BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure #828 Batbano Blue see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marisa S.
San Antonio, TX
Good nail polish it gets the job done but it does stain the nail blue also will start to chip at the tips if you dont put a good layer of top coat on.. overall the color is beautiful and it worked for the look I was going for. I wouldn't get this color again for I rarely use the cobalt blue so this one will last me a good while but I will go back and get their other colors!
Ashley H.
Temple, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sally nail polish, great consistency, and a plethora of up to date colors! There is something about the physical brush in this line that makes polishing my nails easier than the rest! This blue is my ultimate favorite, I adore it!
Marilyn M.
Port richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Incredible Polish! I bought this last week from Sally's and was surprised. I've only used it once. Beautiful colors and affordable. I bought the color pearl and it last pretty long and my nails haven't chipped. I would highly recommend this product.
Denisha V.
beautiful color, love the brush applicator on it. I bought this nail polish at Walgreens. Lasted about a week or more on my nails which was great. Met my expectations especially with the long wearing. I would buy this product again & recommend it to my friends & family
Raquel S.
Greenfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting, no chip! This brand is most similar to shellac nail polish. Target always has good deals and a large assortment of colors.