BY SALLY HANSEN #67 in Nail Polish

HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "Very good I like them, don't chip long lasting and their colors I love I can find more of the rare colors in the Sally Hansen collection compared to other nail brands" in 55 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
Review for: Commander in Chic
I have Commander in Chic and many other colors.  Commander in Chic is a nice basic color that I wear year round. I love these polishes.  They last the longest with minimal chipping.  I usually wear a base coat, 1 or 2 layers of color, then a top coat.  I usually find the best prices at Target.  I'd definitely recommend this formula to others.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors last and I am busy using my hands with a toddler, household chores and even my hair I am glad that I can apply this myself and not have chipped polish the next day!
I love the ease of applying and the quick drying time realky works for me!
I love the color choices because the Spring colors the new nudes really compliment my skin tone.
I recommend!
Evelyn R.
Review for: Scarlet Lacquer
I just got this at Target, and regret not getting more colors, I`m really terrible at doing my nails, and find it way easier to do it with this one. It dries super fast and its long lasting. I would totally recommend this for people who are not really good at doing their nails or that don't have the time to wait for base and top coat.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: In Full Blue-m
I own a couple of these Salley Hansen nail polishes and I have to say they work okay. My favorite part is how quickly it dries and you don't need to add more than 2 coats. Sometimes it chips within the next day which is a bummer.
They are a little pricey for the quality but overall they are great for just wanting to do your own nails quickly at home.
Arindy R.
copiague, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has become my favorite nail polish of all times.  Never thought that it was so long lasting.  Can't believe this product lasted more than my other expensive nail polish.  Its very easy to apply. and with two coats and your good to go.  I already purchased an additional color and will continue re-purchasing.
Amber L.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Black And Blue
I got this product from Walmart. It's a little on the pricey side for nail polish, but it gives a pretty good coat! It lasted longer than most nail polishes do for me. The only thing I didn't like is the amount of time it takes to dry. I would recommend, but make sure you're not doing anything with your fingers for a good little bit to give them enough time to dry.
Emily D.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml
This polish changed my life! Why did I use crappy brushes and thin runny formulas before? I can't stress enough how much of a difference the brush makes I get so frustrated doing my own nails and making a mess but with this polish it's easy to go slow and make minimal mistakes. The colors are to die for too!
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE these Sally Hanson nail polishes!! I feel like the quality is so much better than higher-quality brands OPI and Essie, and the nail polish doesn't chip for days! The brush is my favorite part - it's wider for easier application, and even those who are horrible at painting their nails can master it. LOVE!
Kabao L.
Sheboygan , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Sally Hansen always seems to do a great job with their products. The colors are great since there is so many colors to choose from . Affordable and easy to find. It is a highly recommend product!
Tempest T.
Sioux City, IA
I love Sally Hansen nail polish! They have a great formula, it's not too liquidy or too thick and it doesn't leave a stricky look on your nails. They have a huge color range! And I love the brush that applies the nail polish! It's wide, thick, but flat! It applies the polish perfectly to the nail!
Sierra P.
London
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is it worth the price
Corinne O.
Burlington, ON
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?