116 colors available

BY SALLY HANSEN #8 in Nail Polish

HAVE IT ALL! Get 7 benefits of a salon manicure in 1 bottle - Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color, Top Coat, Chip Resistant, and Gel Shine. With up to 10 day wear and the flawless finish brush you get a salon perfect mani that lasts. Complete Salon Manicure – it’s the total package!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
  • "It comes in a variety of colours and they last a good week when paired with a top coat, and this is from someone who is not that careful using their hands." in 179 reviews
  • "Everything that comes out from Sally Hansen is great specially all the nail polishes i really love them and long lasting but if you use it a lot like me will be buying more real soon!" in 113 reviews
  • "I like the color selection, too - I've only used light colors so far, but they haven't stained my nails (even without using a base coat)." in 77 reviews
  • "Very good I like them, don't chip long lasting and their colors I love I can find more of the rare colors in the Sally Hansen collection compared to other nail brands" in 55 reviews
  • "This line of nail polishes has one of the best brush applicators, a nice selection of color options, a great formula that lasts a pretty long time, and is relatively inexpensive." in 49 reviews
Candace K.
Candace K.
These are far too expensive for what they claim to do. The 7 benefits claim to have a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, salon-inspired color (how is this a benefit?), top coat, chip-resistance, and gel finish. I always use a base coat and top coat so I don't see how a polish that isn't gel formula would pull off a base/top coat formula without actually needing one. As a strengthener I don't think this changed my nails at all. Chip resistance was average - no better than any other nail polish. Gel finish...seemed just like a regular polish, why do companies keep claiming this. If you want gel shine that lasts you're only going to get it from an actual gel polish (from what I've seen with various "gel-like" finish brands anyway). My nails had no change in growth either. The ONLY thing I like about these are the colors and collections that come with these. Price is usually $7.99 or so and if I can find a similar color that is cheaper I just go with that. Sally Hansen is a great brand but their prices just throw me off. I'd love to add more of these to my collection but I just find cheaper options. This is probably a great go-to polish line if you're looking to keep rotating through the same few colors that you want to last as long as possible but I change up my colors weekly so these seem pricey to me as a polish collector. As a drugstore brand I just wish these were more affordable.
Analuz D.
Analuz D.
Me enamoré!... colores full de gran cobertura en tonos maravillosos: quieres un pastel?.. lo tienes y diferentes a los usuales en el mercado!!!.. tienes una gama donde disfrutar de tonos tizas a orquideas...delicados y hermosos
Quieres tonos vibrantes??... Los tienes pero con matices que los hacen únicos, azules profundos, con destellos metálicos ó claros!, corales intensos y bellos morados, ahhh y ese tono infinito de marrón con pintitas doradas?
Por otro lado esa brocha ancha de doble cerda.. increíblemente amigable para quienes no somos expertas en el arte de pintarse las uñas, su cobertura con esta brocha hace el dúo perfecto con la textura de estos esmaltes maravillosos creando ese preciado acabado de salón.
Sally Hansen me encanta!!!... solo espero probar sus esmaltes en Gel!!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Review for: I Pink I Can
I don't polish my nails often, because of the fact that I was regretavly blessed with my grandoas flat ugly boy nails. When I do actually do my nails, i love using my daughters sally hansen comolete salon manicure set. I love the light natural colors to gove you for your nails. Its simple to use with easy steps. And even a tom boy could use it and look awesome afterwards. It makes even my ugly boy nails look beautiful. Lol olus sally hansen is always a good price, awesome quality, and many different colors if you like brights instead of lights! #SallyHansen #HasItAll!! Give it a try if you don't know, you'll love it just like I do.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Saugus, MA
I don't often come away loathing a nail polish quite so much as I do this particular version from Sally Hansen. It is incredibly thick (brand new, from the store), takes hours to dry (I'm not exaggerating.), and is the last thing in the world I want to reach for. Sadly, I'm stuck with three of them, but never again. There are less expensive polishes, and some that are comparably priced, that perform far better and don't have the drying time of a house-painting. Steer clear, unless you enjoy wasting time waiting for your nails to dry and for all that is holy, don't use this on your toes. That's a nightmare waiting to happen!
Jackee B.
Jackee B.
Review for: Red My Lips
My favorite #1 nail polish! This color is very beautiful and IIt is an everyday type of red color. Very unique color red and The quality of the polish is absolutely fantastic! It lasts long, does not chip, only requires about 2 coats of polish, it absolutely dries fast, and without a top coat it gives it that wonderful shine (as if one went to the nail ). The longest I've had this color on it has lasted me about 2 weeks tops. I recommend those who are looking for a beautiful bold red color then this would definitely be the great choice !!
Alena K.
Alena K.
I have a few shades of this one for quick at home manicures when I can't get to the salon.

Pros:
- Brush shape makes it super easy to apply evenly
- Thick and smooth formula, only need two coats
- Easy to remove off cuticles if you mess up

Cons:
- Chips extremely quickly, like the next day even with a top coat. I keep this at home if something comes up that I need a quick manicure for. Good for last minute nails at home if you can't make it to the salon. Don't expect it to last more than a day or two
Haley A.
Haley A.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Back To The Fuchsia
A nice polish with a wide color range in the drugstore. Be aware that the brush on these polishes is pretty wide, so if you have narrow nail beds or small toenails (like I do), application can be difficult. If you have average or larger nails, they the wider brush may actually speed up application for you. I always use a base coat and topcoat with this polish, despite the marketing claims that this is an all in one product. My nails will not hold a polish for 1 day without my base and top coat.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Buffalo, NY
Love!! You can never go wrong with sally Hansen nail polishes! Huge color selection, great price, and it always goes on nice and smooth and dries quick! (Which comes in handy for impatient people like me).. I picked the color "Raisin the bar" for the holidays instead of your typical red or green (do people paint their nails green for Christmas?) .. anywho, as usual, the color went on amazing , dried quick, hasn't chipped yet, and I've gotten multiple comments on the color! Highly recommend :)
Becky C.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
I was originally pretty skeptical buying this polish. After all, it was very expensive compared to the normal Sally Hansen polishes and I have found that the cheaper ones chip easily. I was amazed. I absolutely love this polish. I love the brush because it makes it go on the nail in two to three easy strokes. The colors are fantastic. Finally, the polish lasts me for days without chipping. I love how there's a base, top, and color coat all in one. Would definitely buy again.
I had my perfect color from Avon...when it was discontinued I tried to find the shade from another line without luck. A cosmetician searched along with me and she unearthed this perfect shade. It is perfect, holds onto the nail well, easy to apply with the fabulously designed brush..you can coat a nail in three strokes fearlessly and successfully. This is one of the best nail products and you must give this color a try--it suits all skin tones.
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
London
I really want to try this out buut I'm not sure if its worth it.. are the brushes thick or thin? and how much are they?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giuliana T.
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What is your favorite nail polish essie or OPI???
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY
Is it worth the price
Corinne O.
Corinne O.
Burlington , Ontario
Which colour is your favorite? Mine's Grass Slipper. I get tons of compliments on it every time I wear it.
Amberlyn G.
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was anyone disappointed in this product? If so, why?