BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Polish

HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "Very good I like them, don't chip long lasting and their colors I love I can find more of the rare colors in the Sally Hansen collection compared to other nail brands" in 55 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
Mary L.
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
Pleasantly surprised by this line of Sally Hansens. I would say it's pretty close to a gel manicure without having to go get your nails done or buy a special light. It is a little thicker when you have to do two coats and then the top coat, but overall a great at home manicure. Just wish they weren't so pricey.
Chenelle W.
Chenelle W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would recommend this line of nail polish from Sally Hansen. The wider brush allows for a quicker cleaner application. The nail polish is thick and smooth and true does give an opaque first coat. I am a 2 coater, but if you aren't you can achieve a quick manicure with 1 coat. This polish is worth a shot.
Zoe W.
Zoe W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love Pink Pong. It is the perfect dusty-pinky nude nail color. The formula is opaque in 2 coats and is chip resistant. I find this doesn't chip for about 5 days with a topcoat. This particular color and formula is my go-to when I don't know what else to wear and want something that will last
Claire W.
Claire W.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: Greenlight
I love these nail polishes. They are super pigmented and the brush is really amazing. It is very wide so it can cover the whole nail. The product is great value for the money. They stay a long time even though they aren't gel polishes. I would definitely buy this again and want to try many other colors.
Christine V.
Christine V.
Review for: Purple
Sally Hansen nail polish, regardless of color or type, always comes off my nails like a sticker within 2 hours of application. I have previously bought it from Wal-Mart. I would not suggest buying Sally Hansen. It may be cheaper than OPI, but it comes off quickly, making it not worth the cheaper price.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Possibly the best nail polish at the "drugstore" price point. Most colors are practically 1-coaters, which is the ideal for nail polish. The bottle is nice and sturdy, and I like the wide brush, though that is a personal preference I know not everyone has. Definitely my favorite out of the Sally line.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I think these all in one polishes are great. I travel a lot and I love that one bottle is all I need. Base coat, polish and top coat in one. That gets 5 stars from me b/c the polish always looks great and is so easy to touch up I chip it out on the road. Great color selection and worth the price. YES!
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
The color is beautiful, but the polish just doesn't last for me. I always use my favorite Seche Vite top coat, but this polish still started wearing down and chipping after one day. I just think there are many other affordable polishes that last much longer than this one. I'd say skip on this product.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Columbia, SC
I have always been a big fan of Sally Hansen and I was pumped to get my hands on one of these. The colors are gorgeous and the formula makes it easy to apply. One of the downfalls is the chipping, without a top coat it chips super fast and easily. I would buy it again and make sure to use a top coat.
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Barracuda
This is such a beautiful color, especially for summer coming up. It is a beautiful tone and you can match it to many great outfits.
Another thing I like about this product is how fast it dries. With its nail products, sally Hansen really takes into consideration how impatient and busy people can be.
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
London
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giuliana T.
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is it worth the price
Corinne O.
Corinne O.
Burlington , Ontario
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Amberlyn G.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?