What to Do When Your Nails Just Won't Grow
119 varieties available
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
4.51 / 5 based on 3,613 Reviews
HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!see more...
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
- "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
- "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
- "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
- "Very good I like them, don't chip long lasting and their colors I love I can find more of the rare colors in the Sally Hansen collection compared to other nail brands" in 55 reviews
- "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
I love the complete salon manicure ! Sally Hansen puts it amazing colors and they are so bright and fun! While depending on the color I sometimes put a basecoat so I do not stain my nails. Also this does take a little bit to dry completely
This nail polish is pretty good. I don’t wear nail polish all that much as i prefer acrylics because I don’t have to worry about chipping. But I did buy one of these recently and wore it and it actually stayed on for more than a day!
This polish coats really well and i like how you don’t need a base or too coat because it’s all in one. Plus there are so many colors to choose from. Unfortunately i always end up chipping my manicure after a day or two when i use it.
Review for: Sweet Talker
I purchased the shade ‘sweet talker’ because it makes the perfect base coat for an at home French manicure. This shade is a super light pink that makes the perfect base for topping with pure white tips to make it really pop
Review for: Blue, Aflorable, Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml, Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish, Right Said Red, .5 fl oz
The quality is great . They have a lot of beautiful colors to choose . Last very long . Dries super fast . I have been using this for many years , and I will continue to buy ! Very easy to apply . I recommend the one !
For a drugstore brand Sally Hansen is my go to polish brand. Super duper affordable with a wide range of colors and finishes. You can't go wrong and believe me you will be pleasantly surprised how well this brand is.
Review for: Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml
I am currently wearing dark hue-mor and I am in love! The color is dark but not too dark. It is long lasting and dries quickly! I would definitely buy it again. I bought two of them at CVS and received 10 extra bucks!
Usually I really like Sally Hansen, but recently I purchased this nail polish in mudslide, and it went on super streaky and sticky. I don't know if it was a dud batch, but I wasn't happy with it. It is staying in pretty well though so at least there's that.
Review for: Plum's The Word
Ehhhh. Ok. I love this color!... but the brush that it comes with is to big for my nail and it always makes painting my nails into a big mess. I wouldn’t recommend this product for people with tiny hands.
I like this formula but not as much as OPI. The brush is a little too flat or something that it applies weird. I like the gel like consistency of the polish that it's not watered down like cheaper ones
Q & A
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Is it worth the price
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos