BY SALLY HANSEN #49 in Nail Polish

HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
  • "Sally Hansen stays on longer than most, the only thing I don't care for are the color selections but they have some great top and under coats. " in 42 reviews
Corinne B.
Mc Gregor, TX
Review for: Gilty Party, Plum's The Word more...
Really like the formula of these polishes! All the colors I’ve tried have been super opaque and have had excellent staying power! Will absolutely buy again and in lots of shades!
Sum W.
Review for: Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml more...
I like the color of this nail polish, and it dries quickly which is also very nice. However, I once wore it on a very hot day and the heat made the nail polish peel off my nails (I put the nail polish on the previous day). For that reason, I won't be buying this again.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love the wand on this collection; it's nice and thick so you can coat your whole nail in one swipe. The color selection is great and they are inexpensive. The color ruby do is one of my fall/winter favorites.
Tiffany N.
Miami Lakes, FL
This is my all time favorite nail polish brand. Has a very long wear and is applied very smoothly. The colors are also beautiful. The only problem with this nail polish is its price. At around $9 a bottle, I’m always a bit hesitant to buy the product.
Jenna T.
This nail polish is so good. It is way better than OPI and Essie. It lasts forever on my nails. It goes on opaque and the price is great. It also has a great selection of colors to choose from.
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
I love the complete salon manicure ! Sally Hansen puts it amazing colors and they are so bright and fun! While depending on the color I sometimes put a basecoat so I do not stain my nails. Also this does take a little bit to dry completely
Alex C.
Arvada, CO
This nail polish is pretty good. I don’t wear nail polish all that much as i prefer acrylics because I don’t have to worry about chipping. But I did buy one of these recently and wore it and it actually stayed on for more than a day!
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
This line is nail life for anyone that can't get their nails done in a salon but want their nails to look nice. The colors have a decent range but the beauty is in the brush design. It's perfect for giving the cleanest look without mess.
Camila M.
Review for: Blue, Aflorable, Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml, Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish, Right Said Red, .5 fl oz more...
The quality is great . They have a lot of beautiful colors to choose . Last very long . Dries super fast . I have been using this for many years , and I will continue to buy ! Very easy to apply . I recommend the one !
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
Review for: Black And Blue more...
This nail polish is such a pretty duo chrome shade! I can see myself wearing this all summer on my toes. I do wish it lasted a little longer though. Luckily it does come in a pretty big bottle so it should last a while.
Megan B.
Arvada, CO
How long have these lasted on your nails?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you have to put a clear coat on top?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Is this product worth the money? Is it just the same as all the rest?
Is this polish similar to Sally Hansen's gel polish collection?
Emily M.
Westfield, MA
Does this last long, or does it chip immediately? It's so hard for me to find a nail polish that I adore.