BY SALLY HANSEN #69 in Nail Polish

HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "Very good I like them, don't chip long lasting and their colors I love I can find more of the rare colors in the Sally Hansen collection compared to other nail brands" in 55 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
Jennifer B.
Eldon, MO
This polish is AMAZING! Everything you need from start to finish is in 1 bottle. Use 2 coats and you're out the door. It contains the base coat, nail strengthener, color, and top coat all in one formulation. The color is opaque and smooth and it dries VERY quickly. I actually painted my nails in the backseat of the car on the way to the movie theater and they were dry by the time we got there 10 minutes later. This polish is wonderful. There is sure to be a color or 20 that you want to add to your collection. it stays on very well, but also comes off cleanly when you want a change.
Danielle B.
Buffalo, NY
Love!! You can never go wrong with sally Hansen nail polishes! Huge color selection, great price, and it always goes on nice and smooth and dries quick! (Which comes in handy for impatient people like me).. I picked the color "Raisin the bar" for the holidays instead of your typical red or green (do people paint their nails green for Christmas?) .. anywho, as usual, the color went on amazing , dried quick, hasn't chipped yet, and I've gotten multiple comments on the color! Highly recommend :)
Angelina B.
Horicon
Review for: Other
I love Sally Hansen products. She has been a staple in my house since I was a child, do it would go to show that I would grow up loving her products as an adult also.
This nail polish works wonderfully. I did not have issues with the application and it did not chip while I wore it. It has a nice fat brush for full coverage application.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think that I've ever tried a nail polish from Sally Hansen that I didn't like, and this line is no exception. A lot of polishes chip on me within a day or two of applying them, but her polishes never do that. They will last at least a week if not longer on me, even without a base coat. I love that she has a huge color range and that their super affordable.
Juanita B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so far, Thee perfect red polish EVER!!! When I want to wear a red polish without extra bells and whistles, this baby is my go to friend. She is the #1 in the red polish section❤❤❤I love it, my husband loves when I wear it and I get a ton of compliments so I believe it's a winner for most if not all. I think I paid under or at $5 at Rite Aid.
I would most certainly recommend this beautiful red polish. You Red My Lips!! You get it lol and I happen to be wearing it for the past 2 weeks!
Rachel H.
Review for: Black And Blue
Love this color! I'm not usually one who goes for greens or blues because I have very yellow undertones. HOWEVER, this blue, purple duo chrome shift shade is beautiful. The only complaint is that the formulation takes FOREVER and a day to dry. Also you need two layers for a nice opaque nail. Unless you see a unique shade that you can't pass, I would go for the Sally Hansen insta dry formulation.
Kaylie S.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my all-time favorite drugstore buys! This polish comes in tons of shades, goes on smooth, and helps my nails stay long and strong. I have tried other alternatives, but I always come back to this particular product. Sally Hansen makes a quality (and affordable!) polish that I will continue to purchase!
Keya T.
Review for: Trouble Maker
Pretty color, but kind of unexceptional formula. Honestly I've never come across a nail polish that lasts more than a couple of days without chipping, and this product is no exception. Sally Hansen is a fairly affordable brand that is very easily accessible, so I give them props for that, but in terms of longevity (the most important nail polish factor in my opinion, just because there is so much time invested painting them on) it is straight up average.
Maria Amalia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta bastante este esmalte de uñas en gel, la verdad estoy muy conforme. Lo que mas me gusta es que dura bastante. Actualmente estoy usando el tono 220 Candy. Me encanta! #free #complimentary @influenster
Sherlock C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish, Right Said Red, .5 fl oz
I LOVE red nail polish so naturally thought this was the perfect inexpensive option to add to my collection. I was not wrong. I was super impressed by the vibrancy of the color (it's not too bright and it's not too dull). The color stays on your nails for quite a while (3 weeks) before starting to chip. The only thing I would complain about is that the brush applicator sometimes gets stuck when you screw it too tight.
Sierra P.
London
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is it worth the price
Corinne O.
Burlington, ON
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?