BY SALLY HANSEN #49 in Nail Polish

HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
  • "Sally Hansen stays on longer than most, the only thing I don't care for are the color selections but they have some great top and under coats. " in 42 reviews
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Review for: Wedding Glitters, All Fired Up, Other more...
Overall, these polishes are really good! I don't reach for them too often but it's nice to know that they're in option to use. The bottles are really full and big which I like. They feel a little more luxurious. The packaging is super pretty, a little plain, but pretty. I would definitely recommend!
Gesele D.
I like the shades in the collection. The brush is shaped in a manner that helps lay a nice coat down without smearing. It would a 5 star product if not for the consistency of the product. The polish is very thick, although I use thin coats. It last the same as other Sally Hanson products.
Christine H.
Madison, WI
Review for: Dark Hue-Moor more...
I LOVE THIS COLOR! I HIGHLY recommend this line of nail polish as a whole! It goes on smooth! The brush has a very nice and convenient shape for fast even application! This specific color is really dark and only needs 1 coat if you’re in a hurry, two coats to be perfect! Long lasting! Doesn’t chip easily or fast! Decent price!
Krystal S.
Jamesburg, NJ
Virtually the only nail polish I use nowadays. It's a great size for the price, the colors are amazing and stay the same once they leave the bottle and are on your nail. The polish is durable, dries fast and clean and has that perfect salon shine. The inner bottle has a rounded bottom so you can get all the polish from it, and the brush is the perfect size and shape to cleanly paint your nail.
Jhack S.
Owensville, MO
Review for: Au Nature-al more...
I love this sally hansen nail polish color, it can be paired with any color of clothes you wear, any season and it's stay longer on your nails. It doesn't dry or cracked my nails when i'm wearing   , it is also affordable unlike any other brand. Good quality for a good price.
Clair B.
Elgin, TX
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish love this nail polish, gives a nice saturated color, the brush is the best ever, and I love all the colors they have to chose from! Definitely recommend!!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Almost Almond, Almost Almond, Other more...
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish prides itself in being the total package: a base coat, color, nail strengthener, top coat, chip resistant, and gel shine all in one. To be honest, I wouldn't skip out on a base and top coat, especially since I use a quick dry top coat which allows me to be mobile much quicker.

I don't agree that this formula meets all of these claims. This polish on its own doesn't last very long without a base and top coat. It has a standard glossy sheen, but it's not nearly as glossy as their Triple Shine polish line. I can't tell that it has any strengthening properties as well, but to be honest, the best way to strengthen your nails is from the inside by taking vitamins/supplements.

Even though it doesn't meet the grocery list of bold claims, this isn't a bad nail polish. The shade selection is huge, and they have seasonal shade collections just like every other nail polish brand. Most of the shades are pretty opaque and the formula is easy to work with get a thin, even coat so that it'll dry without getting a lot of air bubbles when it dries.

Pictures are shades I Do Blue and Almost Almond (accent nail).
Savannah H.
Review for: Trouble Maker more...
Great color, super pigmented, and they're super easy to apply. They do chip very easily which isn't great for a nail polish with such bold claims but they're not bad with the right top coat and base coat. I probably won't be buying again but they're not the worst.
Candace K.
These are far too expensive for what they claim to do. The 7 benefits claim to have a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, salon-inspired color (how is this a benefit?), top coat, chip-resistance, and gel finish. I always use a base coat and top coat so I don't see how a polish that isn't gel formula would pull off a base/top coat formula without actually needing one. As a strengthener I don't think this changed my nails at all. Chip resistance was average - no better than any other nail polish. Gel finish...seemed just like a regular polish, why do companies keep claiming this. If you want gel shine that lasts you're only going to get it from an actual gel polish (from what I've seen with various "gel-like" finish brands anyway). My nails had no change in growth either. The ONLY thing I like about these are the colors and collections that come with these. Price is usually $7.99 or so and if I can find a similar color that is cheaper I just go with that. Sally Hansen is a great brand but their prices just throw me off. I'd love to add more of these to my collection but I just find cheaper options. This is probably a great go-to polish line if you're looking to keep rotating through the same few colors that you want to last as long as possible but I change up my colors weekly so these seem pricey to me as a polish collector. As a drugstore brand I just wish these were more affordable.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
Review for: Commander in Chic more...
I have Commander in Chic and many other colors.  Commander in Chic is a nice basic color that I wear year round. I love these polishes.  They last the longest with minimal chipping.  I usually wear a base coat, 1 or 2 layers of color, then a top coat.  I usually find the best prices at Target.  I'd definitely recommend this formula to others.
Sierra P.
London
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is it worth the price
Corinne O.
Burlington, ON
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?