Add a Photo

By SALLY HANSEN
#778 in Nail Polish
Complete Salon Manicure - Skip the salon, get the results. Don't settle for just color when you can get a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, salon-inspired color, top coat, chip-resistance and a gel finish all in 1 bottle. Featuring the unique precision brush for a flawless finish and patented Vita Care technology for advanced 10 day wear, more shine and nourishing care. - Complete Salon Manicure
Photos (3)
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
This is my all time favorite nail polish formula, and it's affordable too! I have 7 of these, and love every single one (although my favorites are Commander in Chic and Pink Pong). The bottle is so pretty, and the brush is perfect for my long and curved nail beds. It really lets me get close to the edges and the cuticles without being messy. The formula lasts forever on my nails, even though many formulas chip super quickly. This is incredibly shiny too, and looks like there's a glossy topcoat over it even if there isn't. This performs better than its pricier counterparts, and I highly recommend picking a few up!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Port Saint Lucie
I absolutely love this nail polish. Its my favorite one that I own. It goes on smoothly and dries thoroughly as well. I hate when my nail polish seems dry but when I put a tennis shoe the next day, it messes up!? This doesnt happen to me with this nail polish .
Sara S.
Sara S.
I have this in Ginger Zinger and it is the prettiest nail color I have ever owned. I like this a lot more than the gel formula and I find it much easier to apply. I would completely recommend this to other people; I actually bought it because I loved my little sister's.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
June 26, 2017, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Mauvin' on Up
I have always love this product. But lately the formula has not been as well as it used to be. It now takes me multiple coats and it starts chipping after a day or two. Because loser great and for how low the prices they are not bad but I wish the formula was better.
Ileanne C.
Ileanne C.
June 26, 2017, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: Devil Wear Nada
This is a really good polish, dry really fast, doesnt leave your nails yellowish and is very affordable you can find them anywhere, this is my favorite nail polish brand
roneasha w.
roneasha w.
Omg, I absolutely love Sally Hansen's nail polish. Walgreens just had a great sale on these guys and I stocked up on 30 of them. Yes, 30 love them, they don't chop and they dry so fast
Kymberlye C.
Kymberlye C.
Beech Grove, IN
Love it! Goes on smoothly and the color stays true.No fading and long wear.I have been a fan of Sally Hansen for years.I still have old school hard as nails around the house.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Scio, OR
This brand is a little to thin as far as polish and price. Several require 3-4 coats, which is way to time consuming for a 'complete salon' product.
Chantlee N.
Chantlee N.
Fayetteville , AR
June 26, 2017, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: Other
Easy to use and lasts. Great nail polish for the price! If I run to a drugstore--I head for this polish! Gets the job done and the color range is great! They make great stocking stuffers for the holidays!
Pavani S.
Pavani S.
Kanss
June 26, 2017, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Society Ruler
In love with this Nail polish.. It can be worn on a holiday as we don't get time to change on daily basis when on vacation. Gives perfect shine and very smooth finish.