Sally Hansen® Comfort Shine Lip Glaze uploaded by Diana C.Sally Hansen® Comfort Shine Lip Glaze uploaded by Diana C.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Brand names at great wholesale prices!

Yaretzi S.
Vista
Review for: Comfort Shine Lip Glaze 0.2 oz; 5.7 g more...
I have sugar cookie and it is so pretty especially as a topper! It is sheer but has such beautiful fine fairy glitter specks in it! It is a little sticky but it is gloss!
Domonique J.
This will have your lips dry . It may be just me. But my lips were dry. I wouldn’t recommend . I only used it one time. Maybe I’ll use it one more time and see what happens.
Diana C.
I love this gloss!! It gives my lips such a shiny & bright look. It's so easy to apply and I'd totally buy another one & its very cheap and easy to buy!
Gracie P.
dickson tn
Sally Henson is such a wonderful brand. I love the lip glaze, very reliable. It's easy to use and I definitely met my expectations.
Luz R.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1191008 Miami, Fl 33198-1044
este producto a recuperado totalmente a mis labios, aunque me encantaria que fuera de un sabor diferente, For its price I think it is ok since a mi me a worked quite well.

This product is given to me by a friend and I really do not know where I buy it, But if I knew where to buy it with pleasure I would buy one and recommend it to my friends

back