Add a Photo

By SALLY HANSEN
#768 in Nail Polish
Complete Salon Manicure - Skip the salon, get the results. Don't settle for just color when you can get a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, salon-inspired color, top coat, chip-resistance and a gel finish all in 1 bottle. Featuring the unique precision brush for a flawless finish and patented Vita Care technology for advanced 10 day wear, more shine and nourishing care. - Complete Salon Manicure
Photos (3)
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
This is my all time favorite nail polish formula, and it's affordable too! I have 7 of these, and love every single one (although my favorites are Commander in Chic and Pink Pong). The bottle is so pretty, and the brush is perfect for my long and curved nail beds. It really lets me get close to the edges and the cuticles without being messy. The formula lasts forever on my nails, even though many formulas chip super quickly. This is incredibly shiny too, and looks like there's a glossy topcoat over it even if there isn't. This performs better than its pricier counterparts, and I highly recommend picking a few up!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Port Saint Lucie
I absolutely love this nail polish. Its my favorite one that I own. It goes on smoothly and dries thoroughly as well. I hate when my nail polish seems dry but when I put a tennis shoe the next day, it messes up!? This doesnt happen to me with this nail polish .
Sara S.
Sara S.
I have this in Ginger Zinger and it is the prettiest nail color I have ever owned. I like this a lot more than the gel formula and I find it much easier to apply. I would completely recommend this to other people; I actually bought it because I loved my little sister's.
Nadine L.
Nadine L.
Merced, CA
Such a beautiful color, the way it creams on and not blotches on. I love the way it dry fast different from other nail polishes I have bought
Amna P.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
Complete salon manicure in 473 A perfect tin is a perfect spring color, since its light lavender color works well for gray, rainy days, as well as for the sunny, bright days we are all hoping for. This nail polish is my most recent spring purchase, and I love it. The flat brush is just perfect and makes applying it a breeze. I used two thin coats, as well as a base and top coat, and the nail polish lasted full 5 days with no chips, which is a lot for me, since I use my hands a lot. The nail polish is a tiny bit streaky, but its not very noticeable. #contest
June 25, 2017, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: Mauvin' on Up
this is my favorite nail polish formula of all times it trully protects my nail its non streaky thick but not heavy feeling the shade is a perdect dustry rose nude i would repurshase it dries down preaty fast great stuff!