Candace K.
Candace K.
These are far too expensive for what they claim to do. The 7 benefits claim to have a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, salon-inspired color (how is this a benefit?), top coat, chip-resistance, and gel finish. I always use a base coat and top coat so I don't see how a polish that isn't gel formula would pull off a base/top coat formula without actually needing one. As a strengthener I don't think this changed my nails at all. Chip resistance was average - no better than any other nail polish. Gel finish...seemed just like a regular polish, why do companies keep claiming this. If you want gel shine that lasts you're only going to get it from an actual gel polish (from what I've seen with various "gel-like" finish brands anyway). My nails had no change in growth either. The ONLY thing I like about these are the colors and collections that come with these. Price is usually $7.99 or so and if I can find a similar color that is cheaper I just go with that. Sally Hansen is a great brand but their prices just throw me off. I'd love to add more of these to my collection but I just find cheaper options. This is probably a great go-to polish line if you're looking to keep rotating through the same few colors that you want to last as long as possible but I change up my colors weekly so these seem pricey to me as a polish collector. As a drugstore brand I just wish these were more affordable.