Sierra P.
Sierra P.
London

I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
July 15, 2014, 6:33 p.m.
Super thick brush but it applies perfectly to nails
Traci A.
Traci A.
June 24, 2014, 1:22 p.m.
The brushes are just the best on this nail polish. This nail polish is my favorite even over the expensive ones. I like the light pink colors. They are so lovely. Try it, it is worth it.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
June 22, 2014, 10:46 p.m.
The brush is the best, its a flat brush not thin at all. It is between $5/6. IMO they are worth it.
Noemi U.
Noemi U.
June 22, 2014, 6:35 p.m.
For me I feelthe brush is a good size biggerthan a regular one and also flat not round...and they are a little expensive ive seen them a little over $5
Angelique A.
Angelique A.
June 22, 2014, 12:35 a.m.
My brush was thick and flat to make it easier to apply! I liked the brush.
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
June 21, 2014, 11:51 a.m.
The brush is the best part! Makes it super easy to apply and not streaky.. well certain shades. I got mine in my vox box for free in shade barracuda. Like a Tiffany blue. Rather sheer but with multiple coats gorgeous
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
June 18, 2014, 4:57 p.m.
The brushes are wide. I use two coats and it stays on perfect - great color!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
June 17, 2014, 1:18 p.m.
Wonderful brush on this polish fits the nail bed like a dream making coverage a three stroke like they teach us in Nail Tech School!
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
June 17, 2014, 11:22 a.m.
THEY POLISH IS GOOD. TRY IT OUT. THE BRUSH IS THICK WHICH IS GREAT FOR APPLICATION, NOT STREAKY.
Heather E.
Heather E.
June 16, 2014, 4:06 p.m.
The brush was nice and that is probably the only part I liked about this nail polish. I'm not sure on the price because I received it free from Influenster but if it is pricey, I don't think it is worth it:(
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
June 15, 2014, 7:52 p.m.
The brush is thick but I don't like the polish. I applied 5 coats and still had the middle portion of my nail showing through the polish. I used it with and without a base coat and still got the same result. it's 7.99 but I don't think it's worth the price.
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
June 11, 2014, 1:45 p.m.
Thick and super perfect. Gives great strokes
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
June 5, 2014, 10:51 p.m.
5-7 dollars at Walmart. Totally worth it! I actually bought it because my friend wears it all the time and her nails look awesome!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
June 5, 2014, 6:01 p.m.
BRUSHES ARE THICK AND SEEM TO COVER A GOOD CHUNK OF NAIL. USE A TOP COAT TO ENSURE THE COLOUR LAST AS LONG AS POSSIBLE:)
Osy O.
Osy O.
June 5, 2014, 1:27 p.m.
Thick and super perfect. Gives great strokes
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
June 5, 2014, 3:34 a.m.
The brush is perfect! It has such a great span and is easy to control!
Melissa S.
Feb. 20, 2014, 11:39 a.m.
The brushes are thick & wide so you get a lot of coverage in minimal strokes. It's also rounded at the tip which lets you get right up to the cuticle area really easily! The brush is probably one of my favorite things about this polish.
Grace D.
Grace D.
Jan. 25, 2014, 6:52 p.m.
Super thick
Melody M.
Melody M.
Jan. 20, 2014, 4:25 p.m.
I was lucky enough to get 3 shades to review from Influenster in the Sally Hansen VoxBox. The brush is wider making application much easier and quicker. It's usually cheaper to buy online but I've noticed in local stores in my area here in SoCal Walmart sells it at the best price. CVS sells it for $8.99 but Walmart has it for $6.48. Even though paying about $7 for a bottle of nail polish seems like a lot when you think about how long this nail polish will last you it is well worth the price. Because of the long lasting and chip resistant formula you do not have to paint your nails as often. Even if I hadn't received them for free to review I love Sally Hansen products so I would have bought some colors from their CSM line anyway. Best long lasting nail polish I've ever used!!! It's definitely worth every penny!!!
Skye S.
Skye S.
Jan. 9, 2014, 5:46 p.m.
The brush is rounded at the end, flat, and wide. It makes for fewer brush strokes but I'm hearing it's not so hot if you have small nails.
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Dec. 22, 2013, 10:33 p.m.
I really enjoy this polish and usually buy it when I can combine a sale with a manufacturer coupon. The brush is quite full and large so I can do almost my entire nail in a single pass.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Dec. 6, 2013, 9:45 p.m.
The brush is fairly wide and thick, so it goes on easily. As for the cost, it depends where you buy it. I paid $6.00 for it at CVS.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Oct. 24, 2013, 3:25 p.m.
The brush is AMAZING! It has a rounded edge so it really helps apply the polish with minimal mistakes, SO easy!!! They're very inexpensive, maybe $5 or $6 at the drugstore.
Oct. 13, 2013, 6:15 p.m.
The brush is very thick, making it easy to apply!
Justine M.
Justine M.
Sept. 25, 2013, 12:52 p.m.
I've gotten several of these on clearance or sale. Try looking out for them on sale at Walgreens or CVS. I recently just got one for 99 cents at Walgreens! They usually have buy one get one 50% off too.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Sept. 18, 2013, 11:31 a.m.
I love the brush! They're thick - wide and flat.
Sept. 8, 2013, 9:02 p.m.
The brushes are flat, thick, short, and rounded. It actually makes application easier in my opinion. Walgreens has them on sale like every other week two for the price of one, other drugstores probably do too, but it's definitely worth it if you can get a sale!
