BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Polish

HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "Very good I like them, don't chip long lasting and their colors I love I can find more of the rare colors in the Sally Hansen collection compared to other nail brands" in 55 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.
This product has a thicker formula that allows it to sit on the nail well and produce a beautiful coat. IT is easy to apply because of the applicator that comes in it. I believe this is one of the best quality nail polishes I have used and I would buy this item again. However, the thickness does make the polish take a bit longer than usual to dry.
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The complete salon manicure line is stellar. It's like having a topcoat and color in one. I'm all for less steps to getting pretty hands! The coverage is great, and I don't find my nails chipping often with Sally Hansen. I own several polishes in this line and always check out the display when I go to the store. Great buy for the price point!
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
I looooove the way this polish goes on! It's thick enough that you can get away with only one coat, but not so thick that the polish stays goopey and dries slowly! I find that the color pay off is great as well. I usually get mine at Walmart, as they have a great selection. I'm a sucker for this dusty rose shade they make. It's beautiful!!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
I enjoy the sally Hansen line. It's not my favorite but it is good polish for the price. I actually tend get the top coat because it has really good coverage and a lot less expensive. They have a lot of good color choices. I would be more likely to buy these for my daughters than myself but they tend to run through nail polish faster.
Lynlee  S.
Lynlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this polish! This is one of my go-to brands when I give myself pedicures at home. It lasts a really long time, is smooth when applying and it doesn't take a million years to dry. I love that the colors are opaque enough that I don't have to use more than two coats! They have so many colors to choose from! Fantastic product!
Raelyn T.
Raelyn T.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: Hello Pretty
Great color but kind of hard to apply. The brush is big and is hard to keep control of. It is pricey for a nail polish and It isn't that worth it I guess. You can probably get a dupe that is cheaper and better than it. The lid is easy to hold though. It doesn't keep super fast though. I pick at my nails so I don't know that well.
Anna U.
Anna U.
Review for: Commander in Chic
I've been looking for a color like this forever, where it's a shade of grey/brown looking, but not too dark.. and when I saw this I couldn't say no. This is one of my favorite colors that I own and I wear it often in the summer even though I bought it for the fall time. The applicator is amazing and the polish lasts a great deal.
Tina U.
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
Review for: All Fired Up
I wanted this to work. I really did. I was so excited when I heard about these polishes but they just don't work for me. The color is really pretty and I will put it on around the holidays but it just doesn't last for me at all... I wish there was a great product that didn't need a base and top coat but I don't think it exists.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
Currently have this on my fingers and toes..lol, great price I have liek 8 other colors of this I enjoy it since its an all in one product, I love not needing a top coat or base you can just do two thick coats watch your shows and let it dry! I get mine from either walgreens or walmart. Would definitely recommend picking it up
Kym R.
Kym R.
I just purchased this polish and have only used it twice. It's above color but the formula isn't my favorite. It is not as forgiving as others I've tried so you really need to make sure your layers aren't lumpy because they won't even out. However I love that the brush is wider. It makes painting my nails go much faster.
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
London
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giuliana T.
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is it worth the price
Corinne O.
Corinne O.
Burlington , Ontario
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Amberlyn G.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?