BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Polish

HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "Very good I like them, don't chip long lasting and their colors I love I can find more of the rare colors in the Sally Hansen collection compared to other nail brands" in 55 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
Rose B.
Rose B.
This is my absolute favorite line of nail polish. It only takes two coats, some colors even one. If I'm being honest, I never use a top coat and this polish takes a couple days to even begin chipping, while all other polishes chip off my nails in a day of two.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Brandon, FL
Review for: I Lilac You
Sally Hansen nail products are by far my favorite. They are fairly priced for their optimal quality. They go on so smoothly and the color is so vibrant and beautiful. It doesn't have that gross polish smell either. I would definitely purchase this polish again.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Monroe, LA
Has great bright purple color and dries very hard but can dent very easily i am a repeat user and i have many colors all are nice and bright in color. It is better than others cause it isn't stringy like the others.it applys very smooth and always looks great.

Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Review for: Gold
The complete manicure line is the best nail polish Sall Hansen offers. It lasts much longer than normal nail polish and takes almost a week before it starts chipping. Closest product to gel nail polish without using gel or UV lights. Would definitely recommend
Adrianna Z.
Adrianna Z.
Mount Olive, NC
Review for: Rosy Outlook
When I first used this product, I figured it would be great being it says "complete salon" . Unfortunately it began chipping about a day into wearing it. If I buy sally hanson nail polishes, I do not buy "special" ones. its not worth it because they do chip.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Woodbury,mn
Love this nail polish. It last for me 7 days with no chips. There are a lot of beauty colors , so there's a color that I'm sure everyone would love . The complete manicure is so nice , just a couple of coats and your done , no waiting on the top coat to dry.
Nirvana W.
Nirvana W.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Crown Jewels
I bought this polish at walgreens for about $3, inexpensive. It went on smooth and was very metallic at first. after a few days it became a little dull but never chipped. I did like the product buy I'm unsure if I would buy it again. Maybe for the Holidays.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
I love this polish because it is very easy to apply and looks great. The brush is big making it go on very easy. This is also a thick polish and with some colors I only need one coat. It does chip like most other polishes but I love how easy it is to apply.
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Staten Island, NY
Absolutely LOVE Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Polish!!! Glides on smoothly and the brush is amazing--it's slightly curved on the edges so that you can reach the sides of the cuticle. It makes at home manicures super easy!! Keep those shades coming!!
LeAnn B.
LeAnn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish! It is very thick and glides well onto the nails. There are some instances in which I will only need one coat because the polish is that thick. The applicator brush is nice and thick and is very easy to use. I would recommend this.
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
London
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giuliana T.
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is it worth the price
Corinne O.
Corinne O.
Burlington , Ontario
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Amberlyn G.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?