BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, Aflorable, Poof! Be-gonia and Au Nature-Al Nail Polish Kit with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Kirstin M.
This is available in great colors, easy to apply and lasts quite a while. Compared to other brands it's in between on the pricing scale and it's so convenient to grab since it's available right at Walmart.
Kei M.
Norfolk
This nail polish is great. I love it so much for me and my sister. This dries way quickens than any nail polish I have used . This was my first time use information it but I love it. The price is just right and it look just like you got them professional done. I would definitely buy again.
michelle e.
Houston , TX
I love the way this nail polishes dry up so fast .i usually put 2 coats on and the color looks so nice. There is many beautiful colors to chose from bright ones and more nutrual tones
Aileen G.
las vegas
Un producto muy exquisito para las uñas ya k su aplicación es muy duradera y deja brillo prolongado en sus uñas
Ahliyah S.
I love this Sally Hansen nail polish set as it has 3 quite nice nail polish colours and I feel the nail polishes from Sally Hansen are very good and pigmented.