BY SALLY HANSEN #49 in Nail Polish

HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
  • "Sally Hansen stays on longer than most, the only thing I don't care for are the color selections but they have some great top and under coats. " in 42 reviews
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Jungle Gem, Red My Lips, Blue, Nail Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml, Complete Salon Manicure Polish 0.5 fl oz; 14.7 ml, Pardon My Garden, Sheer Bliss, Back To The Fucshia, Water Color, Sheer Ecstasy, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish, Right Said Red, .5 fl oz more...
PROS:

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure contains Micro-Encapsulated Time-Release technology infusing nails with advanced wear, care and shine for up to 10 days

CONS:

I'm not liking the "unique precision brush" because I find it to be too big to really be precise on my fingernails. Even when I wear acrylics. I’m a nail polish collector so the color selection is not the problem at all. the last thing I want to do is pick a nail polish that’s going to take the fun out of doing my nails. I love changing nail polish colors a few times before I’m due for a fill so have a couple drawers full of my favorite nail polish colors and I can tell you that I grab my OPI, Marc Jacobs, Butter London, and Whim before I grab Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish. SALLY HANSEN CHANGE THE BRUSH APPLICATOR PLEASE!!
Maria R.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Tickle Me Pink, Polar Bare, Jaded, Peach of Cake, Snow Globe, Almost Almond, Back To The Fucshia, Golden Rule, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish, Right Said Red, .5 fl oz more...
I own a bunch of polishes from this line/brand and they are my faves! The brushes are the perfect brushes for painting your nails. They are nice and wide which gives you the perfect coverage when painting your nails. The formulas are heaven and go on well. One or two coats max to achieve perfect color. I’m just such a huge fan of this brand and recommend giving them a try. You will love them too if you’re a nail polish lover like myself.
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish are an easy and affordable way to get the salon look for your at home manicure. Really beautiful colors and they are very easy to work with. They have a decent drying time and last a few days before chipping unless you're hard on your nails, then they last about the same as any other polish would in those conditions.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought the Sally Hansen complete salon manicure because I wanted a good color for a wedding I was going to. The gold was a perfect fit. The color didn't chip and looked beautiful! Sally Hansen products are affordably priced and can be found and your local drug stores.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Review for: Au Nature-al more...
I put my nails through A LOT! I work in health care so I wash my hands too many times to count and use an ocean of various disinfectants all week long. Naturally, this makes my hands and nails become extremely brittle. I have tried so many nail polishes trying to keep my nails from breaking but have never survived a single shift without it chipping and leaving my nails dry. This product is my savior. It lasts a full week for me and dries fairly quickly making my busy life so much easier. Nothing is better than not having to worry about sectioning time out of my busy schedule to sit and wait for them to dry. A polish that stays strong and helps nourish my nails? Definitely a win! Thanks Sally Hansen!
April D.
Long lasting, excellent color choices, leaves nails looking plump, fills in ridges! When I use this product, it looks like I just left the salon. People often ask if I have received a salon manicure. This is one of my favorite brands to buy and ranks right up there with OPI and Essie. I often prefer this above those brands!
Amanda C.
Review for: Gilty Party more...
I really love this nail polish, and it's staying power. It is a very metallic e silver shade, with rose colored accents. It is fun for almost any party and outfit. I do believe I paid $5 at Walmart for this polish and it has lasted me about a year. I only apply two coats and a top coat, and it never chips.
Seherzada s.
Sally Hansen knows what they are doing when it comes to nail polish. These are my favorite nail polishes out there. The formula is just the right consistency. It isn't too thick and it's not too thin. it last me 3-4 days without chipping. It takes Two coats to get the full opaque color, it dries pretty fast. Tons of colors to choose from! I HIGHLY recommend!
EM L.
Review for: I Lilac You more...
I'm a huge fan of this nail polish line from Sally Hansen. Overall the formula is very good and it lasts on my nails for over a week, which was quite a surprise. I love the lilac color but it's a bit more sheer than some of the others and you may end up needing 3 coats, but most of the time 2 is all it takes.

I pick these up at Walgreens when they go on clearance. SH seems to discontinue colors pretty regularly and it's a  good time to grab some. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish, I Lilac You, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
Alena O.
Lansdale, PA
This nail polish is one of my favorites. It's inexpensive and the polish is beautiful. The brush is thick and applies so well, I wish I could have his brush in all of my polishes! It lasts a long time and is great quality for a drugstore price. Really love this line.
Mariah T.
What color would you recommend?
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
Do you prefer Sally Hansen or OPI nail polish? Why?
Kelsey   F.
Does this brand dry quickly? How many coats does it take to get good color? Thank You.
Leeny J.
Del Rio, TX
Whats everyone's favorite shade?
Courtney D.
Digby, Nova Scotia
If I wanted to test this would it be worth the price, and what's your favorite color?