Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, In Full Blue-M, Mum's The Word, What In Carnation and PardonM uploaded by Christine Joyce B.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, In Full Blue-M, Mum's The Word, What In Carnation and Pardon My Garden Nail Polish Kit with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Belen C.
pasco
Oml!!!  These nail polish works so good they left my nose so smooth and spoke with you I'm in love and the price is just incredible you guys should go try it it's amazing !!!!!!! I make sure to tell everybody else to go try it  so happy I got to try one  these nail polish are amazing yeahhh.......
sam f.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These polishes are the BEST. The jars are so cute, they have a ton of colors, and application is so smooth and easy! I have a few colors and I love all of them! The brush is flat and wide which makes applying the polish really smooth, quick, and easy! I haven't had any problems with clumping or quality -- I truly love this polish!
Mercedes B.
Millersburg , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sally Hanson nail polishes are my favorite! They are long lasting and do not chip right away compared to other polishes I've used. It applies smooth and dries quick! I love using the top coat. When you're running short on cash and can't afford a professional mani, I definitely recommend these polishes!
Suhey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sally hansen amazing brand affordable great products amazing colors dries fast no chips looks amazing i buy all the times dries super fast witch i love easy to apply great vibrant colors great amount of product for ur money i will buy again i know u will love it like i did such an amazing brand u will never be disapointed
emmah d.
GREEN BAY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Sally Hansen, and I extremely love the top coats that they provide. the price is very affordable and has great outs comes. this product is very easy to apply and stays on for a long time. this product makes my nail hard and they feel more healthy even after i take off the nail polish.
Yazuri R.
Simpsonville, South Carolina
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this nail polish it is the best yet I am loving the pastel colors that that they have displayed pastel is the best I have in my room and I would love to try some other pastely colors so I would definitely love to receive more.
Lauren H.
Corp Christi, TX
i love love these nail polishes. They are amazing because it feels and look like if your nails were done in a salon. They are very easy to apply and use and they look amazing . I always get them at the drug store such as Walgreens or CVS. i would definitely recommend these nail polishes
Kersty L.
Goose Creek, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how long lasting these are and they don't cheap easily! Beautiful colors and not a bad price for the quality. If you won't a long lasting polish this is totally for you. It's my go to polish and you can get it at Walmart or even Walgreens so you don't have to make a special trip.
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sally Hansen makes the best nail polish, there's really no question about it. It goes on well, stays on forever, and there are always the cutest colors available. I've been using this brand since I was a little girl and I'm so glad I did. Definitely would recommend this to others!!
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good to use for kids and adults made my nails look like I got them done by the nail shop and alot of people was asking if I got my nail don't by the nail shop and when I told them I got them done a t home they was supposed and shocked at. The same time and we just laughed
Vee S.
What is you favorite color?