10 colors available

BY SALLY HANSEN

Complete Salon Manicure - Skip the salon, get the results. Don't settle for just color when you can get a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, salon-inspired color, top coat, chip-resistance and a gel finish all in 1 bottle. Featuring the unique precision brush for a flawless finish and patented Vita Care technology for advanced 10 day wear, more shine and nourishing care. - Complete Salon Manicure see more...

Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
This is my all time favorite nail polish formula, and it's affordable too! I have 7 of these, and love every single one (although my favorites are Commander in Chic and Pink Pong). The bottle is so pretty, and the brush is perfect for my long and curved nail beds. It really lets me get close to the edges and the cuticles without being messy. The formula lasts forever on my nails, even though many formulas chip super quickly. This is incredibly shiny too, and looks like there's a glossy topcoat over it even if there isn't. This performs better than its pricier counterparts, and I highly recommend picking a few up!
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Devil Wear Nada
I really like how these look painted, the formula is smooth and look professionally done. It's drys quickly and with two coats you have the perfect amount of color. I like this nude shade and wear it often. I buy these at Walgreens and I think they are best priced there.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Columbia
Review for: Devil Wear Nada
I like Sally Hansen but honestly these are more expensive than other brands and their other lines of nail polish and they really don't last longer. They do feel thicker on my nail and they settle really well (they have a smooth finish) but its really not worth it because they don't last longer. I would rather take extra steps and have them last.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Other
I got this gorgeous glittery gold champagne shade. The way I found to apply it best is to do a layers of solid color underneath. I like to use a nude or white color and I follow up with this gorgeous glitter shade. The shade is super shiny and the smell is not over powering when you first open it. I need to get more shades
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Coopersburg, PA
Review for: Other
This nail polish formula is perfect when you don't have time to put on a top or bottom coat or either. It's so quick to use and quick to dry. Their are plenty of colors to chose from and the polish wears well and lasts a long time. I love that it looks as if they're professionally done even if I just painted them quick.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Port Saint Lucie
I absolutely love this nail polish. Its my favorite one that I own. It goes on smoothly and dries thoroughly as well. I hate when my nail polish seems dry but when I put a tennis shoe the next day, it messes up!? This doesnt happen to me with this nail polish .
Sara S.
Sara S.
I have this in Ginger Zinger and it is the prettiest nail color I have ever owned. I like this a lot more than the gel formula and I find it much easier to apply. I would completely recommend this to other people; I actually bought it because I loved my little sister's.
JANETTE B.
JANETTE B.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Devil Wear Nada
Love this color, especially for spring time and summer! this color is super neutral with a hint of pink. I can match it with a lot of my wardrobes and doesn't peel or chip as fast as other nail polishes do. I get compliments on the color and definitely recommend it to others.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Raleigh , NC
Review for: Other
Drys quickly and lasts a long time. I have noticed that this nail polish lasts longer than most drug store nail polishes and that is why I like it a lot. They have a wide variety of colors and they are always on sale at Walgreens!
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Review for: Mauvin' on Up
I have always love this product. But lately the formula has not been as well as it used to be. It now takes me multiple coats and it starts chipping after a day or two. Because loser great and for how low the prices they are not bad but I wish the formula was better.
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite nail color?