like them, don't chip long lasting and their colors I love I can find more of the rare colors in the Sally Hansen collection compared to other nail brands" in 55 reviews
- "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
I love sally Hansen nail polish the color selection is amazing and the price is affordable I would say it chips really easy but other than that you only need about 2 coats and the pigmentation of the nail color is true to the bottle. I would repurchase this item.
Love this nail polish. It last for me 7 days with no chips. There are a lot of beauty colors , so there's a color that I'm sure everyone would love . The complete manicure is so nice , just a couple of coats and your done , no waiting on the top coat to dry.
Review for: Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml
I LOVE sally hansen! Their products are always so great and they really do a good job staying on my nails unlike other nail polishes that I have tried in the past. It looks great, has a wonderful shine to it and it stays on a really long time. Great product
I'm not a fan of this brand nail polish. The brush to apply the polish is so big and thick that it puts way too much polish on your nail and makes it way too thick. It also takes a long time to dry and I'm very impatient. I would not recommend this polish.
Got this in "on pines and needles" and love it! It is a beautiful deep green that was perfect for Christmas! It went on smooth, was easy to apply & dried fairly quickly. I happily received lots of compliments on the color!
Review for: Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml
I love this nail polish and the brush is wide so you can coat your entire nail in just 1 stroke. Also it's thick and only needs 1 coat and super shiny too, like a gel polish so you don't need a top coat unless you just want to. All around great polish.
I love the finish of this nail polish. Sally Hansen has yet to disappoint me and this line of nail polishes is no exception. They go on smooth and the applicator helps with the smooth and even color. It does take a while to dry but it's so worth it.
I love the lasting effects of this nail polish, it goes on smooth, it can be a little gloppy but the color is always very pigmented and not sheer at all which I love. I don't love these because the color choices are very primary and less interesting.
Review for: Pardon My Garden
This color is by far one of my favorites and I can't even tell you how many compliments I get on it! The color is perfect and blows other colors out of the water, nothing compares! I would definitely recommend this to others for that elegant look!
Review for: In Full Blue-m
You can't go wrong with Sally Hansen. It's high quality and they have a wide variety of colors. It goes on easily and lasts longer than so many other polish brands I've used in the past. Definitely would recommend any day of the week
Q & A
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Is it worth the price
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos