BY SALLY HANSEN #69 in Nail Polish

HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "Very good I like them, don't chip long lasting and their colors I love I can find more of the rare colors in the Sally Hansen collection compared to other nail brands" in 55 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
Brittany K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this formula but not as much as OPI. The brush is a little too flat or something that it applies weird. I like the gel like consistency of the polish that it's not watered down like cheaper ones
Kayla E.
Grand Rapids, MN
Review for: Plum's The Word
I used to wear this all the time! Love the colors and the wear! It lasted days even through picking at my nails. I'm lucky if I can't get polish to last 24 hrs but this polish is really tough!
Anny B.
Valdosta, GA
Review for: Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml
A great summer color. It’s awesome for a quick manicure or pedicure, but don’t expect the same long lasting effect that a polish applied with regular base and top coat. It’s good though if you switch out nail colors often!
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish! It’s affordable and lasts forever and there’s such cute shades. I can’t have my nails painted for my job so on my days off i paint them and it’s so easy to take off.
Mariah M.
Review for: Pink Pong
I literally have a HUGE box filled with nail polish in my closet, and this is by far the best I have ever owned. For the past few months before purchasing this I had totally gotten away from using nail polish. I did this because I was really getting into doing complicated designs and it just became so frustrating to see all my hard work be chipped off by the next morning. So I moved on to acrylic nails. But my fiancé and I recently bought a fixer upper and wearing gloves and fake nails at the same time just isn't comfortable. So I bought a few things of nail polish here and there, a few top coats here and there, and finally I landed on this little gem. This stuff is so great, it seriously stays on your nails for days with NO chipping. And this color, oh my goodness! It's one of those go to shades that will go with any outfit. It just adds a little class to your nails to make them look polished and taken care of, but it's still quite noticeable. I actually have gotten so many compliments on this nail polish even though it is a muted pink color. I can't wait to try out the other colors!
Kerrie R.
Birmingham, AL
I loved the color of this polish! It's called mudslide. My only complaint is that it did start chipping after 3 days or so. This was my first time using it, I plan on giving it another shot. But in my opinion it does not last nearly as long as a salon manicure. The price was very resonance for the product, I will have to try it again before deciding if I would recommend it to a friend.
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
Review for: Get Juiced
This polish is AMAZING! Everything you need from start to finish is in 1 bottle. Use 2 coats and you're out the door. It contains the base coat, nail strengthener, color, and top coat all in one formulation. The color is opaque and smooth and it dries VERY quickly. I actually painted my nails in the backseat of the car on the way to the movie theater and they were dry by the time we got there 10 minutes later. This polish is wonderful. There is sure to be a color or 20 that you want to add to your collection. it stays on very well, but also comes off cleanly when you want a change.
Lexi B.
I'll never stop raving about this formula. My holy grail nail polish. I couldn't say enough positive things about it. This is the only polish I buy, and if I use any other kind it was a gift. I recommend it to everyone I know that wears nail polish. It lasts 2-3 months in my toes and 1 month on my finger nails. I wish that there was a larger shade range. It is very opaque and only needs 1 coat, sometimes 2 depending on the color. Overall I am 200% satisfied with this product!
Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish! This nail polish comes in some of the prettiest colors and I think the quality of the polish is so much nicer than the cheaper Sally Hansen nail polishes. One coat is plenty, no need for a second coat or top coat. My pedicures usually last chip free for about a week.If I am going swimming I usually wear two coats to make the polish last longer.
Mary B.
Boston, KY
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish Really easy nail polish for an at home manicure. It has a really pretty finish even with out a top coat and goes on smooth. I prefer it over my Essie nail polish. This color is Hello Pretty.
Sierra P.
London
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is it worth the price
Corinne O.
Burlington, ON
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?