BY SALLY HANSEN #49 in Nail Polish

HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
  • "Sally Hansen stays on longer than most, the only thing I don't care for are the color selections but they have some great top and under coats. " in 42 reviews
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
Review for: Commander in Chic more...
I have Commander in Chic and many other colors.  Commander in Chic is a nice basic color that I wear year round. I love these polishes.  They last the longest with minimal chipping.  I usually wear a base coat, 1 or 2 layers of color, then a top coat.  I usually find the best prices at Target.  I'd definitely recommend this formula to others.
La Sheenlaruba T.
The colors last and I am busy using my hands with a toddler, household chores and even my hair I am glad that I can apply this myself and not have chipped polish the next day!
I love the ease of applying and the quick drying time realky works for me!
I love the color choices because the Spring colors the new nudes really compliment my skin tone.
I recommend!
Evelyn R.
Review for: Scarlet Lacquer more...
I just got this at Target, and regret not getting more colors, I`m really terrible at doing my nails, and find it way easier to do it with this one. It dries super fast and its long lasting. I would totally recommend this for people who are not really good at doing their nails or that don't have the time to wait for base and top coat.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: In Full Blue-m more...
I own a couple of these Salley Hansen nail polishes and I have to say they work okay. My favorite part is how quickly it dries and you don't need to add more than 2 coats. Sometimes it chips within the next day which is a bummer.
They are a little pricey for the quality but overall they are great for just wanting to do your own nails quickly at home.
Arindy R.
copiague, NY
This has become my favorite nail polish of all times.  Never thought that it was so long lasting.  Can't believe this product lasted more than my other expensive nail polish.  Its very easy to apply. and with two coats and your good to go.  I already purchased an additional color and will continue re-purchasing.
Ruth R.
Love this nail polish brand! I also love the round brush it has, I think it makes it easier to get all around the nail and not get some polish out of the nail. With one coat or two, you're good to go, depending on how intense the color is.
Tami W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm a nail polish addict. I buy cheap polish and some high end polish. The price I pay per bottle ranges from $1-$19. I own a lot of Sally Hansen polish, but I just recently purchased my first bottle from their Complete Salon Manicure line. I've always found for me personally, SH tends to have a thick formula. Not just this line, but all SH polish I have are thick. However that's something I easily remedy by adding a bit of polish thinner to the bottle. NOT polish remover, as someone has mentioned before. I have tried to thin polish using acetone, it may work for the time being...but if you go back to use it again later it's ruined. That's with any polish, not just Sally Hansen. A bottle of polish thinner is a useful thing to keep around for anyone with a Sally Hansen collection. I decided to try Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Mermaid's Dream, it's a close dupe to Deborah Lippmann's Across The Universe. Like I said earlier, the formula was thick. Even Dl's version is thick, so it's nothing against Sally Hansen. Dry time is good and it takes a lot to make this polish chip when used with a good top coat. Overall I'm happy with my first bottle of SH Complete Salon Manicure. I recommend trying it out if there's a shade you're interested in. It may not be a bad idea to get a bottle of polish thinner to keep on hand just in case. I bought my SH Complete Salon Manicure at Target for around $6.50, but I'm fairly sure you can buy it at Walmart a little cheaper. Besides the reasonable price, it's also a plus that this polish line is sold in so many places. I've seen it at local supermarkets, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, and more.
Amber L.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Black And Blue more...
I got this product from Walmart. It's a little on the pricey side for nail polish, but it gives a pretty good coat! It lasted longer than most nail polishes do for me. The only thing I didn't like is the amount of time it takes to dry. I would recommend, but make sure you're not doing anything with your fingers for a good little bit to give them enough time to dry.
Morgan W.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to is the shade Dark Hue-mor it's a dark blue that's almost black. It'd dries incredibly quick and lasts long. I usually throw it on my toes before showering to save time before going out and it'll be dry by the time I'm out (the water in the shower also helps it dry quick too) definitely would recommend!
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
LOVE these Sally Hanson nail polishes!! I feel like the quality is so much better than higher-quality brands OPI and Essie, and the nail polish doesn't chip for days! The brush is my favorite part - it's wider for easier application, and even those who are horrible at painting their nails can master it. LOVE!
Sierra P.
London
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is it worth the price
Corinne O.
Burlington, ON
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?