Briana K.
Briana K.
Aug. 28, 2013, 9:15 p.m.
The brushes are a little on the large size which is good for the thumb nail, but makes painting the other a little difficult. The consistency of the polish covers really well though.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Aug. 13, 2013, 8:18 p.m.
The brush is thick and kinda comes to a point (not blunt and flat like most nail polish brushes). If you aren't sure about getting this formula try SH X-treme. It's generally less than $3 and comes in a wide variety of colors. I generally go for that because it's economical. Spend the money on a good top coat like IMN Out the Door.
Nadine M.
Nadine M.
Aug. 5, 2013, 5:20 p.m.
The brush is thick and the quality is great. You only need one coat and it dried pretty quick. Four days later and still looking like the day I did my nails. I got mine on clearance at Target for $3.48. It must have been a summer or limited edition color. I think the normal range is $6-$7, which is still worth it!
July 29, 2013, 7:40 p.m.
These are my favorite brushes because they are wide and give you more coverage than other brushes.
Janae C.
Janae C.
June 3, 2013, 6:54 p.m.
It's worth it! They come in a variety of colors, and the brush is thick and it seems no matter the color it goes on in 2 swipes and I either only need 1-2 coats :-) at my local Walgreens they're around 7.99
Elise D.
Elise D.
May 27, 2013, 10:27 p.m.
I found the brush to plenty thick, painted my entire nail in two strokes. It's also a great time saver being a three in one. Worth the money!
Melshary L.
Melshary L.
May 21, 2013, 11:18 p.m.
These brushes are flat and are perfect for applying polish. They are by far my favorite.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
April 17, 2013, 3:49 p.m.
It's definitely worth it. I like it more than OPI and it's cheaper too! I'm a dog trainer so I'm obviously rough on my hands and this doesn't chip easily! It's wonderful!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Feb. 11, 2013, 8:17 a.m.
Yes, they are great! The brush is perfect, and it goes on so smooth!
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Feb. 6, 2013, 7:28 a.m.
I found the brushes were thicker than most brushes on other nail polishes. The way they're shaped helps to give more coverage quickly. I love these polishes!
Jan. 23, 2013, 2:46 p.m.
They are definitely worth it! The brushes are thick so that it covers a lot of area but not thick enough that the polish would get all over your cuticles. The longest I have worn one is 5 days with minimal tip wear! I will forever be a sally's buyer.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Dec. 29, 2012, 7:48 a.m.
I like Sallys products.
Isabella T.
Isabella T.
Dec. 21, 2012, 12:19 p.m.
The brushes are very thick and has a lot of hairs. the brush is very short and wide
Emma V.
Emma V.
Dec. 7, 2012, 6:18 p.m.
I have one that came in a container whch was weird, and I bought it at the dollar store... but it looked just like the one on here... The brush was pretty thick. It was pretty opaque, but if I glopped it in it was fine
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Dec. 6, 2012, 11:23 a.m.
The brushes are nice and thick, making an easy 1-2 swipe for each nail, and they run around $5.
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
Dec. 3, 2012, 12:45 p.m.
I find the brushes in this nail polish to be really great -- they're thicker, and contoured to better fit the shape of your cuticle. They usually run me about $5; I buy them often in plenty of colors because I find them easy to apply and I find that my polish job lasts at least a week!
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
Nov. 25, 2012, 9:22 a.m.
They range from $6-$9 depending on way you get them and I love these! I recommend them for sure!
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Nov. 23, 2012, 6:41 p.m.
I love the formula, but the brush is a little too thick for my small fingers,but its worth it.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Nov. 22, 2012, 12:39 p.m.
Thick brushes, around 8 dollars typically
Klara Kim S.
Klara Kim S.
Nov. 20, 2012, 5:14 p.m.
I have the pink, well it's too pink for my tan skin tone but still i love it. it's really worth a try it last for a week
Kiyana M.
Kiyana M.
Nov. 20, 2012, 11:18 a.m.
The brushes are wide and thick. In my opinion it has the best nail polish brush I've used. The color is great. It's worth the money.
Viviana T.
Viviana T.
Nov. 19, 2012, 5:53 p.m.
The brushes are a little more on the thick side. I personally have over 8 of these nail polishes and I have to say each one I have tried are put on very quickly, have great pigment, and last a long time.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Nov. 19, 2012, 2:43 p.m.
The brushes in this line are really good. The colors I've tried have been good, but every nail polish is not guaranteed to be great quality.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Nov. 19, 2012, 11:07 a.m.
I got a set of 5 polishes at BigLots for 8 dollars. Totally worth it. They're decently pigmented too. If you get them at Target, they will be about $6.50 each. The brushes are relatively thick.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Nov. 18, 2012, 5:10 a.m.
The brushes are plenty wide. I love them. I have this in 8 different colors. some are more opaque than others, but I find that two coats usually does the trick no matter the color. They are a bit pricey, but you can often find them on sale for buy one get one 50% off or buy one get one free!
Nov. 16, 2012, 9:54 a.m.
I have it in black and found it quite sheer and it chipped quickly!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Nov. 16, 2012, 5:02 a.m.
The brushes are your standard size, thin. It is probably the cheapest of the nail polish I generally purchase, I think anytime I bought this I have spent somewhere between $4-$5. It's a good polish, but even though it has a base and top coat built in I still have to add an anti chipping topcoat to make it last longer.

Join Now