Sierra P.
London
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
3 years, 4 months ago
Super thick brush but it applies perfectly to nails
Traci A.
Traci A.
3 years, 5 months ago
The brushes are just the best on this nail polish. This nail polish is my favorite even over the expensive ones. I like the light pink colors. They are so lovely. Try it, it is worth it.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
St Augustine, FL
3 years, 5 months ago
The brush is the best, its a flat brush not thin at all. It is between $5/6. IMO they are worth it.
Noemi U.
Noemi U.
Nuevo, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
For me I feelthe brush is a good size biggerthan a regular one and also flat not round...and they are a little expensive ive seen them a little over $5
Angelique A.
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
3 years, 5 months ago
My brush was thick and flat to make it easier to apply! I liked the brush.
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
3 years, 5 months ago
The brush is the best part! Makes it super easy to apply and not streaky.. well certain shades. I got mine in my vox box for free in shade barracuda. Like a Tiffany blue. Rather sheer but with multiple coats gorgeous
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
3 years, 5 months ago
The brushes are wide. I use two coats and it stays on perfect - great color!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
3 years, 5 months ago
Wonderful brush on this polish fits the nail bed like a dream making coverage a three stroke like they teach us in Nail Tech School!
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
3 years, 5 months ago
THEY POLISH IS GOOD. TRY IT OUT. THE BRUSH IS THICK WHICH IS GREAT FOR APPLICATION, NOT STREAKY.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI
3 years, 5 months ago
The brush was nice and that is probably the only part I liked about this nail polish. I'm not sure on the price because I received it free from Influenster but if it is pricey, I don't think it is worth it:(