BY SALLY HANSEN #79 in Nail Polish

HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "Very good I like them, don't chip long lasting and their colors I love I can find more of the rare colors in the Sally Hansen collection compared to other nail brands" in 55 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
Clair B.
Elgin, TX
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish love this nail polish, gives a nice saturated color, the brush is the best ever, and I love all the colors they have to chose from! Definitely recommend!!
Savannah H.
Review for: Trouble Maker more...
Great color, super pigmented, and they're super easy to apply. They do chip very easily which isn't great for a nail polish with such bold claims but they're not bad with the right top coat and base coat. I probably won't be buying again but they're not the worst.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Almost Almond, Almost Almond, Other more...
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish prides itself in being the total package: a base coat, color, nail strengthener, top coat, chip resistant, and gel shine all in one. To be honest, I wouldn't skip out on a base and top coat, especially since I use a quick dry top coat which allows me to be mobile much quicker.

I don't agree that this formula meets all of these claims. This polish on its own doesn't last very long without a base and top coat. It has a standard glossy sheen, but it's not nearly as glossy as their Triple Shine polish line. I can't tell that it has any strengthening properties as well, but to be honest, the best way to strengthen your nails is from the inside by taking vitamins/supplements.

Even though it doesn't meet the grocery list of bold claims, this isn't a bad nail polish. The shade selection is huge, and they have seasonal shade collections just like every other nail polish brand. Most of the shades are pretty opaque and the formula is easy to work with get a thin, even coat so that it'll dry without getting a lot of air bubbles when it dries.

Pictures are shades I Do Blue and Almost Almond (accent nail).
Candace K.
These are far too expensive for what they claim to do. The 7 benefits claim to have a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, salon-inspired color (how is this a benefit?), top coat, chip-resistance, and gel finish. I always use a base coat and top coat so I don't see how a polish that isn't gel formula would pull off a base/top coat formula without actually needing one. As a strengthener I don't think this changed my nails at all. Chip resistance was average - no better than any other nail polish. Gel finish...seemed just like a regular polish, why do companies keep claiming this. If you want gel shine that lasts you're only going to get it from an actual gel polish (from what I've seen with various "gel-like" finish brands anyway). My nails had no change in growth either. The ONLY thing I like about these are the colors and collections that come with these. Price is usually $7.99 or so and if I can find a similar color that is cheaper I just go with that. Sally Hansen is a great brand but their prices just throw me off. I'd love to add more of these to my collection but I just find cheaper options. This is probably a great go-to polish line if you're looking to keep rotating through the same few colors that you want to last as long as possible but I change up my colors weekly so these seem pricey to me as a polish collector. As a drugstore brand I just wish these were more affordable.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
Review for: Commander in Chic more...
I have Commander in Chic and many other colors.  Commander in Chic is a nice basic color that I wear year round. I love these polishes.  They last the longest with minimal chipping.  I usually wear a base coat, 1 or 2 layers of color, then a top coat.  I usually find the best prices at Target.  I'd definitely recommend this formula to others.
La Sheenlaruba T.
The colors last and I am busy using my hands with a toddler, household chores and even my hair I am glad that I can apply this myself and not have chipped polish the next day!
I love the ease of applying and the quick drying time realky works for me!
I love the color choices because the Spring colors the new nudes really compliment my skin tone.
I recommend!
Evelyn R.
Review for: Scarlet Lacquer more...
I just got this at Target, and regret not getting more colors, I`m really terrible at doing my nails, and find it way easier to do it with this one. It dries super fast and its long lasting. I would totally recommend this for people who are not really good at doing their nails or that don't have the time to wait for base and top coat.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: In Full Blue-m more...
I own a couple of these Salley Hansen nail polishes and I have to say they work okay. My favorite part is how quickly it dries and you don't need to add more than 2 coats. Sometimes it chips within the next day which is a bummer.
They are a little pricey for the quality but overall they are great for just wanting to do your own nails quickly at home.
Arindy R.
copiague, NY
This has become my favorite nail polish of all times.  Never thought that it was so long lasting.  Can't believe this product lasted more than my other expensive nail polish.  Its very easy to apply. and with two coats and your good to go.  I already purchased an additional color and will continue re-purchasing.
Ruth R.
Love this nail polish brand! I also love the round brush it has, I think it makes it easier to get all around the nail and not get some polish out of the nail. With one coat or two, you're good to go, depending on how intense the color is.
Sierra P.
London
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is it worth the price
Corinne O.
Burlington, ON
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?