BY SALLY HANSEN

Jenny P.
Ashdown
great for price just wish you can get replacement blade for it. I do wish you can get it in 2 pack since you cant get replacement blades
sheila r.
I literally love this, it's my lip care routine 3 times a week. Love it and cannot go a single day without it. 💞💞
Callie S.
Elkmont, AL
My roommate actually has used this and says that it works fairly well. She gets dry lips a lot.
Vanessa S.
Itapecerica da Serra, Sao Paulo/SP.
I Love and I like very much! all my friends use this brand and this is great. I was very happy with her results.

My favorite. The price is very good too! So, I have in my bag e too give them away because it is note ten!!
Paulina O.
Mexicali
Buen Producto me encanto la facilidad con el que se usa , buena manera de trabajar , cumple con los que promete el producto.