BY SALLY HANSEN

When you want help reviving dry, brittle nails, turn to Complete Care 7-in-1 Nail Treatment™. Our patented formula combines Avocado Oil, Sea Salt, Pomegranate Extract and Calcium to help restore nails' strength, moisture and natural brightness.
As a base coat, apply one coat to bare nails. Or use it as a long-wearing top coat by applying over nail color.
Your nails can have it all, with Sally Hansen Complete Care 7-in-1 Nail Treatment™!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Alcohol Denat., Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Camphor, Aqua/Water/Eau, Diisobutyl Adipate, Acrylates Copolymer, Etocrylene, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Ulva Lactuca Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/Sel Marin, Methylthiopropylamido Acetyl Methionine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Silk Amino Acids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Glycerin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Nylon-12, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Use:

• As a base coat, apply one coat to bare nails.
  • Or use it as a long-wearing top coat by applying over nail color.

• I use Sally Hansen Nail growth miracle and love it but I'...1 Answers
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
Ok I’m not sure what is going on here. After reading reviews I decided to try this out. I was a little iffy because it was kinda pricey (I spent about $10), but I saw it was working for almost everyone. Well I’m not everyone!! My nails have always been on the thinner side & I wanted to strengthen them & grow them out. I’ve been using this product for about 2 weeks & my nails feel a tad stronger. However, the polish is always chipping so I’m not sure how it’s gonna work when it keeps coming off. The polish can’t stay on my nails. Here are pictures of my hands that I just took. My nails had 2 coats & I barely polished them 2 nights ago.
LYDIA A.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff really works! I have tried so many nail treatments and happen to come across this one on sale. I thought why not? My nails can't get any worse. My nails were so weak and we're constantly peeling. After wearing this a few days, I noticed my nails were growing so fast and felt so much stronger. I highly recommend. I swear this underneath nail polish for a smooth base, as a top coat and also just by itself it adds a nice shine.
Maggie B.
saint martinville
I really like this! Just like 2-in-1 shampoo I can’t say that it gives the full effects of everything it offers but it does make a great base coat that keeps polish on for a long time and doesn’t leave your nails gasping for air. As a top coat it works well too. Not streaky and dries shiny and hard. The formula is a nice consistency. A bit on the thin side but easy to apply one or two coats quickly.
Lottie C.
Beaufort, SC
I really love this nail treatment… It really does strength of my nails, and it gives the slight hint of pink! My nails feel stronger, more durable… And they don’t feel as brittle as they used to feel! I’m very impressed! I highly recommend this product.
Char🖤 H.
Tyler
Chips fairly quickly, but strengthens nails and makes them nice and shiny. Looks like I got them done. I've noticed an improvement in nail health since I've begun using this!
Sophie L.
Really good! I really like the multi use aspect of it, but my favorite way to use it is as a base coat. My polish stays on much longer with this and now it’s a manicure staple for me. I also think it’s a dupe of sorts for dior nail glow because it brightens, strengthens and smooths nails, giving a “polished” look without color. Great brush, too.
Jessica M.
Waukesha
Purchased at: Walmart
Goes on clear, gives a nice shine. Has to be re-applied each night to maintain a flawless look, but with how this product works, I would suggest reapplying nightly anyway. Overall a good option to keep your nails healthy, and give them a healthy appearance while trying to get them there.
Emma H.
Cincinnati, OH
I've always had brittle nails and this works to keep them from constantly chipping and cracking. Even if you have strong nails I really like this as a base and top coat. Definitely would recommend this product.
Payton T.
Hendersonville, TN
My poor nails have endured and years and years of biting and damage. I have finally committed to growing my nails back out. The seven in one treatment gives a beautiful look to my new nails. It's a bit pricey, but worth it in my opinion. I need all the help I can get
:) :.
This product is amazing. My nails are no longer brittle, weak, or cracked when I use this. It dries really fast when you put it on, and my nails have grown super long with this. I would recommend this to anyone that wants healthier longer nails.
Megan C.
I use Sally Hansen Nail growth miracle and love it but I'm looking for something that will do all the things promised in this 7 in 1 care. has anyone used it that could advise how the two compare? I love how fast my nails grow with the nail growth miracle and hoping for the same results with this.