Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish, Hi Ho Silver, 0.5 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Charlyn G.

BY SALLY HANSEN

7 benefits of salon manicure in 1 bottle-base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, color, top coat, chip resistant, gel shine finish. Up to 10 day wear. Contoured brush for a flawless finish. Chose from over 50 salon inspired shades. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I love this colors beautiful & it wears great highly recommend & it's very affordable which is always a plus.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
I really like the chrome polish but I think you have to be bold to use this product because it's pretty edgy for the office or corporate world. It's good for younger girls in high school or even college but I feel like once you reach a certain age this polish isn't a good choice.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Topeka
Love this color! And it stays on for a long time! Would definitely recommend. I bought it at target. But I have also seen it at Walmart. I have used this many times!! Along with other colors in the same brand. A good price too. Would definitely buy again!
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
I liked this because I only needed to put 2 coats and it looked so good. The silver was the perfect shimmery, not too bright or too dark. It was easy to apply. The polish lasted me 5 days which was good
Charlyn G.
Charlyn G.
Vancouver
I like the brush tip on this bottle. It's a good size. Big enough to cover the whole nail bed, but small enough to carefully paint a pinky finger nail. The pigment is okay, needs two coats.