BY SALLY HANSEN #41 in Nail Treatments

Complete Care 7-in-1 Nail Treatment - Sally Hansen's Complete Care 7-in-1 Nail Treatment is an exclusive patented 7-in-1 formula with avocado oil, sea salt, pomegranate extract and calcium. This breakthrough formula restores dry, brittle nails making them visibly healthier and beautiful. Stronger, healthy-looking nails in 3 days! - Complete Care 7-in-1 Nail Treatment see more...

• I use Sally Hansen Nail growth miracle and love it but I'm lookin...1 Answers
Anjelica F.
Anjelica F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best product I have ever bought. I've never been 100 percent satisfied with any beauty product that I have used but this is the greatest buy. I've had short weak nails my whole life due to biting them and getting acrylic tips and gel. Once I started using this, my nails are stronger and they grow faster than ever. I 1000000% recommend. It is expensive but if you purchase at a bigger chain like target, it isn't as much.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Norman, OK
This product saves my cracked, brittle, peeling nails! It is my all-time favorite product of its kind. At first I didn't want to spend the extra money on this (yes, I'm a cheapskate), but it was so worth it. I use this by itself, as a base coat, and as a top coat. I love it!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Worked fairly well. I'd had shellac on for months and needed something to give my own nailed some TLC after removing it. My nails were back to their regular color and gaining strength within 2 days. I'm still using it now.
Mariana N.
Mariana N.
Esmalte maravilhoso gente com uma pigmentação incrível vale muito a pena conferir
alyssa b.
alyssa b.
california
This nail treatment is my holy grail nail strengthener. I love this treatment so much, I have multiple bottles. When using this polish, my nails feel strong and conditioned. My nail routine would be nothing without this nail treatment. It's great for natural nails that need a little more help, or nails that are recovering from acrylics. I find that my nails feel strong and hard, but not to the point that they would snap and chip off if I were to be a little rough with my hands. 10/10 product.
Emma H.
Emma H.
I've always had brittle nails and this works to keep them from constantly chipping and cracking. Even if you have strong nails I really like this as a base and top coat. Definitely would recommend this product.
:) :.
:) :.
This product is amazing. My nails are no longer brittle, weak, or cracked when I use this. It dries really fast when you put it on, and my nails have grown super long with this. I would recommend this to anyone that wants healthier longer nails.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
I purchased this product after having gel polish removed to hopefully save my poor nails and boy was I impressed! After just 3 uses my nails are visibly healthier, no longer peeling and feel strong to the touch. Would definitely recommend!
Bri D.
Bri D.
Boise, ID
this is so awesome. i love it. i used to be a nail biter and this nursed my nails back to health. it helps them grow fast, keeps them strong, and if you dont put a color on top of it, it gives your nails a healthy shine. this is definitely a staple in my nail care!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Homestead
My nails are usually too soft and weak but using this polish give it a strong feeling. And the polish itself has a great shine and feels smooth
Megan C.
Megan C.
I use Sally Hansen Nail growth miracle and love it but I'm looking for something that will do all the things promised in this 7 in 1 care. has anyone used it that could advise how the two compare? I love how fast my nails grow with the nail growth miracle and hoping for the same results with this.