BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Aflorable, Pardon My Garden, Poof! Be-gonia, What In Carnation, Mum's The Word and Au Nature-Al with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Brooklyn, NY
Sally Hansen complete salon polishes are actually great quality for such a cheap price. Polish goes on even and the brush is really good as well. It also stays for a really long time. This is a great product by Sally Hansen!
Anna R.
Anna R.
Farmington
These nail polishes were okay for me! They did get a little sticky after applying it for a little while, but that may have been just from keeping it open for too long at once. Other than that I would definitely use them again!